Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: THE SPRITAS COLLAB!!!

on 1/30/2009, 5:46 pm
@abdur17 wrote:I get Kirby vs. Meta Knight
good one. i guess were full





Watch your ass.
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: THE SPRITAS COLLAB!!!

on 1/30/2009, 6:07 pm
CURSES!!!!!





Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: THE SPRITAS COLLAB!!!

on 1/30/2009, 6:25 pm
BDBstriker wrote:CURSES!!!!!
man i hope you would have gotten in i feel sorry for you man T_T Serious Crying or Very sad
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: THE SPRITAS COLLAB!!!

on 1/30/2009, 6:43 pm
BDBstriker wrote:CURSES!!!!!
i couldnt stop laughing at that comment. but damn it i wanted you in too. why didnt you come on T_T





Watch your ass.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: THE SPRITAS COLLAB!!!

on 1/30/2009, 7:32 pm
Here's what i got so far http://megaswf.com/view/6bdf5470133e732cc53b0fa45d927109.html
Got any suggestions?
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: THE SPRITAS COLLAB!!!

on 1/30/2009, 8:18 pm
k i really hate to help you volkain but if your gonna be in this collab then i guess i have to for the good of the collab your vid looks ok for now but i kinda didnt like the effect you used it covers to much of the punching but thats my opinion
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Re: THE SPRITAS COLLAB!!!

on 1/30/2009, 9:12 pm
@Eric wrote:
BDBstriker wrote:CURSES!!!!!
i couldnt stop laughing at that comment. but damn it i wanted you in too. why didnt you come on T_T

idk if ima be in this. flash isn't my thing and more people want u in then me.





made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: THE SPRITAS COLLAB!!!

on 1/30/2009, 10:07 pm
@Granadico wrote:
@Eric wrote:
BDBstriker wrote:CURSES!!!!!
i couldnt stop laughing at that comment. but damn it i wanted you in too. why didnt you come on T_T

idk if ima be in this. flash isn't my thing and more people want u in then me.
tell me now if your in or not





Watch your ass.
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Re: THE SPRITAS COLLAB!!!

on 1/30/2009, 10:13 pm
@Eric wrote:
@Granadico wrote:
@Eric wrote:
BDBstriker wrote:CURSES!!!!!
i couldnt stop laughing at that comment. but damn it i wanted you in too. why didnt you come on T_T

idk if ima be in this. flash isn't my thing and more people want u in then me.
tell me now if your in or not

I asked BDB if he wants to be in and i'm waiting for a reply. Most likely he's gonna say YES, so i'll just say I'M OUT. And i wanted to be in it. oh well. It's for the good of the spritas





made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: THE SPRITAS COLLAB!!!

on 1/30/2009, 10:25 pm
@Granadico wrote:
@Eric wrote:
@Granadico wrote:
@Eric wrote:
BDBstriker wrote:CURSES!!!!!
i couldnt stop laughing at that comment. but damn it i wanted you in too. why didnt you come on T_T

idk if ima be in this. flash isn't my thing and more people want u in then me.
tell me now if your in or not

I asked BDB if he wants to be in and i'm waiting for a reply. Most likely he's gonna say YES, so i'll just say I'M OUT. And i wanted to be in it. oh well. It's for the good of the spritas
lol i was gonna give your part to crazy eight when you dropped out since he wanted to join. ill see if hes up for it still other wise hell do the credits and BDB gets it





Watch your ass.
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Re: THE SPRITAS COLLAB!!!

on 1/30/2009, 10:29 pm
@Eric wrote:
@Granadico wrote:
@Eric wrote:
@Granadico wrote:
@Eric wrote:
BDBstriker wrote:CURSES!!!!!
i couldnt stop laughing at that comment. but damn it i wanted you in too. why didnt you come on T_T

idk if ima be in this. flash isn't my thing and more people want u in then me.
tell me now if your in or not

I asked BDB if he wants to be in and i'm waiting for a reply. Most likely he's gonna say YES, so i'll just say I'M OUT. And i wanted to be in it. oh well. It's for the good of the spritas
lol i was gonna give your part to crazy eight when you dropped out since he wanted to join. ill see if hes up for it still other wise hell do the credits and BDB gets it

whatevr makes the Spritas collab look better, i'm all for it. lol But if Crazy wants to join and does, u'll have to explain to DBD that he can't be in it then. i'm not gonna do it. lol





made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: THE SPRITAS COLLAB!!!

on 1/30/2009, 10:41 pm
Shocked thanks Granadico!





Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: THE SPRITAS COLLAB!!!

on 1/30/2009, 10:43 pm
@Granadico wrote:
@Eric wrote:
@Granadico wrote:
@Eric wrote:
@Granadico wrote:
@Eric wrote:
BDBstriker wrote:CURSES!!!!!
i couldnt stop laughing at that comment. but damn it i wanted you in too. why didnt you come on T_T

idk if ima be in this. flash isn't my thing and more people want u in then me.
tell me now if your in or not

I asked BDB if he wants to be in and i'm waiting for a reply. Most likely he's gonna say YES, so i'll just say I'M OUT. And i wanted to be in it. oh well. It's for the good of the spritas
lol i was gonna give your part to crazy eight when you dropped out since he wanted to join. ill see if hes up for it still other wise hell do the credits and BDB gets it

whatevr makes the Spritas collab look better, i'm all for it. lol But if Crazy wants to join and does, u'll have to explain to DBD that he can't be in it then. i'm not gonna do it. lol

I guesse ill take the part then along with the fight (sonic vs shadow)





Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Re: THE SPRITAS COLLAB!!!

on 1/30/2009, 11:09 pm
BDBstriker wrote:Shocked thanks Granadico!

idk who to give it too. BUt since u said yes first... Its yours. But since i gave it to u, i think i should get something in return. *cough* subscribe *cough* lol





made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: THE SPRITAS COLLAB!!!

on 1/30/2009, 11:40 pm
I changed im using small goku vs small krillin
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Re: THE SPRITAS COLLAB!!!

on 1/30/2009, 11:42 pm
@DarkWolfClaw wrote:I changed im using small goku vs small krillin

But Goku is already taken by Read. even if its older/younger version. Well, its up to u and ur teacher's teacher, so w/e





made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: THE SPRITAS COLLAB!!!

on 1/30/2009, 11:52 pm
@Granadico wrote:
@DarkWolfClaw wrote:I changed im using small goku vs small krillin

But Goku is already taken by Read. even if its older/younger version. Well, its up to u and ur teacher's teacher, so w/e
naa i asked him if i could do it and he said yes
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Re: THE SPRITAS COLLAB!!!

on 1/30/2009, 11:58 pm
@DarkWolfClaw wrote:
@Granadico wrote:
@DarkWolfClaw wrote:I changed im using small goku vs small krillin

But Goku is already taken by Read. even if its older/younger version. Well, its up to u and ur teacher's teacher, so w/e
naa i asked him if i could do it and he said yes

kk. lawl i'm acting like i'm in command. Hope i'm not





made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: THE SPRITAS COLLAB!!!

on 1/31/2009, 1:52 am
Well here is a preview of how i started mine :) http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/300109/85838_Collab_2.php

not much but owell
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Re: THE SPRITAS COLLAB!!!

on 1/31/2009, 2:06 am
@DarkWolfClaw wrote:Well here is a preview of how i started mine :) http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/300109/85838_Collab_2.php

not much but owell

freakin cool single kick lawl Are u suposed to put ur name in the begining?





made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: THE SPRITAS COLLAB!!!

on 1/31/2009, 11:45 am
@Granadico wrote:
@DarkWolfClaw wrote:Well here is a preview of how i started mine :) http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/300109/85838_Collab_2.php

not much but owell

freakin cool single kick lawl Are u suposed to put ur name in the begining?

That's looking nice! And I'm using my name through out my part but its not really in the way.





Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: THE SPRITAS COLLAB!!!

on 1/31/2009, 12:00 pm
@Granadico wrote:
@DarkWolfClaw wrote:Well here is a preview of how i started mine :) http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/300109/85838_Collab_2.php

not much but owell

freakin cool single kick lawl Are u suposed to put ur name in the begining?

yeah you were so they can know its you
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: THE SPRITAS COLLAB!!!

on 1/31/2009, 12:25 pm
Update on meh part: http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/310109/48097_Spritas_Collab_Part.php
(If it's to fast it's because I can't tell on my pc since it sucks)





Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: THE SPRITAS COLLAB!!!

on 1/31/2009, 1:05 pm
Here an update of my part for the Spriters Collab

Page: http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/310109/47234_Spriters_Collab.php
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: THE SPRITAS COLLAB!!!

on 1/31/2009, 1:20 pm
@abdur17 wrote:Here an update of my part for the Spriters Collab

Page: http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/310109/47234_Spriters_Collab.php
pretty cool ima post another preview right now
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum