Spritan

Re: MOJO REintroduction.

on 9/5/2010, 5:06 pm
wait.....really????

Spritan
Spritan

on 9/5/2010, 5:09 pm
yeah, its unique and to be honest, a kirby character leveling up into a lsw character, i just love that idea (but i won't imitate, im not an ass :p)

U Mad?
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/5/2010, 5:21 pm
Hey that was pretty good Very Happy You've improved alot.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/5/2010, 5:33 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:kickass xD
That isn't much constructive critique considering its one word.
@darkdragon581 wrote:yeah, its unique and to be honest, a kirby character leveling up into a lsw character, i just love that idea (but i won't imitate, im not an ass :p)
He made a kirby turn into a sandbag ages ago. I already suggested he animate his kirby into a lsw ages ago but idea has been done now. Anyway, funny how DD made Samuel LSW before watching this xD
-----------------------------------
Vcam distorted everything bad a little lol. Man Mojo is definetely a kid goku lol. Background is *.jpg not *.png. You should fix that. The music was appropriate. Level up aligning was off lol. I won't tell you about DBZ sound fx because you prolly don't want to hear it. WHy is on character flickering while he's being chased by the one holding the rock.

Spritan
Spritan

on 9/5/2010, 5:49 pm
@Renny wrote:
@darkdragon581 wrote:yeah, its unique and to be honest, a kirby character leveling up into a lsw character, i just love that idea (but i won't imitate, im not an ass :p)
He made a kirby turn into a sandbag ages ago. I already suggested he animate his kirby into a lsw ages ago but idea has been done now. Anyway, funny how DD made Samuel LSW before watching this xD
Vcam distorted everything bad a little lol. Man Mojo is definetely a kid goku lol. Background is *.jpg not *.png. You should fix that. The music was appropriate. Level up aligning was off lol. I won't tell you about DBZ sound fx because you prolly don't want to hear it. WHy is on character flickering while he's being chased by the one holding the rock.
LOL my vcam skill could use a upgrade thats true,think less kid goku and a little more monkey king which is what there both inspired by, bg well i had it in my pics for a loooooooong time so i just used it music is agnikai from the last air bender,ill try to kill of the dbz sounds but i didn't get them from the sound pack hmmm.... the flickering is a w.i.p pay it no mind. thank you

Spritan
Spritan

on 9/5/2010, 5:52 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
@Renny wrote:
LOL my vcam skill could use a upgrade thats true,think less kid goku and a little more monkey king which is what there both inspired by, bg well i had it in my pics for a loooooooong time so i just used it music is agnikai from the last air bender,ill try to kill of the dbz sounds but i didn't get them from the sound pack hmmm.... the flickering is a w.i.p pay it no mind. thank you
Your welcome. What do you plan to do with your sprites? Series, Random Animations, or Show and Tell Moments?

Spritan
Spritan

on 9/5/2010, 5:59 pm
a series based on the monkey king,one piece,and outlaw star with a lil naruto, inuyasha, heroic age, trigun in it too.I have alot of work to do LOL

Spritan
Spritan

on 9/5/2010, 7:21 pm
......wow slow night.....

Administrator
Administrator
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 9/5/2010, 8:22 pm
*writes constructive criticism*

but really: the fighting in the beginning looked too choppy, guessing only 1 frame :\
and before the rock at the end, the bottom guy dashing? wtf was that it looked weird.
but it was original, is that custom?

made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/5/2010, 8:36 pm
mojo? yes he is custom,also it was one frame im looking into ways to change that....and that dash is gonna be changed too im working on it now...well im planning it out now. thanks

Spritan
Spritan

on 9/6/2010, 10:01 am
that wuz really good, shit i liked it, i like how u started tha animation itz some thing i've been wanting 2 do myself (not tha kirby 2 lsw part, tha cmera work n bg and stuff after) and i have a question, did u make tha running animation urself?

Photobucket
"Wut can I say im talented"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Im down for a battle if anyone iz up to it Cool
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/6/2010, 11:22 am
@dabestbrawler wrote:that wuz really good, shit i liked it, i like how u started tha animation itz some thing i've been wanting 2 do myself (not tha kirby 2 lsw part, tha cmera work n bg and stuff after) and i have a question, did u make tha running animation urself?
I edited it...

Spritan
Spritan

on 9/6/2010, 12:23 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
@dabestbrawler wrote:that wuz really good, shit i liked it, i like how u started tha animation itz some thing i've been wanting 2 do myself (not tha kirby 2 lsw part, tha cmera work n bg and stuff after) and i have a question, did u make tha running animation urself?
I edited it...
if u dnt mind could i ask for just them edited poses for a running lsw Char plz, i would like that a lot

Photobucket
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/6/2010, 12:45 pm
Background quality is terrible, need to improve that.
On the library right click the bitmap for the BG's, go to properties, change the compression to lossless. For the background one click smoothing (don't do this for the closer one).

The close up camera pan is so over frikking done, however you didn't even pull it off well enough. You gotta make it a looooooong tween, also that eases out. (make the ease about 50). But try an alternative to that face pan thing..please.

When you skewed him down for the dash..
1. You skewed him down wayyy too much.
2. It was the wrong direction, make it a skew from right to left. An up and down one is more for a jump.
3. The tweens were too slow, you're not suppose to make it blatantly obvious that you skewed him to death.

When the 2 started fighting, i know what you tried to do, it didn't work that well, try making them go up into the air as it happens. (to make it easier just put the frames into a movie clip or graphic and tween it up as a whole)

The stick, i noticed you just stretched the whole thing like mad. If i did this for luffy, his hand would look disgustingly distorted like the end of the stick on your animation. What you do is remove the tip with the yellow on it, stretch only the green part, the green part has nothing complex on it just lines so it'll always look the same. And then you put the tip on again, only you just tween it's distance to stay on the end. That part is incredibly easy. Just make the tween for the pole exactly the same as the one for the tip.

When you knock back one of the monkeys. People tend to do this a lot, they forget about gravity. Yes gravity exists, so when you're hit back in mid air like that, you eventually start to fall down, starting from slow to fast until maximum velocity is reached! So don't keep him going in a straight line because laws of physics says no to that.

I'm gonna assume the reason the monkey is stuck in one pose at the end, the other monkey is just a couple of lines, and that then out of no where the third comes with a rock and there's no reaction to it, is because it's not complete.

As for your sounds, they need more sounds, and the few DBZ sounds that were there just ruined it..

Watch your ass.
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/6/2010, 3:15 pm
ok......I'll try to do it....I say try because some of what you just said I have no idea what it means but ill keep reading it and use google for some of it till i get it thanks for the the vast input,you know i appreciate it. i should have a new preview by next weekend.(edit)Wait ok i got it now lol i understand all of what you said now and i can fix it you just watch.

Last edited by madfacespriter on 9/7/2010, 10:01 am; edited 2 times in total

Spritan
Spritan

on 9/6/2010, 3:23 pm
@dabestbrawler wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:
I edited it...
if u dnt mind could i ask for just them edited poses for a running lsw Char plz, i would like that a lot
I found this on dbzvortex but i think its still not working so here ya go

Spritan
Spritan

on 9/9/2010, 10:17 pm
Well....I was gonna give a critique, but Eric basically beat me to it and said everything I wanted to say lol.

Overall, I like the idea. It's quite original in fact. I loved the background music as well. Again, I could be constructive, but I'd basically just be repeating what Eric already pointed out, and I know you don't want to hear that lol.

Also, where did you get the first sound effect when he evolved in the beginning? The one that kind of sounds like fire, or something sizzling? I've been looking for that kind of sound forever, but I can't find it anywhere....
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/10/2010, 2:56 am
@Shuhan wrote:Well....I was gonna give a critique, but Eric basically beat me to it and said everything I wanted to say lol.

Overall, I like the idea. It's quite original in fact. I loved the background music as well. Again, I could be constructive, but I'd basically just be repeating what Eric already pointed out, and I know you don't want to hear that lol.

Also, where did you get the first sound effect when he evolved in the beginning? The one that kind of sounds like fire, or something sizzling? I've been looking for that kind of sound forever, but I can't find it anywhere....
MUGEN INFANTRY, sf4 Zangief,and fighter factory, sound#72.and thanks for taking an interest it was your goku vs vegeta that inspired me to animate,also in my vid i want to do a scene where speedy Mojo does something very similar to what you did with Ichigo in "sasuke vs ichigo"if you dont mind could you give me some pointers on that?

Spritan
Spritan

on 9/10/2010, 10:12 am
Here's a little advice: When you scale the V-cam, press shift while you do. It'll mantain it's aspect ratio and it wont look so stretched up :) good luck on your future projects. This was kinda good.
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/10/2010, 10:25 am
@Jemaster800 wrote:Here's a little advice: When you scale the V-cam, press shift while you do. It'll mantain it's aspect ratio and it wont look so stretched up :) good luck on your future projects. This was kinda good.
i didnt know that thing the shift and the v-cam thanks alot i'll get right on that.

Spritan
Spritan

on 9/10/2010, 10:31 am
madfacespriter wrote:
@Jemaster800 wrote:Here's a little advice: When you scale the V-cam, press shift while you do. It'll mantain it's aspect ratio and it wont look so stretched up :) good luck on your future projects. This was kinda good.
i didnt know that thing the shift and the v-cam thanks alot i'll get right on that.

No problem dude.
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/10/2010, 1:20 pm
hey guys Im thinking of changing Mojo's voice to luffy's voice because mojo's move list is GREATLY inspired by luffy's moves for example (pistol,bazooka,rifle,storm, Gatling gun,balloon ect) I know this may seem odd for a LSW char but i want to break away from dragon ball z as much as possible, no he wont be rubber but im am thinking of giving him stretch abilities,(think less luffy and more werehog) plus luffy has some epic yells and speeches that i can easily rip using audacity. so you think im going a bit too far?*EDIT* also if I go through with this i will get rid of his multiform ability and super speed.....for now.

Spritan
Spritan

on 9/10/2010, 3:51 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
@dabestbrawler wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:
I edited it...
I found this on dbzvortex but i think its still not working so here ya go
thnx, man i appreciate it a lot!

also on tha vid when some one gets hit or slammed into tha floorvshake tha V-cam so u can get tha feel of tha impact, hope it helps.

Photobucket
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum