View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

Sonic VS Shadow

on 4/9/2014, 4:20 pm
Meh,let's say this was my "first and last" animation i've made... It's 3 years old so yeah,i don't mind if you say something bad or good (well,actually something good might be nice. xD),just say it loud and clear.  I came 

Anyways,I think it lasts around 28 seconds (half of the time with standing poses) So yeah... HERE it is.  Razz

Last edited by Melhyuk on 4/10/2014, 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Spritan
Spritan

Re: Sonic VS Shadow

on 4/10/2014, 11:37 am
...I sorry if you didn't Want A critique, And this was your "first and last animation".....What Do you want us to do here? Like Why did you post it on A site About Sprite Animation? I'm not trying to Attack you but...Like what do you want to Accomplish with this?

Also I wont go into detail but I've seen way worse Animations then this.....And Waaay better ones to be completely honest. but if you don't want help,I can't help you.

Spritan
Spritan

Re: Sonic VS Shadow

on 4/10/2014, 11:53 am
@Face wrote:...I sorry if you didn't Want A critique, And this was your "first and last animation".....What Do you want us to do here? Like Why did you post it on A site About Sprite Animation? I'm not trying to Attack you but...Like what do you want to Accomplish with this?

Also I wont go into detail but I've seen way worse Animations then this.....And Waaay better ones to be completely honest. but if you don't want help,I can't help you.

No no,i didn't mean to say that.  I am very disappoint 

I meant to say "i don't care about your comments,so say it loud and easy,i'll read your comments very carefuly". You know... irony? perhaps?

Well,I'm REALLY sorry if i confused you guys. I'll edit the post to make it clear then.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum