View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

Re: Pingboy: The Unique Spritan

on 12/12/2010, 7:54 pm
lol one more point though.i dont pay that place for my website,they dont pay me.
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/12/2010, 8:06 pm
OMFG! Why do you want to turn this into a war? Are you scared that my site might make it? Who cares? And I come on here to see what you guys are talking about my site for. I don't care about stealing anything from this place.

Infact Eric, why should you even care about my site? Just leave it alone. Let it die as you say it is. Just forget it.

Check out my cheatcodes site: LINK
Administrator
Administrator

on 12/12/2010, 8:07 pm
That's obvious

Watch your ass.
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/12/2010, 8:07 pm
Wow... real mature.... way to change my signature.

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/12/2010, 8:08 pm
Wrong.

Eric. I'm going to change the ranks. I do admit that we're just a tad bit of imitating this site. That was wrong. VERY, VERY wrong. But your just wrong.

While you emphasize on spriting and less on generality, we're putting emphasise on generality than spriting.
General wins over spriting. There are more people into generality than spriting. I know that. I see the truth.

We aren't trying to obtain the community like this, or the fame, nor the rich sh!t. Dark Dragon sees this, other wise he wouldn't be an admin there.

I also like to say that since every post is in this site's property, I DID make the conversation thread. I don't WHY posts were continued on to another thread. But whatever.

Come at me Eric. Come do what you do and prove my ass wrong or say something. I'm asking for it.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Administrator
Administrator

on 12/12/2010, 8:09 pm
@sprites4life wrote:OMFG! Why do you want to turn this into a war? Are you scared that my site might make it? Who cares? And I come on here to see what you guys are talking about my site for. I don't care about stealing anything from this place.

Infact Eric, why should you even care about my site? Just leave it alone. Let it die as you say it is. Just forget it.
I wouldn't care if it wasn't for the fact that you ARE stealing.
It's one thing to make a shitty copy but it's another to take from us. At least the other crappy copies still made their site their own. In structure and looks, you're trying to literally skin this place and put it on yours.
You're no better than a decompiler, a fanchar maker, it's like spritas is SMBZ and you're the obsessed fans.

Watch your ass.
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/12/2010, 8:13 pm
Oh boy....the embers of confrontation are becoming stronger....(will it turn to the flames of war?)

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King Jr -

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

That goes double.... for a duel.
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/12/2010, 8:14 pm
I'm done with you man. I thought you were cool at first... until you called my idea stupid... I mean why be an ass and say the idea is stupid? A respectful admin would let the user down gently. I tried to contact you to give me good ideas you were still an ass... Then make a forum.

You start hating on it "You copied from me".

Wow. Great job Eric...

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/12/2010, 8:15 pm
@sprites4life wrote:Wow... real mature.... way to change my signature.

Holy Sh*t.....i just noticed that...

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

Administrator
Administrator

on 12/12/2010, 8:15 pm
@sprites4life wrote:Wow... real mature.... way to change my signature.
I didn't do that.

Pingboy wrote:Wrong.

Eric. I'm going to change the ranks. I do admit that we're just a tad bit of imitating this site. That was wrong. VERY, VERY wrong. But your just wrong.

While you emphasize on spriting and less on generality, we're putting emphasise on generality than spriting.
General wins over spriting. There are more people into generality than spriting. I know that. I see the truth.
No shit why do you think places like facebook and myspace are so damn popular. However we're encouraging art, not just sprites, whilst we do emphasize on sprite which is one form of art, this site is for all kinds. This is what lange said, this place is to build. We don't want more people for the sake of having more fame, better demographics, we're here to help others create! To create art. This place is a breeding ground for the good of creativity.

What is sprite4life for? Nothing special at all. Just taking whatever the crowd seems to follow.

I also like to say that since every post is in this site's property, I DID make the conversation thread. I don't WHY posts were continued on to another thread. But whatever.
The system glithced, it split your thread up and wont let me combine them. It's still under your name on both threads if you looked, i don't know what happened there.

Come at me Eric. Come do what you do and prove my ass wrong or say something. I'm asking for it.
Done.

Watch your ass.
Administrator
Administrator

on 12/12/2010, 8:17 pm
@sprites4life wrote:I'm done with you man. I thought you were cool at first... until you called my idea stupid... I mean why be an ass and say the idea is stupid? A respectful admin would let the user down gently. I tried to contact you to give me good ideas you were still an ass... Then make a forum.

You start hating on it "You copied from me".

Wow. Great job Eric...

I thought at first that you wanted to do something good for the spriting world, for the animation people. That's why at first i was supporting you, until when you finally put it to effect, and i saw what you were making was a poor mans spritas. That's what pissed me off, if it's one thing i hate it's people who never wanna bother to put an inch of creativity into their work.

Watch your ass.
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/12/2010, 8:21 pm
I did want to do something good for the spriting community. So I created the website... and what did you do... THROW IT AWAY

And say it sucked. Well dang all you had to do was give me some good pointers.

Administrator
Administrator

on 12/12/2010, 8:25 pm
Again, i didn't change your sig so stop accusing me.

Also, i did give you a pointer, the fact that i told you, nicely the first time, that it was a poor mans spritas should have told you maybe you should CHANGE the god damn place into something more original and unique.

I highly expected you to actually do that. Until you make a thread where you called it the next spritas (which really got me fucking mad considering you're not the first who tried to rip me off, and spritas is a word i invented and it's my thing, OUR thing and no one should dare call it so)
And then it LOOKED like a primitive spritas. I lost it, i had reason god damn it.

Watch your ass.
Administrator
Administrator

on 12/12/2010, 8:28 pm
And mind you, if anyone fucking knows me. They know that i do not let something go, i do not stop until you oblige to a reasonable change.

I suggest we start thinking of how to appease this predicament. Or shit will hit the fan.

Watch your ass.
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/12/2010, 8:29 pm
*sitting down* getting hotter....

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/12/2010, 8:30 pm
@Eric wrote:And mind you, if anyone fucking knows me. They know that i do not let something go, i do not stop until you oblige to a reasonable change.

I suggest we start thinking of how to appease this predicament. Or shit will hit the fan.

*from a distance* hes right. He doesnt...

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/12/2010, 8:31 pm
This turned out to be a war.

Could we carry on talking about me than just a forum?

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Administrator
Administrator

on 12/12/2010, 8:33 pm
Pingboy wrote:This turned out to be a war.

sprite4life, if you wanna settle this then go to the portal, to the chat, this thread has gotten enough irrelevancy.

Watch your ass.
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/12/2010, 8:34 pm
Is there a way to end this fued? Probably not. I'm not going to delete / change my forum... and I'm probably not going to change anything about it right now. So I don't know how this is going to get solved.

Administrator
Administrator

on 12/12/2010, 8:35 pm
You're gonna make a huge mistake if you don't decide to settle this now.

Watch your ass.
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/12/2010, 8:43 pm
Well how am I supposed do that?

Administrator
Administrator

on 12/12/2010, 8:44 pm
I just told you, go to the chat in the portal, were talking would be much easier

Watch your ass.
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/12/2010, 8:56 pm
Should I join?

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/12/2010, 9:01 pm

well other anyway welcome back ping I sent you another pm on yt asking you about this but you answered with your post here.

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/13/2010, 12:05 am
madfacespriter wrote:

well other anyway welcome back ping I sent you another pm on yt asking you about this but you answered with your post here.
mmm Thank you now you can ask questions about me

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum