View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan
View user profilehttps://www.facebook.com/RealGuardians

Mirai Ketsueki Korusu

on 7/18/2013, 2:43 am
Well since I'm still recruiting and still practicing and now the guys want to take a hand in animating we all decided to take up an anime and well animated I took Hitman Reborn so here's what I'm doing eh most of the time was put into drawing that eye and making him blink.

~Koruneriusu
Administrator
Administrator
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Re: Mirai Ketsueki Korusu

on 7/18/2013, 3:01 am
oh my fucking god i'm not een gonna watch it cuz the noise scared the shit out of me and i'm angry now

made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/18/2013, 3:22 am
XD just cnc for the drawn animation part cause the animation of "action" is not even action
~Koruneriusu
Administrator
Administrator

on 7/18/2013, 3:47 am
@Granadico wrote:oh my fucking god i'm not een gonna watch it cuz the noise scared the shit out of me and i'm angry now
qq more tho

Spritan
Spritan

on 7/18/2013, 7:27 am
@Granadico wrote:oh my fucking god i'm not een gonna watch it cuz the noise scared the shit out of me and i'm angry now

What, you mean the preloader noise?

Spritan
Spritan

on 7/18/2013, 8:00 am
Dat Mirai Nikki. Not so much to really give feed back on but looking pretty good so far.
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/18/2013, 10:03 am
AAAAHHHH THE PRELOADER NOISE

It would help if the eye actually looked like an eye. as an animator myself I can understand simplifying a design or concept in order to make it animate and flow better, but as it stands it's a little difficult to tell exactly what I'm looking at. And you don't need to take this as a "MAKE IT THE MOST DETAILED EYE EVER" thing, just give it a black center for the Iris instead of a very slightly darker shade of orange, and maybe a bit of a shine or highlight.

I can only kind of guess who it is because of how extreme a closeup it is - these kind of shots typically work better once a characters image is already established, either with a full body shot or a profile shot, not so much for the opening scene.

Especially when the music playing is basically making it look like the most dramatic eye in existence - unless it shoots laser kittens that explode into suns, I really don't see the point of having it there with this sort of music. Another angle or view of the actual CHARACTER to help establish why final boss music is playing, as opposed to just their single eye with no context, would have worked a lot better, I feel.

If you do end up using any sprites I throw up, please ask me beforehand.
Administrator
Administrator

on 7/18/2013, 10:54 am
@BlitznBurst wrote:

no
the sound of the screeching chimera that has been separated from its pack and spent its whole life searching for said pack only to learn it doesnt have one because ofc is a chimera

Spritan
Spritan

on 7/18/2013, 10:58 am
Sieghart wrote:
@BlitznBurst wrote:

no
the sound of the screeching chimera that has been separated from its pack and spent its whole life searching for said pack only to learn it doesnt have one because ofc is a chimera

2deep4me

Spritan
Spritan

on 7/18/2013, 11:00 am
Not really sure the whole point of the eye. I had to watch this video a few times to actually realize that there was purple here inbetween the eye(Which you may want to add a shadow to it because it looks glued onto him.) to actually connect him to the purple haired guy. Other then that...yeah.
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/18/2013, 3:19 pm
This is just something I wanted to try the eye is not really relevant but I just wanted to try a little simple drawn animation so I did an eye and it's one of the characters in the animation it's Nosaru KHR
reason I did the whole eye this is to show some sort insight of him being kind of insane in some way, again this is my first drawn animation so I do expect a lot of feed back also I got the idea from the Mirai Nikki opening just to do something different I mean this is just a test video to see where I stand in certain spots when I animate I do appreciate all of what you've been say we're all critics here and hopefully I can just draw this out and be more fluent cause I'm taking all my animations seriously so some changes will be made to my animations if I'm able to do so, so again thanks for all the feed back I need all I can get with this and when we start our series.
~Koruneriusu

on 7/18/2013, 10:02 pm
i'm getting kind of tired of the 6 second animations with no real content. it's really hard for me to give some solid feedback because it's just way too short.
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/18/2013, 10:25 pm
@Leo wrote:i'm getting kind of tired of the 6 second animations with no real content. it's really hard for me to give some solid feedback because it's just way too short.
You beat me to it Leo.
A wip should have enough to critique. Shit like this is absurd. Virtually nothing happened. You showed off a drawing of an eye and a split second of movement. Did you really think this was worth putting online for a review? For entertainment? What?
Don't upload an animation you've barely started. This goes for everyone. Give us something worth watching AND that people can give feedback on.

Spritan
Spritan

on 7/18/2013, 10:50 pm
...my apologizes I will do so.
~Koruneriusu
Administrator
Administrator
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 7/19/2013, 5:53 pm
@BlitznBurst wrote:

i was alone at night and had the volume up really loud and opened this in a new tab and forgot about it then teh damn noise came and i shat mah pants

made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum