Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: How to sprite animate with flash

on 6/21/2010, 4:21 pm
Granadico wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
Granadico wrote:
SoarKrieg wrote:Note to self: introduce Eric and Granny to some actual females.

>_> we're joking. (im not sexist im just saying it as it is) we haven't seen many female spriters in a while is all. and if we have we just don't know they're female
Aimee says hi for no apparent reason...

And...lmfao, Grace gonna give it tuh yah, Grace gonna give it tuh yah.

you know your size reduction thing is pointless, when i quote its normal size. lol and O_o
But when you see it in the post it's small and if you read it, you get the srs case of the lulz.







[The Return]
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: How to sprite animate with flash

on 6/21/2010, 4:25 pm
And some you just have to classify as women......NOT POINTING ANY FINGERS
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: How to sprite animate with flash

on 6/21/2010, 4:32 pm
Mistah_Jayden wrote:And some you just have to classify as women......NOT POINTING ANY FINGERS
GOT DAMMIT I'M NOT A GIRL.

Oh wait you were talking to Granny. XD







[The Return]
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: How to sprite animate with flash

on 6/21/2010, 4:39 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
Mistah_Jayden wrote:And some you just have to classify as women......NOT POINTING ANY FINGERS
GOT DAMMIT I'M NOT A GIRL.

Oh wait you were talking to Granny. XD


XDDD
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Re: How to sprite animate with flash

on 6/21/2010, 4:39 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
Mistah_Jayden wrote:And some you just have to classify as women......NOT POINTING ANY FINGERS
GOT DAMMIT I'M NOT A GIRL.

Oh wait you were talking to Granny. XD

lol i actually had to go to quote to see it, or do ctrl +





made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: How to sprite animate with flash

on 6/21/2010, 4:40 pm
Granadico wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
Mistah_Jayden wrote:And some you just have to classify as women......NOT POINTING ANY FINGERS
GOT DAMMIT I'M NOT A GIRL.

Oh wait you were talking to Granny. XD

lol i actually had to go to quote to see it, or do ctrl +
Lolwut, I didn't mention you at all in that post I don't know what you're saying and I don't know why I'm just blabbering on, perhaps I'm bored, or what not, who knows, but for sure I know you weren't in that post. Perhaps I was talking about my grandmother of some sorts who knows, like really.







[The Return]
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Re: How to sprite animate with flash

on 6/21/2010, 4:42 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
Granadico wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
Mistah_Jayden wrote:And some you just have to classify as women......NOT POINTING ANY FINGERS
GOT DAMMIT I'M NOT A GIRL.

Oh wait you were talking to Granny. XD

lol i actually had to go to quote to see it, or do ctrl +
Lolwut, I didn't mention you at all in that post I don't know what you're saying and I don't know why I'm just blabbering on, perhaps I'm bored, or what not, who knows, but for sure I know you weren't in that post. Perhaps I was talking about my grandmother of some sorts who knows, like really.

even though i am your granny DUN DUN DUUUN





made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: How to sprite animate with flash

on 6/21/2010, 4:44 pm
Granadico wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
Granadico wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
Mistah_Jayden wrote:And some you just have to classify as women......NOT POINTING ANY FINGERS
GOT DAMMIT I'M NOT A GIRL.

Oh wait you were talking to Granny. XD

lol i actually had to go to quote to see it, or do ctrl +
Lolwut, I didn't mention you at all in that post I don't know what you're saying and I don't know why I'm just blabbering on, perhaps I'm bored, or what not, who knows, but for sure I know you weren't in that post. Perhaps I was talking about my grandmother of some sorts who knows, like really.

even though i am your granny DUN DUN DUUUN
That would be extremely weird now wouldn't it?

ANWAYS...BACK TO TOPIC.

Fucking awesome tuts you have there Eric. <3







[The Return]
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Re: How to sprite animate with flash

on 6/21/2010, 4:45 pm
it would help if you put Spoiler or sometihng so the page isn't so freakin long


Last edited by Granadico on 6/24/2010, 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i r teh falez at dooeeng corekt speleeng)





made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: How to sprite animate with flash

on 6/24/2010, 1:14 pm
I Got a question in ifureadthisdie tutorial when he put the sprite and he breaking it apart n converting it to a sysmbol and he does thing thing that make the animation to one frame and when i try it their are more then one frame and i dint understand what he ment when he said 'inside of the animation and the outside'
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Re: How to sprite animate with flash

on 6/24/2010, 1:18 pm
drbest1 wrote:I Got a question in ifureadthisdie tutorial when he put the sprite and he breaking it apart n converting it to a sysmbol and he does thing thing that make the animation to one frame and when i try it their are more then one frame and i dint understand what he ment when he said 'inside of the animation and the outside'

can you find the specifc time in the video?





made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: How to sprite animate with flash

on 6/24/2010, 1:21 pm
Yeah i think the second tutorial when he fast foward it then stop fast fowardin and then he did something and made the sonic to one frame
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: How to sprite animate with flash

on 6/24/2010, 1:21 pm
and it in the beggining of the second video
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: How to sprite animate with flash

on 6/24/2010, 1:25 pm
drbest1 wrote:Yeah i think the second tutorial when he fast foward it then stop fast fowardin and then he did something and made the sonic to one frame
Take all your movement sprites and then convert to a graphic symbol. Then double click the symbol icon in the library. Then once in there break apart the sprites and proceed to align them. When your done click the arrow next to them symbol name at the top. Err someone else help me clarify. This didn't work out so well....
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: How to sprite animate with flash

on 6/24/2010, 1:39 pm
ok i did everything you told me to do but i dint understand what you ment by arrow on the top?
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: How to sprite animate with flash

on 6/24/2010, 1:44 pm
drbest1 wrote:ok i did everything you told me to do but i dint understand what you ment by arrow on the top?
If you did it right near the timeline there should be the symbol name and an arrow. If not then you didn't edit the symbol and you have to double click the picture next to the symbol name
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: How to sprite animate with flash

on 6/24/2010, 1:47 pm
ok i click the blue arrow on top that was poiting to the left is that right ? and now what im suppose to do
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: How to sprite animate with flash

on 6/24/2010, 2:01 pm
drbest1 wrote:ok i click the blue arrow on top that was poiting to the left is that right ? and now what im suppose to do
Now create about 20 blank frames and then drag the symbol to the stage and then play the movie. Hope it works!
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: How to sprite animate with flash

on 6/24/2010, 2:04 pm
i think it working but another thing when i click enter or Ctr and eneter it dont play or dont anything like if it was one picture
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: How to sprite animate with flash

on 6/24/2010, 2:16 pm
drbest1 wrote:i think it working but another thing when i click enter or Ctr and eneter it dont play or dont anything like if it was one picture
Do you have more than one frame on the timeline?
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: How to sprite animate with flash

on 6/24/2010, 2:21 pm
yeah and im trying to convert it to that on sysmbol cause when i try to do motion tween it doesnt let me cause the're are more then one frame and like i'm trying to make a sprite fight with mario
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: How to sprite animate with flash

on 6/24/2010, 2:24 pm
drbest1 wrote:yeah and im trying to convert it to that on sysmbol cause when i try to do motion tween it doesnt let me cause the're are more then one frame and like i'm trying to make a sprite fight with mario

Uh okay copy all the frames if they are aligned correctly. Then make a new symbol that is a graphic. Then double click the symbol and paste all the frames in the symbol. Try to get this to work first.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: How to sprite animate with flash

on 6/24/2010, 2:27 pm
ok thank ima try that then
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: How to sprite animate with flash

on 6/24/2010, 2:33 pm
drbest1 wrote:ok thank ima try that then
Id use pictures but i dont have flash with me =/
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: How to sprite animate with flash

on 6/24/2010, 2:36 pm
so after i start a new one and convert to symbol and to grphic what to do next i alling the picture
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum