View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

Hello All:3

on 12/7/2010, 4:36 pm
Hi, I am new to The Spritas and well, wanted to join, I just got flash a few days ago and here is my first official battle video, It is kinda sucky but its only a first

Spritan
Spritan

Re: Hello All:3

on 12/7/2010, 4:42 pm
@Eli354 wrote:Hi, I am new to The Spritas and well, wanted to join, I just got flash a few days ago and here is my first official battle video, It is kinda sucky but its only a first

Hiya Eli! It's like, non-gay to see someone who has work with flash. Welcome to The Spritas, where the best spriters go.

Alright. Time for ranting, but first, anyone want to scan for SMBZ?
. Your skewing (Where you increase strething by frames)... so DAMN bad! When your handling with gravity, you should have had mario land on the ground when he hammered sand bag. Speed up the fps to 24, not 12, newb.

You know what? I could go on all day. Why don't you come under my wing? I could train you, introduce you to mugen effects, spriting, creativity, particles and more. I am Pingboy, and I could also make you like an anime.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/7/2010, 4:47 pm
hello Eli354, im Crazyfillms5000, the most epic spriter on this site, welcome to the spritas. Cool
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/7/2010, 4:55 pm
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:hello Eli354, im Crazyfillms5000, the most epic spriter on this site, welcome to the spritas. Cool

Lolsure you think you are.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/7/2010, 4:59 pm
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:hello Eli354, im Crazyfillms5000, the most epic spriter on this site, welcome to the spritas. Cool

lol ok xD Next time I need a good sprite Ill come to you then for herlp xD LOL JK Im a spriter too, im actually pretty good :3

LOL and Ping, thanks for the offer :DSure and btw no need to teach about sprites, I am pretty good with them, im just not too good with animation ^^' btw yeah you could train me Very Happy
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/7/2010, 5:51 pm
Ello Eli (Im still a noob that hasnt got a flash as long as this but i still know alot with flash) now do you know about v cam? V cam can zoom in on sprites and not show the entire back round and you can shake,invert and move it while the sprites move.You just need to file open it and copy it in flash 8 FROM LIBRARY not from the middle or it will make it look weird.Try it heres the link open the sprite back up and do it with v cam (Open another layer for it) heres the link
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qgq6w6
also fps is under the timeline click on it and put it to 24 fps oh and upload it again on truploader (ask ping how to) Do everything i told you and lets see this sprite aninamtion again. Wink
Ping can help adding a song and effects but not now.
Use this information wisely (You dont have to do the animation again just do a new one with the things I told you and upload to truploader) On this thread or new I wanna see.
Very Happy

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/7/2010, 5:56 pm
@YoshiSonic wrote:Ello Eli (Im still a noob that hasnt got a flash as long as this but i still know alot with flash) now do you know about v cam? V cam can zoom in on sprites and not show the entire back round and you can shake,invert and move it while the sprites move.You just need to file open it and copy it in flash 8 FROM LIBRARY not from the middle or it will make it look weird.Try it heres the link open the sprite back up and do it with v cam (Open another layer for it) heres the link
also fps is under the timeline click on it and put it to 24 fps oh and upload it again on truploader (ask ping how to) Do everything i told you and lets see this sprite aninamtion again. Wink
Use this information wisely (You dont have to do the animation again just do a new one with the things I told you and upload to truploader) On this thread or new I wanna see.
Very Happy

THANKS! But yes, I already use Vcam, i forgot to add it to this xP but im not the best at it, not at all, i can barely use it xP
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/7/2010, 6:02 pm
hello!ask me anything about flash.for animations that battle make the vcam
more close up
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/7/2010, 6:05 pm
@Eli354 wrote:
@YoshiSonic wrote:Ello Eli (Im still a noob that hasnt got a flash as long as this but i still know alot with flash) now do you know about v cam? V cam can zoom in on sprites and not show the entire back round and you can shake,invert and move it while the sprites move.You just need to file open it and copy it in flash 8 FROM LIBRARY not from the middle or it will make it look weird.Try it heres the link open the sprite back up and do it with v cam (Open another layer for it) heres the link
Very Happy

THANKS! But yes, I already use Vcam, i forgot to add it to this xP but im not the best at it, not at all, i can barely use it xP
If ya need any advice call me up yo afro

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/7/2010, 6:31 pm
@YoshiSonic wrote:
@Eli354 wrote:
Very Happy

Ok thanks Very Happy
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/7/2010, 6:45 pm
These guys are children when it comes to animating sprites Razz

I'm one of the professionals. Welcome to The Spritas.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/7/2010, 6:50 pm
hey.dont go making us look bad!
now,ask anyone anything
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/7/2010, 7:04 pm
Ok thanks Very Happy I'll ask away since ive seen many great anims on here Very Happy
On like sonic or any animation where it shows the bg where thet're runnings and it is like its following and the very back bg in moving slowly, could you show me where a tut is for it?
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/7/2010, 7:16 pm
...eric,you have to get your tutorials more noticed lol
well anyway too get started on a flash follow erics tutorial..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-vTNREoxCI
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/7/2010, 7:17 pm
Oh wow, thats Eric on here? I didnt know that o_o btw ive seen his tuts, but not this one, thanks a lot Very Happy
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/7/2010, 7:21 pm
its also a series,helped me alot
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/7/2010, 8:15 pm

If you're serious, then GTFO. Watch a few houndred flash movies and sprite tutorials. Then take a deep breath, and come back.

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/7/2010, 11:04 pm
Very Happy

@Eli354 wrote:
Very Happy

@narutoall76 wrote:hello!ask me anything about flash.for animations that battle make the vcam
more close up

@YoshiSonic wrote:
@Eli354 wrote:
Very Happy

Jesus christ. The boy doesn't need to know how to walk... Just animating tips.

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/7/2010, 11:06 pm
Pingboy wrote:
Very Happy

@Eli354 wrote:
Very Happy

@narutoall76 wrote:hello!ask me anything about flash.for animations that battle make the vcam
more close up

@YoshiSonic wrote:
@Eli354 wrote:
Very Happy

my legs are patalyzed, thats why i get on a coputer ._. LOL JK but yeah I just need help with animating XD
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/7/2010, 11:10 pm
@Eli354 wrote:
Pingboy wrote:
Very Happy

@Eli354 wrote:
Very Happy

more close up

@YoshiSonic wrote:
@Eli354 wrote:
Very Happy

my legs are patalyzed, thats why i get on a coputer ._. LOL JK but yeah I just need help with animating XD

LOL
But seriously. These guys are like... being gay. They're daddies who want to raise you altogether to make you one heathly girl.

But OK. If you want to learn something from Pingy (and who wouldn't?), PM me :) OR...

We can do it on this topic Very Happy

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/7/2010, 11:14 pm
Pingboy wrote:
@Eli354 wrote:
Pingboy wrote:
Very Happy

@Eli354 wrote:
Very Happy

more close up

@YoshiSonic wrote:
@Eli354 wrote:
Very Happy

LOL
But seriously. These guys are like... being gay. They're daddies who want to raise you altogether to make you one heathly girl.

But OK. If you want to learn something from Pingy (and who wouldn't?), PM me :) OR...

LOL thanks and sure i guess on this topic then, I need to know, do you have any tips on how to make a high speed battle? like where its like real fast hits, warps, or anything lke that?
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/7/2010, 11:32 pm
@Eli354 wrote:
Pingboy wrote:
@Eli354 wrote:
Pingboy wrote:
Very Happy

@Eli354 wrote:
Very Happy

more close up

@YoshiSonic wrote:
@Eli354 wrote:
Very Happy

LOL

LOL thanks and sure i guess on this topic then, I need to know, do you have any tips on how to make a high speed battle? like where its like real fast hits, warps, or anything lke that?

Ok... Right now I am animating, so I guess this is the perfect time to show you. I'm making screen shots right now.

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/7/2010, 11:36 pm
@Eli354 wrote:
Pingboy wrote:
@Eli354 wrote:
Pingboy wrote:
Very Happy

@Eli354 wrote:
Very Happy

more close up

@YoshiSonic wrote:
@Eli354 wrote:
Very Happy

LOL

easy effects,like a naruto or dbz motion blur to make a effect like a warp.
high speed battles are mostly about combos,aerial attacks,and watch some high speed battle
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/8/2010, 12:08 am
Basic way to sum it, but just by watching can help you.

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/8/2010, 4:21 pm
Pingboy wrote:Basic way to sum it, but just by watching can help you.

Thanks for the tip, but ive watched alot and still cant XD
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum