View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

T.U.T

on 10/6/2013, 6:08 pm
I'm working on this movie with Atomik, but I guess i'm gonna have to put it on hold for now.
Trailer Scene 1
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/d0b1fe2ee402c4ebfe787c98370dd40f
Trailer Scene 2
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/36e493961c8cb9814b018502b8a41a0a

Spritan
Spritan

Re: T.U.T

on 10/6/2013, 6:47 pm
The two of you individually produce some very crisp and sexy animations. Needless to say, I'm quite eager to see what you guys come up with when you put your heads together. Looks good so far, love the vibe and general feel of it.

Wait....right after I messaged you on YouTube I literally just realized you sent me one before that lmao. Is this the project you were telling me about?
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/6/2013, 6:48 pm
@Shuhan wrote:The two of you individually produce some very crisp and sexy animations. Needless to say, I'm quite eager to see what you guys come up with when you put your heads together. Looks good so far, love the vibe and general feel of it.

Wait....right after I messaged you on YouTube I literally just realized you sent me one before that lmao. Is this the project you were telling me about?
Yup this is the one lol

Spritan
Spritan

on 10/6/2013, 7:07 pm
@kezzybro2k11 wrote:
@Shuhan wrote:The two of you individually produce some very crisp and sexy animations. Needless to say, I'm quite eager to see what you guys come up with when you put your heads together. Looks good so far, love the vibe and general feel of it.

Yup this is the one lol
Lol, ah I see. It's coming along quite nicely so far. Really gives you the whole "evil laboratory" feel.
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/7/2013, 12:17 am
These trailers are very realistic good job

" />
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/7/2013, 4:35 am
omfj dude, this looks amazing

View previous topicBack to topView next topic