View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

Re: MOJO REintroduction.

on 9/10/2010, 7:42 pm
yea i know about that,just haven't put it in yet.

Administrator
Administrator

on 9/11/2010, 9:35 am
Alright.

The BG's look so bad. Also they don't even look right. Did you even hold shift when transforming the V-Cam? If not you mess up all the proportions and your pixels look all messed up.

[The Return]
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/11/2010, 10:37 am
Pattiasina24 wrote:Alright.

The BG's look so bad. Also they don't even look right. Did you even hold shift when transforming the V-Cam? If not you mess up all the proportions and your pixels look all messed up.
He never knew about the shift and the v-cam thing, but does now. And I kinda agree that the background is a little...meh. And about you changing his voice to luffys, that sounds like a good idea.
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/11/2010, 10:56 am

ok about the bg if you read past post i had that bg for a long time and wanted to use it so im not gonna change it, v-cam ive already said that im seriously lacking in v-cam knowledge.....what else you got?

Spritan
Spritan

on 9/11/2010, 9:48 pm
knux184 wrote:

He never knew about the shift and the v-cam thing, but does now. And I kinda agree that the background is a little...meh. And about you changing his voice to luffys, that sounds like a good idea.
Umm.. Im sure shift works for all Free Transform...

Administrator
Administrator

on 9/12/2010, 10:46 am
madfacespriter wrote:

ok about the bg if you read past post i had that bg for a long time and wanted to use it so im not gonna change it, v-cam ive already said that im seriously lacking in v-cam knowledge.....what else you got?
Okay I read it. And I don't care. The BG is in horrible quality. And I told you how to fix the v-cam. Stop getting angry. >:[ I'm not even going to bother saying the rest. u.u

[The Return]
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/12/2010, 11:55 am
Pattiasina24 wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:

Okay I read it. And I don't care. The BG is in horrible quality. And I told you how to fix the v-cam. Stop getting angry. >:[ I'm not even going to bother saying the rest. u.u
WTF?? I didnt get angry, and i agree that the bg is bad but i still want to use it this once. and i didnt know about the shift thing with the v-cam till some one told me earlier in this thread,look i appreciate your advice bro hell i welcome all help on this vid because its important to me and i want it to be good thus the reason why i asked what else you got.

Administrator
Administrator

on 9/12/2010, 1:02 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:

WTF?? I didnt get angry, and i agree that the bg is bad but i still want to use it this once. and i didnt know about the shift thing with the v-cam till some one told me earlier in this thread,look i appreciate your advice bro hell i welcome all help on this vid because its important to me and i want it to be good thus the reason why i asked what else you got.
Yo take some deep breathes. You mad bro?

(I'll probably review you later. Razz)

[The Return]
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/12/2010, 1:04 pm
madface you can improve the BG's quality you don't have to change it numnuts.

Watch your ass.
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/12/2010, 1:05 pm
@Eric wrote:madface you can improve the BG's quality you don't have to change it numnuts.
Which is what I was saying. XD

[The Return]
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/12/2010, 1:20 pm
@Eric wrote:madface you can improve the BG's quality you don't have to change it numnuts.

i know, i did the thing you said and it looks better thats why i keep saying im not changing it,ive learned alot from you guys since posting this vid and im using it all.WTF is with the name calling gramps? (edit) there seems to be alot of misunderstandings here.i so grateful for all the help you guys are given me and im no where near mad about anything.in fact i haven't been this happy about a animation since. "weekend fun"

Spritan
Spritan

on 6/17/2013, 7:52 pm
Lock er down

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum