Spritan
Spritan

Re: 3-Up Contest

on 7/13/2010, 10:00 pm
@DarkZeroXP wrote:
@Renny wrote:
@DarkZeroXP wrote:
@darkdragon581 wrote:
@Eric wrote:Just let it be DD. Sonic, Kirby, and now Mario are doomed.

yeah but mario customs are just gay. weird, and usually un-original looking :/
HEY! Mine was epic >: [
"was"?
I liked it. It inspired me to... okay i'm not going to lie BUT I did like it.
????? You've never seen it.. =/
Fire/Ice Mario versus Sonic. I've seen that >_>
But if your talking about your newest creation for this then no i haven't >_>
Administrator
Administrator

on 7/13/2010, 10:29 pm
@Renny wrote:
Lmao, old. He's talking about his series character, he didn't invent Fire and Ice Mario wtf.

[The Return]
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/13/2010, 10:35 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:
Lmao, old. He's talking about his series character, he didn't invent Fire and Ice Mario wtf.
What he did with them is what inspired. ANYWAY I saw his yoshi villian. He's too lazy to make the sheet :/
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/18/2010, 11:34 am
@darkdragon581 wrote:
@SoarKrieg wrote:Guys, c'mon. I've seen his stuff on YouTube. He's not a half-bad animator. If he wants to advertise a contest, I say we let 'em. The results might lead 'em to doin' some decent stuff. Who knows?

i know he is pretty good...its just it seems kinda ignorant to me..

Dude, he's way miles away from you in smartness, he doesn't talk about shit like all of you does! Stop beeing hater! You're the only one here that has a proof is ''Ignorant'', how dare you calling him that? You don't even who is he! And don't try say something like : ''I was talking about this situation'' or something like that.. You don't have to be nice, but you neither have to calling other people by names, GET IT? ... It was just that wat pissed me off...

Spritan
Spritan

on 7/22/2010, 9:55 pm
Thanks Zeldd. Hey give spriting one more shot. It will make me happy. Plus I changed the deadline to Sept 1st. Since like DS is doing it too. You'll like the series.
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/22/2010, 10:14 pm
@Zeldd wrote:Dude, he's way miles away from you in smartness, he doesn't talk about shit like all of you does! Stop beeing hater! You're the only one here that has a proof is ''Ignorant'', how dare you calling him that? You don't even who is he! And don't try say something like : ''I was talking about this situation'' or something like that.. You don't have to be nice, but you neither have to calling other people by names, GET IT? ... It was just that wat pissed me off...

Whoooa. You a'ight, homie? O_o And okay, Pac-Boy. Good luck with your contest, man.
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/25/2010, 2:07 pm

Thanks

Spritan
Spritan

on 8/24/2010, 4:41 pm
Can't wait for the 1st ep.

FATED+CHAOS
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/25/2010, 10:49 am
Lawl I didn't notice that Zeldd was raging. He always does, when does he stfu?

[The Return]
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/25/2010, 1:10 pm
@Zeldd wrote:
@darkdragon581 wrote:
@SoarKrieg wrote:Guys, c'mon. I've seen his stuff on YouTube. He's not a half-bad animator. If he wants to advertise a contest, I say we let 'em. The results might lead 'em to doin' some decent stuff. Who knows?

i know he is pretty good...its just it seems kinda ignorant to me..

Dude, he's way miles away from you in smartness (well, he's way miles away from you too.), he doesn't talk about shit like all of you does! Stop beeing hater! (Good Job there bud. Like you does ) You're the only one here that has a proof is ''Ignorant''(wow a proof..you're a genius!), how dare you calling him that? (call him that lol) You don't even who is he!(You dont Who he is That's right! you tell em!) And don't try(to?) say something like : ''I was talking about this situation'' or something like that.. (what??) You don't have to be nice, but you neither have to calling other people by names, GET IT? (not really...) ... It was just that wat pissed me off...

As right as you are backin up your friend .. Half the stuff you said didn't make any sense lol.

But anyway I think he should go for the 3 Up animation series. If you can't find enough custom characters just try to make your own bad guys and leave the main characters the original ones. I hope you do continue this since you're a sick animator and all. Just don't make it SMBZ i'll hate you for it....j/p lol
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum