View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

Re: THE SPRITAS COLLAB!!!

on 2/23/2009, 11:33 pm
ok. I am replacing darkzero with the mario and bowser fight. this is what i did so far.
Page: http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/230209/84708_Mario_vs.php
I just startes and this will be at least 20 seconds. just tell me what i need to improve on.
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/24/2009, 12:24 am
Errrmmm i dont think you should do that animation it came out bad you can hella tell you rushed it : /
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/24/2009, 1:06 am
Here is another update of my part its look fo shizzle AWESOME Very Happy
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/24/2009, 6:24 am
DUDE!!!!! I JUST DID IT IN 2 HOURS. ITS GOING TO GET BETTER. ALSO I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO LIKE COLLEGE WORK. YAY, I DID RUSH IT. THE DEADLINE IS THIS SUNDAY IF YOU FORGOT.
Administrator
Administrator

on 2/24/2009, 3:38 pm
@abdur17 wrote:ok. I am replacing darkzero with the mario and bowser fight. this is what i did so far.
Page: http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/230209/84708_Mario_vs.php
I just startes and this will be at least 20 seconds. just tell me what i need to improve on.
REAAALLY need to fix mario stance it looks like ass. and it was a bit too rushed and not so good. spend actuall time on it

Watch your ass.
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/24/2009, 3:47 pm
i know. i did that in 2 hours and was stressed out of all the collage work ive been doing. sorry for that
Administrator
Administrator

on 2/24/2009, 4:04 pm
@abdur17 wrote:i know. i did that in 2 hours and was stressed out of all the collage work ive been doing. sorry for that
its alright just fix everything and remake it with real time. dont worry ill give you some extra time since you took the liberty of someone elses part on such short notice

Watch your ass.
Administrator
Administrator

on 2/24/2009, 6:31 pm
alright darkzero is back. so abdur you can replace volkain instead

Watch your ass.

on 2/26/2009, 7:53 pm
WAZZAP GUYS! lolz....well...yea...i was too lazy to work on my animation this month......i remade it...cuz the other one sucked...heres an update! ill try to finish it before sunday....

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/260209/75045_Mario_Vs_Bowser_Remake_with_sound.php

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/26/2009, 7:56 pm
TIGHT AS ALWAYS!!!!!!

on 2/26/2009, 8:07 pm
~DarkZero~

Gener: Male
Comment: Humans you’re pathetic! I know toddlers who could animate better.
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/26/2009, 10:21 pm
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT im done with my collab part i aint gonna post a preview here though Sad sorry XD but owell
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/26/2009, 10:27 pm
First Update in awhile, not much 35 secs but hell its somthin. tell me what yas thinks. UPDATE MUTHA FUCKA
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/26/2009, 10:38 pm
COOL, but i can till see some green from ichigo, which can be easily fixed.

on 2/27/2009, 9:59 am
It was pretty good! Very Happy

on 2/27/2009, 10:02 am
@DarkWolfClaw wrote:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT im done with my collab part i aint gonna post a preview here though Sad
sorry XD but owell

Who cares dude! stupid human! >:]

on 2/27/2009, 12:13 pm
@ZayLong wrote:First Update in awhile, not much 35 secs but hell its somthin. tell me what yas thinks. UPDATE MUTHA FUCKA

dude....your animation makes my firefox close! >:[ i cant watch the whole animation cuz that.... you need to fix that...
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/27/2009, 12:55 pm
same here
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/27/2009, 2:37 pm
DarkZeroProductionZ wrote:
@ZayLong wrote:First Update in awhile, not much 35 secs but hell its somthin. tell me what yas thinks. UPDATE MUTHA FUCKA

dude....your animation makes my firefox close! >:[ i cant watch the whole animation cuz that.... you need to fix that...
Just played it, i have firefox, works fine, maybe you just have a shitty computer? but all that aside i supose that is a problem, does anyone know what could cause such a serious error on some computers?

on 2/27/2009, 3:35 pm
@ZayLong wrote:
DarkZeroProductionZ wrote:

Just played it, i have firefox, works fine, maybe you just have a shitty computer? but all that aside i supose that is a problem, does anyone know what could cause such a serious error on some computers?

Dude i played it 3 times...and it does the same thing...and it also happened to abdur....and no i dont have a shitty computer.... >:[
Administrator
Administrator

on 2/27/2009, 3:55 pm
need better sounds. way better sounds. also i think you blurring in flash is making it lag slightly. and when ichigo is falling in the begging it takes pretty long. when ichigo starts running in the begginig, make the forest bg move slow and the stage move fast, there is no need to blur ichigo becuz hes not dashing across the screen quikly so it makes no sense to blur him when hes running at a normal paste. also the sound you put when ichigo started running. swoop i think it is. seriously take that off, its bad when not used right and this was definatly not used right. other wise not bad

Watch your ass.
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/27/2009, 4:30 pm
@Eric wrote:
need better sounds. way better sounds. also i think you blurring in flash is making it lag slightly. and when ichigo is falling in the begging it takes pretty long. when ichigo starts running in the begginig, make the forest bg move slow and the stage move fast, there is no need to blur ichigo becuz hes not dashing across the screen quikly so it makes no sense to blur him when hes running at a normal paste. also the sound you put when ichigo started running. swoop i think it is. seriously take that off, its bad when not used right and this was definatly not used right. other wise not bad

ouch........my pride.......
anywho, its not like i have a bounty of sound effects to use, point me out some, and ill gladly use them. ill take your advice and remove some blurs and work on the BG asap, anything else?
Administrator
Administrator

on 2/27/2009, 4:42 pm
@ZayLong wrote:
@Eric wrote:

ouch........my pride.......
anywho, its not like i have a bounty of sound effects to use, point me out some, and ill gladly use them. ill take your advice and remove some blurs and work on the BG asap, anything else?
id send them to you if you had msn or yahoo and added me on the messenger. and no nothing else really

Watch your ass.
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/27/2009, 5:22 pm
Heres the FLA for my part (beast you logged off right before I gave you lawl)
http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/270209/65951_~68326_Collab_Entry_1.fla

on 2/27/2009, 7:08 pm
happy pencil man likes to type a lot... =O
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum