View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

Sonic and Vixxen falling

on 9/18/2013, 3:43 pm

Vixxen is a character I created with the help of a sprite revamp of someone named AgentPuddin
this is the version...if I´m guessing right....4 or 4.5
lol :I it´s a battle animation vs someone in another forum

it´s really short and doesn´t show alot of skills so yeh .3.

Spritan
Spritan

Re: Sonic and Vixxen falling

on 9/18/2013, 10:09 pm
Waaaaaaay too short to give really say anything other than it looks good. But maybe change the song when Mecha shows up

Spritan
Spritan

on 9/19/2013, 1:25 am
I wonder how many people are even aware that Alvin Earthworm is the one who gave Mecha Sonic a voice. His only appearance in the games was a short lived boss character in Sonic and Knuckles, which had no voices. But nowadays, it looks like everyone thinks that's Mecha Sonic's voice because of the endless ripoffs of SMBZ that include Alvin's version of Mecha Sonic. Did you know there are people who actually think Mecha Sonic and Hyper Sonic are fan characters? That's how bad this shit has become. What about you Morph? Are you aware that this is not the original representation of Mecha Sonic? Maybe you'd like to tell me why you decided to add him at all? Guess the sprites and voice clips are pretty convenient when you're using Sothink right?

Spritan
Spritan

on 9/19/2013, 6:18 am
*Flees from Langes wrath*

Spritan
Spritan

on 9/19/2013, 6:19 am
Yeah I know, it's easy to tell that's cooler voice,.
Well I decided to use him because he is the typical enemy in many fan animations, but I have really short time to finish this animation to start another one.
This is just a small vs someone in another forum.
My original idea was sonic fighting some egg man robots but Ilke I said, I'm short in time :/

The sprites and voice clips are really convenient because Alvin did a good job to mark the evil of mecha sonic by using cooler from DBZ and the sprites cuz are easy to edit because the body parts are already esperarte for full body animation

Spritan
Spritan

on 9/19/2013, 8:46 am
@MorpheusTM wrote:Well I decided to use him because he is the typical enemy in many fan animations
Now ask yourself why that is.

Spritan
Spritan

on 9/19/2013, 9:19 am
Because Alvin make him popular :I

And from that day...many animator a decided to use him as the strongest enemy on many sonic fan animations

I just use him cuz in my opinion he slowly got the fame itself as the ultimate nemesis of sonic (thnx to Alvin again)

Spritan
Spritan

on 9/19/2013, 12:45 pm
@Mr Lange wrote:Did you know there are people who actually think Mecha Sonic and Hyper Sonic are fan characters?
The people who think this have obviously never played a Sonic game, so it is to be expected that they would believe this, considering they've only appeared in one game so obviously aren't all that well-known among non-fans. If Hyper Sonic had stuck around past S3&K there probably wouldn't be this issue.

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum