View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

Trying things

on 1/31/2014, 12:00 pm
So, it's been a long time since I wanted to try After Effects, and it seemed to be pretty easy to make snow so I gave it a try.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1mNX-lS9hU
Spritan
Spritan

Re: Trying things

on 1/31/2014, 2:29 pm
Wow, we have another AE user in the house! Lol.

Good job at this, I liked the quality and the beautiful snowy atmosphere you created. Animation seems like it's going places. The combat itself was lacking a bit, especially with the sounds since I heard that unforgettable smash sound that makes my ears cringe whenever I hear it but that's not really a main issue.

Kind of short, but it seems to be promising. Keep at it.

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/7/2014, 3:03 pm
when the hedgehog made fly, you should've spined chaos a bit while he was flying, felt way too stiff.
the only real AE effect i noticed were the snowy particles, but i dunno what you were aiming for, not judging it.

"Interesting sig text"

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/8/2014, 10:06 am
@Tal wrote:when the hedgehog made fly, you should've spined chaos a bit while he was flying, felt way too stiff.
the only real AE effect i noticed were the snowy particles, but i dunno what you were aiming for, not judging it.

Well... It's spinning to me but maybe not fast enough ? And yeah like I said I just made the snow in AE. But I'm happy to see that you're still alive dude
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/8/2014, 1:55 pm
@Marioluigi263 wrote:
@Tal wrote:when the hedgehog made fly, you should've spined chaos a bit while he was flying, felt way too stiff.

Well... It's spinning to me but maybe not fast enough ? And yeah like I said I just made the snow in AE. But I'm happy to see that you're still alive dude

i dunno feel slow to me, but you should do what looks good to you.
yeah i might be coming back to sprites (might) so i decided checking the site again, glad you're still here too!

"Interesting sig text"

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/8/2014, 3:20 pm
^ OMG TAL!
@Marioluigi263 wrote:So, it's been a long time since I wanted to try After Effects, and it seemed to be pretty easy to make snow so I gave it a try.

Sup bro!! I saw the animation. It's good. I love the whole winter simulation you created with the CC Particles. They look beautiful. I felt that if you got your camera work right, and worked on more of the sprite animation, it could have been something great, as the particles really complimented the whole scene.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/9/2014, 7:02 am
@Ping wrote:^ OMG TAL!
@Marioluigi263 wrote:So, it's been a long time since I wanted to try After Effects, and it seemed to be pretty easy to make snow so I gave it a try.

Sup bro!! I saw the animation. It's good. I love the whole winter simulation you created with the CC Particles. They look beautiful. I felt that if you got your camera work right, and worked on more of the sprite animation, it could have been something great, as the particles really complimented the whole scene.

To be honest this was easier that I think and anyone can do this. And yes, still having problems with my camera... It's been a long time btw, Ping ! Thank you
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum