Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I dont know what i was thinking

on 8/9/2010, 5:29 pm
madfacespriter wrote:or maybe SOME ppl are just to CRITICAL

They have to be like that.

BTW, the animation is... I don't know what the heck I should say.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I dont know what i was thinking

on 8/9/2010, 5:53 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:or maybe SOME ppl are just to CRITICAL

They have to be like that.

BTW, the animation is... I don't know what the heck I should say.
sometimes its unnecessary lol im not saying this is one of those times im just saying....





avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I dont know what i was thinking

on 8/9/2010, 7:33 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
No no no, low standards. ^.^
or maybe SOME ppl are just to CRITICAL
Lmao, yeah, perhaps so...

(Back to topic.)







[The Return]
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I dont know what i was thinking

on 8/10/2010, 8:50 am
@Eric wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:
@Granadico wrote:now its an echo in here when i open this page >_>
it actually got waaaaay more reply's then i anticipated
The community here....has low standards.
this from a spongebob fan? talk about LOW standards





avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I dont know what i was thinking

on 8/10/2010, 10:31 am
madfacespriter wrote:
@Eric wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:
@Granadico wrote:now its an echo in here when i open this page >_>
it actually got waaaaay more reply's then i anticipated
The community here....has low standards.
this from a spongebob fan? talk about LOW standards
This guy has a point. But back to topic.







[The Return]
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I dont know what i was thinking

on 8/10/2010, 11:19 am
idk maybe i might try this again someday if im ever inspired once more





avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I dont know what i was thinking

on 8/10/2010, 12:16 pm
madfacespriter wrote:idk maybe i might try this again someday if im ever inspired once more
Perhaps so, even if an animation isn't completely well animated, if it has humor, you will be praised.







[The Return]
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I dont know what i was thinking

on 8/10/2010, 12:18 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:idk maybe i might try this again someday if im ever inspired once more
Perhaps so, even if an animation isn't completely well animated, if it has humor, you will be praised.
wow an insult in a complement lol if i knew you in real life i think we would be buddies patt





avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I dont know what i was thinking

on 8/10/2010, 12:19 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:idk maybe i might try this again someday if im ever inspired once more
Perhaps so, even if an animation isn't completely well animated, if it has humor, you will be praised.
wow an insult in a complement lol if i knew you in real life i think we would be buddies patt
Eeehhhhh, Idk man.. xD

But, I meant more harm then good. Very Happy







[The Return]
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I dont know what i was thinking

on 8/10/2010, 12:27 pm
yea i know assholes smell one another why you think i got along with Eric so much anyway you're my new beta tester (not up for discussion)i'll be sending you alot of stuff soon.





avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I dont know what i was thinking

on 8/10/2010, 12:37 pm
madfacespriter wrote:yea i know assholes smell one another why you think i got along with Eric so much anyway you're my new beta tester (not up for discussion)i'll be sending you alot of stuff soon.
I just realized that you have been having me preview your animations lately... xD







[The Return]
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I dont know what i was thinking

on 8/10/2010, 12:51 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:yea i know assholes smell one another why you think i got along with Eric so much anyway you're my new beta tester (not up for discussion)i'll be sending you alot of stuff soon.
I just realized that you have been having me preview your animations lately... xD
lol it happen with out you even noticing it. but this is my first real attempt at something funny





avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I dont know what i was thinking

on 8/10/2010, 1:02 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:yea i know assholes smell one another why you think i got along with Eric so much anyway you're my new beta tester (not up for discussion)i'll be sending you alot of stuff soon.
I just realized that you have been having me preview your animations lately... xD
lol it happen with out you even noticing it. but this is my first real attempt at something funny
Well you did alright, not too bad, you should put it on Youtube, if you haven't already.







[The Return]
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I dont know what i was thinking

on 8/10/2010, 3:14 pm
naw i hate my current converter and feel that i haven't made anything worth asking eric to convert plus i deleted it already and my com cleans out my recycle bin every night like 3.00 in the morning





avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I dont know what i was thinking

on 8/10/2010, 3:38 pm
madfacespriter wrote:naw i hate my current converter and feel that i haven't made anything worth asking eric to convert plus i deleted it already and my com cleans out my recycle bin every night like 3.00 in the morning
Wow, never delete your flashes. Keep them, save them. Don't EVER delete them...and, dude I had Eric convert my shit.. xD







[The Return]
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I dont know what i was thinking

on 8/10/2010, 3:42 pm
i dont like hanging on to the past once i lable it as done or not gonna finish, its deleted although i do keep an fla with all of my past sounds/sfx chars,bg, and such.





avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I dont know what i was thinking

on 8/10/2010, 4:04 pm
All i have to say is LOL... then i saw the one in newgrounds and well... that one is much better Razz
But hey this one is pretty good too :)





avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: I dont know what i was thinking

on 6/17/2013, 7:48 pm
Locked





View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum