View previous topicGo downView next topic
Awesome Website!!

on 10/23/2010, 11:56 pm
Hello, All! I have actually found a website where you can get free stuff! DON'T CLICK THE BACK BUTTON!! Trust me, guys. This site is LEGIT! I was skeptical at first, but I sure did change my mind when I received the dollar I had ordered to check the website's legitimacy. They practically give you the dollar when you sign up because of the 250 point bonus you receive when you sign up. Every 1 point equals 1 penny, btw. Also, you can earn money on there which you can send directly to your PayPal Account, for all of you online buyers. Or, you could just have them mail you check as long as you have $5.50. Don't worry, there are other things you can do with your money besides the options I mentioned.

What brings people to this website and keeps them there is its luxurious interface, its competitive games, that you can bet money on and test your skills against other players, and the way you buy things. See, they don't just own the things you want to buy, instead, they work with Amazon, yes Amazon, to ensure that you can get whatever it is you want for FREE. And all you have to do is offers. If you're don't become overwhelmed with the idea that whoever you give your email to will give it to their buddies and spam you. They won't trust me, I've been signed up for a while and probably have given my email to numerous different websites and guess what-NO SPAM!

But besides its beautiful interface, its lively community, and it's competitive games; there is one feature that, in my personal opinion, stands out over the rest. That one, small feature capable of holding the highest rewarding factor on the entire website, is the ability to play a slot machine styled game that enters you into a chance to win sweepstakes and/or the lottery. This bonus is only available after you complete an offer but it is immensely rewarding...But that's enough about this flawless website and it's addictive quality.

Now it is time for you to sign up. Just click the link or just click my sig! There are NO costs so you won't lose any money and the offers do not require credit card numbers, unless you do the paid offers which will at most charge $6.00 but hey at least you get a TON of points!! Anyways here's the website!

⭐ Points2Shop ⭐

Also, once you sign up I will personally send you a tutorial that helps you get started on learning how to complete the offers effectively. I hope you all like it and I thank Eric for making this wonderful forum!
Administrator
Administrator
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Re: Awesome Website!!

on 10/24/2010, 1:27 am
Too late, i had clicked backspace right when i read the word "free" but came back to type this. At least now we're big enough for people to put ads here lol

made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/24/2010, 7:41 am
That link below is just a reference link so you can get free points >_>
Nobody click on it!

Just lock it now...lol

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Administrator
Administrator

on 10/24/2010, 8:34 am
Oh i know these kind of sites.
I'm sure the reference is also so that you can start your own. It's like level up cards only you get money instead. Which is nice
The thread is legit.

Watch your ass.
Administrator
Administrator

on 10/24/2010, 8:36 am
However I'm moving this to advertise your site.

Watch your ass.

on 10/24/2010, 4:43 pm
NintendoStar01 wrote:That link below is just a reference link so you can get free points >_>
Nobody click on it!

Just lock it now...lol

Duh!! Lol, I do benefit but you don't lose anything from it. It's called human commensalism.

But I'll be getting a computer mouse in about 2 weeks! I'm so happy!! OH and guess what? It was FREE!! MWAHAHAHA...
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/24/2010, 4:45 pm
What happens if I keep clicking on it? Do you automatically get points every time?

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015

on 10/24/2010, 4:49 pm
NintendoStar01 wrote:What happens if I keep clicking on it? Do you automatically get points every time?

No Sad

You actually have to sign up and confirm your email...but who cares you get free stuff!! cheers
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/25/2011, 8:34 pm
How does a guest get this type of powah

W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/25/2011, 9:37 pm
I'm in!!! Nigga! I'm Pingboy!!

darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/25/2011, 9:51 pm
who the fuck would bump this?!?!
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/26/2011, 12:55 am
Oh my-this is old?!?

darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen

on 4/26/2011, 1:06 pm
Lock plz

Also, the user was probably deleted or something so that's why its a guest.
Administrator
Administrator

on 4/26/2011, 6:48 pm
Yeah Granny lock this or just delete it..

[The Return]
Administrator
Administrator
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 4/26/2011, 10:22 pm
What i wanna know is how he posts when he's a guest...

made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum