Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Old RIPed WIP

on 11/1/2015, 8:35 am
So heres something I deemed unfinished but started working on here.

Here's the link

Time to fix everything because its bad, brb forever.
whythefuckamIbackhere






W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttps://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888

Re: Old RIPed WIP

on 11/1/2015, 11:50 am
CRASH MAH BOI WELCOME BACK BB

Alright, you definitely gotta finish this shit bro. it's looking really good and we needin some kick ass animations.

I sorta think the background needs a little more detail. maybe the you could add something to the sky because right now it sorta seems a bit flat. it's not anything major but something I noticed on my first watching.

Something else that I think my help a bit is when quote is kicking ya boi in the air you might wanna throw in a bit of camera shake to pronounce the intensity of the kicks a little more.

I REALLY like your skewing. It's not so little that it's barely doing anything and it's not so much that the characters are being stretched to hell and back. It's really well done imo. You're also not skewing unnecessarily. It's only done when it's really needed which is nice.

Your tweens also look very natural and eased correctly so yeah, good shit bro.

YOU BETTER FINISH THIS SHIT FAM

@Crash wrote:whythefuckamIbackhere

CUZ YOU KNOW YOU MISS MY SEXY ASS
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Old RIPed WIP

on 11/1/2015, 3:26 pm
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:I sorta think the background needs a little more detail. maybe the you could add something to the sky because right now it sorta seems a bit flat. it's not anything major but something I noticed on my first watching.
its flappy bird basic.

@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:Something else that I think my help a bit is when quote is kicking ya boi in the air you might wanna throw in a bit of camera shake to pronounce the intensity of the kicks a little more.
meh camera shakes doesn't naturally get that point across for me

@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:I REALLY like your skewing.
i see what you did there

@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:Your tweens also look very natural and eased correctly so yeah, good shit bro.
mfw 65% of it is fbf

@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:
@Crash wrote:whythefuckamIbackhere

CUZ YOU KNOW YOU MISS MY SEXY ASS
Pfffft, you wish.






W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttps://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888

Re: Old RIPed WIP

on 11/1/2015, 4:09 pm
@Crash wrote:
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:Something else that I think my help a bit is when quote is kicking ya boi in the air you might wanna throw in a bit of camera shake to pronounce the intensity of the kicks a little more.
meh camera shakes doesn't naturally get that point across for me

you do have a point there. maybe if he's bouncing backward and forward as he's getting hit? idk I'm just suggesting random shit lmao you know what don't listen to me

@Crash wrote:
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:I REALLY like your skewing.
i see what you did there

...what are yo- OH! yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaahhh... I totally meant to do that!

@Crash wrote:
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:Your tweens also look very natural and eased correctly so yeah, good shit bro.
mfw 65% of it is fbf

... bruh that takes too long, just tween it lol
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Old RIPed WIP

on 11/1/2015, 5:24 pm
no it doesn't it takes like 2 seconds for me please and thats also why the tweens that are tweens look so natural lol






W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Old RIPed WIP

on 11/1/2015, 6:49 pm
i get the point made about the intensity - animation feels on the weak side, but it's something you seem to have gotten right in newer animations, so just a second pass on some of it may fix things already.
it's mostly due to some reactions not having the proper snappiness. for the most part things are on the soft side.
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttps://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888

Re: Old RIPed WIP

on 11/1/2015, 9:14 pm
@Crash wrote:no it doesn't it takes like 2 seconds for me please and thats also why the tweens that are tweens look so natural lol

naaaaaaaaawwwwwww nigga that shit be taking mad long to do. I'll just stick to mah tween shit lmfao

@Leo wrote:i get the point made about the intensity - animation feels on the weak side, but it's something you seem to have gotten right in newer animations, so just a second pass on some of it may fix things already.
it's mostly due to some reactions not having the proper snappiness. for the most part things are on the soft side.

leo u have such a good way with words. also, solid advice there
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum