Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttps://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

Merlow vs Sandbag

on 9/16/2013, 8:13 am
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/4a607c21cd0568b057b1ff26d30effd6

I getted merlow's sprites recently , and i wished to use they the sooner that i can , and well i just tried to do a merlow vs sandbag that is in progress.

Postdate : I need the laughs that merlow do , if anyone know where i can find them that would be great.

EDIT : I added Camera shake , when the hits impact with the sandbag.

added a last punch and a WAAAAW!





avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttps://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

Re: Merlow vs Sandbag

on 9/16/2013, 2:10 pm
Updated Project now there's a Little more duration , this post is for pump the topic.





avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Merlow vs Sandbag

on 9/16/2013, 4:42 pm
it looks ok. what bothered me though was when he started punching sandbag. It was just a looping the same frames over and over. Maybe try adding a combo with more variety of moves. Anyway, i love that background. where did u get it?






avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttps://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

Re: Merlow vs Sandbag

on 9/16/2013, 5:42 pm
@kezzybro2k11 wrote:it looks ok. what bothered me though was when he started punching sandbag. It was just a looping the same frames over and over. Maybe try adding a combo with more variety of moves. Anyway, i love that background. where did u get it?
It's a combination of city background and angel island sky , i getted the pack of backgrounds from.

http://shadefalcon.deviantart.com

the combinations of punches was a movie clip , it's not a repeating of frames but you are right , i will try to add more variety of moves next time , and if you know where ds founded that laughs of merlow tell me please , i need them.





avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Merlow vs Sandbag

on 9/18/2013, 9:07 am
The skewing looked a bit off when the camera shifted on him near the beginning imho. Poor sandbag never gets no love in this house.





The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttps://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

Re: Merlow vs Sandbag

on 9/18/2013, 5:09 pm
Updated : Have a Little more lenght , and fixed the low sounds.

If you don't want to see it , you can go fuck yourself :3





avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Merlow vs Sandbag

on 9/18/2013, 6:51 pm
That punch combo or whatever lasts way to long my man.
Try adding some different combos to the mix instead of one long ass same attack.
I know you can do it! Cool 





Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor - Sholom Aleichem
 
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Merlow vs Sandbag

on 9/18/2013, 10:43 pm
@BuchonlxD wrote:http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/4a607c21cd0568b057b1ff26d30effd6

I getted merlow's sprites recently , and i wished to use they the sooner that i can , and well i just tried to do a merlow vs sandbag that is in progress.

Postdate : I need the laughs that merlow do , if anyone know where i can find them that would be great.

EDIT : I added Camera shake , when the hits impact with the sandbag.

added a last punch and a WAAAAW!
This isn't bad. It can use work but i see potential in you. I offer free help on skype if you are interested. Just search SpritingHybrid and add Krunk Juice





avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttps://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

Re: Merlow vs Sandbag

on 9/19/2013, 7:40 am
@SupahAnimz wrote:
@BuchonlxD wrote:http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/4a607c21cd0568b057b1ff26d30effd6

I getted merlow's sprites recently , and i wished to use they the sooner that i can , and well i just tried to do a merlow vs sandbag that is in progress.

Postdate : I need the laughs that merlow do , if anyone know where i can find them that would be great.

EDIT : I added Camera shake , when the hits impact with the sandbag.

added a last punch and a WAAAAW!
This isn't bad. It can use work but i see potential in you. I offer free help on skype if you are interested. Just search SpritingHybrid and add Krunk Juice
Thanks! , ok i'l add ya

SilveBlaze wrote:That punch combo or whatever lasts way to long my man.
Try adding some different combos to the mix instead of one long ass same attack.
I know you can do it!
Look up you nigga! >: (






avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Merlow vs Sandbag

on 9/19/2013, 8:01 am
Dat anger management





avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttps://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

Re: Merlow vs Sandbag

on 9/19/2013, 3:03 pm
@NTA wrote:Dat anger management
Dat NTA Razz 

How's it goinn?





avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Merlow vs Sandbag

on 9/19/2013, 7:51 pm
Lol hey, not bad at all. Hows it it goin for you?





avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttps://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

Re: Merlow vs Sandbag

on 9/21/2013, 4:11 am
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/4a607c21cd0568b057b1ff26d30effd6

Updated : if you seen the old you will see , just some small changes , (SupahAnimz)

Added another scene after the sandbag hits the ground






avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Merlow vs Sandbag

on 9/21/2013, 8:07 am
OMG BUCH YOU GOT YOUR OWN V-CAM WOHOOOOO.

Idk if it's because I helped or something else.

Nice improvement, Buch, even though you need to add more moves to the sand bag punching. But dang, you have improved since I saw you and helped you in Skypes. Good Job dude.





avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Merlow vs Sandbag

on 9/21/2013, 9:59 am
Wait, at the beginning, why does the camera pan down, then pans down diagonally to the right. It's really awkward.



avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: Merlow vs Sandbag

on 9/21/2013, 10:05 am
from what I've seen of merlow, your attacks need to be more sporadic. Merlow is a troll character, he is insane to the point where everything he does just doesn't make sense.

Your merlow is waayyy too sane.







ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Merlow vs Sandbag

on 9/21/2013, 10:07 am
What SXR said, you need to add more moves that would fit Merlow's character, sound clips are not enough, you should know this since you're a big Merlow fan.





avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttps://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

Re: Merlow vs Sandbag

on 9/21/2013, 11:35 am
I was seeing reviews

TIME TO REPLY

@YoshiSonic wrote:OMG BUCH YOU GOT YOUR OWN V-CAM WOHOOOOO.

Idk if it's because I helped or something else.

Nice improvement, Buch, even though you need to add more moves to the sand bag punching. But dang, you have improved since I saw you and helped you in Skypes. Good Job dude.
Thanks man , I practiced a lot that means a lot to me :)

@BDB wrote:Wait, at the beginning, why does the camera pan down, then pans down diagonally to the right. It's really awkward.
It's just a vcam moving :/

@SXR123 wrote:from what I've seen of merlow, your attacks need to be more sporadic. Merlow is a troll character, he is insane to the point where everything he does just doesn't make sense.

Your merlow is waayyy too sane.
That's right , but this is my 3rd animation so don't expect a lot i will do what i can.

YoshiSonic Again (you bastard) wrote:What SXR said, you need to add more moves that would fit Merlow's character, sound clips are not enough, you should know this since you're a big Merlow fan.
I know i asked DS , or reeves he don't replied me or gived me any of his sound Sad

Just I'm a big merlow fan >: ( how you can't believe me?





avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Merlow vs Sandbag

on 9/21/2013, 3:33 pm
all of your video's are so funny but have you ever made a serious one or do you like to keep it funny all of the time Serious 





" />
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttps://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

Re: Merlow vs Sandbag

on 9/21/2013, 4:59 pm





avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Merlow vs Sandbag

on 9/21/2013, 6:35 pm
@BuchonlxD wrote:


["YoshiSonic Again (you bastard)"]  






avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttps://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

Re: Merlow vs Sandbag

on 9/22/2013, 3:52 am
@YoshiSonic wrote:
@BuchonlxD wrote:


["YoshiSonic Again (you bastard)"]  
Hahahaha , you maded my day XD

that gif was so hilarious

anyway can the people go back to the topic and say things about the animation?





View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum