Re: THE SPRITAS COLLAB!!!

on 2/1/2009, 4:33 pm
Here is another preview of my animation tell me if its cool

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/010209/51330_Collab_2.php
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/1/2009, 6:52 pm
Also if you guys are bored add me at x_alejandro_x@rocketmail.com or famous_alex1@hotmail.com
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/1/2009, 7:14 pm
Tight Dude!!!!!!
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/1/2009, 9:18 pm
first update to my movie. for some reason though the energyblast Grimmjow does shows all effed up when i uploaded it. looking into problem.....

Bleach Rivals
Administrator
Administrator

on 2/1/2009, 9:25 pm
@ZayLong wrote:first update to my movie. for some reason though the energyblast Grimmjow does shows all effed up when i uploaded it. looking into problem.....

Bleach Rivals
theres a BG error. theres a little line between the BG's. its easy to fix all you gotta do is move the bg closer (its on the floor too btw fix both of them). second flaw is the talking and stuff. forget the talking and extra crap. worry about the action more. so lose the extra shit and more action. as for the effect. its an SWF error. it has happend to me before. all you gotta do is restart flash to fix it. may take some tries.

Watch your ass.
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/1/2009, 9:36 pm
@ZayLong wrote:first update to my movie. for some reason though the energyblast Grimmjow does shows all effed up when i uploaded it. looking into problem.....

Bleach Rivals

it was ok but the flaws that eric said and also its kinda choppy when ichigo is gonna get hit be the beam when hes spinning or something and also in the first hit that the white dude makes he doesnt even touch ichigo
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/1/2009, 9:40 pm
its OK. Eric said to me less chasing and more action. that what i am doing right now for my fight. yours has alot of talking in it. remember that you have less then 1:00 but it has to be more then 20 seconds. ta
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/1/2009, 9:46 pm
ok got it, lose da talkin. that gives me alot of time back.
to DarkWolf, what do you mean it gets choppy? do you mean when it goes in slow motion, its supposed to do that.
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/1/2009, 10:12 pm
@ZayLong wrote:ok got it, lose da talkin. that gives me alot of time back.
to DarkWolf, what do you mean it gets choppy? do you mean when it goes in slow motion, its supposed to do that.

no i mean like for some reason forget it i dont know how to explain all i know is that it can be easily fixed
Administrator
Administrator
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 2/1/2009, 10:41 pm
for ZayLong, everything Read said and DWC said. More fighting. And to DWC, cool. I don't really see anything wrong.

made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Administrator
Administrator

on 2/1/2009, 10:55 pm
@abdur17 wrote:its OK. Eric said to me less chasing and more action. that what i am doing right now for my fight. yours has alot of talking in it. remember that you have less then 1:00 but it has to be more then 20 seconds. ta
correction. you have UP TO 1:00 but no less than 20 seconds Razz

Watch your ass.
Administrator
Administrator

on 2/1/2009, 10:56 pm
alright heres another update to ma shit. i added a preloader to avoid lag. PENIS!!

Watch your ass.
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/1/2009, 10:58 pm
EXCELLENT!!!!!!! AS ALWAYS!!!!!!!
Administrator
Administrator

on 2/1/2009, 11:05 pm
guys DONT PM ME HERE i never check them here. pm me on youtube, NG or add me on msn and/or yahoo with the emails i provided but i never check my PMS here so better to not do that

Watch your ass.
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/1/2009, 11:14 pm
Just adding another preview before i stop animating today

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/010209/76373_Collab_2.php
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/1/2009, 11:16 pm
Nice Dude!!!!!!!
Administrator
Administrator
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 2/1/2009, 11:40 pm
both of u, awesome

made by Knux184

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/2/2009, 10:34 pm
Improved Udate. Greatness in Da Making

tore off a chunk of the movie and redid it.

ok shaved off at least 20 seconds from everyones sugestions, and its only about 18 secs long, its more action packed than the last bit. I also took care of the background.

also when you first play it you may notice right before Ichigo hits the ground, theres like a sec and a half pause, then he hits it. I dont know whats causing this error but i checked the frames and everything seems to be in order. when I play it a second time it runs smoothly, but on initial start up it does that slight pause, anyone have any awnsers?
Administrator
Administrator

on 2/2/2009, 11:13 pm
i can't really say much. there's a lot of lag for me. Ichigo just floats in the air for like 5 secs and Grimmjoy's beating the crap out of him and Ichigo's slashing nothing for another 5 sec's for no reason. If it didn't do that for a reason i don't understand, it'd be good.

made by Knux184

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/3/2009, 12:11 am
@ZayLong wrote:Improved Udate. Greatness in Da Making

ok shaved off at least 20 seconds from everyones sugestions, and its only about 18 secs long, its more action packed than the last bit. I also took care of the background.

also when you first play it you may notice right before Ichigo hits the ground, theres like a sec and a half pause, then he hits it. I dont know whats causing this error but i checked the frames and everything seems to be in order. when I play it a second time it runs smoothly, but on initial start up it does that slight pause, anyone have any awnsers?

well the animation got better and it had more action but aha i caught the line you still need to fie it you just need to move it a bit more you fixed the bg one but not the stage one also if you find that it lags add a preloader to it
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/3/2009, 6:32 am
Here is an update of mine. There is more action in it ,but i still need to make improvements. Just let me know how you guys think. The tornado part i couldn't do anything about.
Page: http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/030209/23718_Kirby_vs_Meta_Knight_Scene_1.php
Administrator
Administrator

on 2/3/2009, 2:18 pm
@ZayLong wrote:Improved Udate. Greatness in Da Making

your answer. simply lag. since the movie is just straight ahead starting up without loading fully it will pause especially since you probably used a filter. also improvement by removing the damn talking. word of advice. the stage and forest bg are 2 seperate things. put the stage (the floor) on a layer on top of the forest bg layer. move the stage fast but the bg slow. it looks much better. also don't leave that rapid punch for too long and use better sound effects for the sword slashing

Watch your ass.
Administrator
Administrator

on 2/3/2009, 2:21 pm
@abdur17 wrote:Here is an update of mine. There is more action in it ,but i still need to make improvements. Just let me know how you guys think. The tornado part i couldn't do anything about.
Page: http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/030209/23718_Kirby_vs_Meta_Knight_Scene_1.php
looks the same as the last time. only longer. are you sure its 24 fps? becuz the action seems pretty slow. enough with the fillers i mean not bad to have a little chasing but cut into action alot more often. also you still need to fix the tornado effect. for one its too when meta night is only that small, it looks...bad by quality and doesn't match meta knights tornado like in brawl, and you need to align it better its too out of the place. i think thats mainly what you need to work on

Watch your ass.
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/3/2009, 5:55 pm
@Eric wrote:

your answer. simply lag. since the movie is just straight ahead starting up without loading fully it will pause especially since you probably used a filter. also improvement by removing the damn talking. word of advice. the stage and forest bg are 2 seperate things. put the stage (the floor) on a layer on top of the forest bg layer. move the stage fast but the bg slow. it looks much better. also don't leave that rapid punch for too long and use better sound effects for the sword slashing

OK , but i dont know where else i can find sword SFX, the one that i used just came in this DBZ sound pack i got from esnips. know any other resources?
The rapid punch was too long? it lasted 2.3 seconds on da timeline, ya think that was too much? how much should i shorten it by do you think?
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/3/2009, 6:00 pm
@abdur17 wrote:Here is an update of mine. There is more action in it ,but i still need to make improvements. Just let me know how you guys think. The tornado part i couldn't do anything about.

the only problem i see wit it is that when Kirby stomps Meta through the floor, theres no hole from the inital entry, it just cuts to him going though the bottom. i think it would be a better effect if you showed him actually entering into the floor. Also those sparks that were goin through the air, im not positive but was that from high speed melee combat? if it was you need to have like an inital confrontation to lead up to that point. It was just Kirby like throwing an energy blast at the tornado, then just a crap load of sparks n stuff, oh and the tornado itself is poorly animated. add some dust near the base to cover its flatness too.

other than that its great!
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum