• HomeHome  
  • Forums  
  • MemberlistMemberlist  
  •  
  • FAQFAQ  
  • SearchSearch  
  • UsergroupsUsergroups  
  • RegisterRegister  

• This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Super Spritan
    Super Spritan

Re: [solved]Dat Nintendo

Post by Face on 1/22/2014, 4:55 pm

@5h0ck wrote:you fit in that category too sorry to say. you told me you wanted to play one of the modern ninja gaidens but still havn't gotten around to it. So i suggested the wiiu version of 3 the latest one. that version even has the least amount of bugs with more features. yet despite all of that, despite being a huge hack n slash fan. despite wanting to play the series. you said "I won't waste my money"

even if they were to make a brand new ip right this instant targeting that audience. only a few people will care. the bias, will remain bias. the parents won't let their kids look at it. and it will flop.
    true enough I wouldn't buy the entire system fo One game (if that was true Id but A 360 for guardian heroes) I think nintendo needs to branch out with their own games Like that one Link game where its like Dynasty warriors thats what I mean nintendo needs to take more chances like that.

Face
    Super Spritan
    Super Spritan

Number of posts : 13005
    Registration date : 2010-04-29

View user profile madskyperz1
    Eternal Spritan
    Eternal Spritan

Post by Ping on 1/22/2014, 5:01 pm

@Face wrote:
    @5h0ck wrote:you fit in that category too sorry to say. you told me you wanted to play one of the modern ninja gaidens but still havn't gotten around to it. So i suggested the wiiu version of 3 the latest one. that version even has the least amount of bugs with more features. yet despite all of that, despite being a huge hack n slash fan. despite wanting to play the series. you said "I won't waste my money"

even if they were to make a brand new ip right this instant targeting that audience. only a few people will care. the bias, will remain bias. the parents won't let their kids look at it. and it will flop.
    true enough I wouldn't buy the entire system fo One game (if that was true Id but A 360 for guardian heroes) I think nintendo needs to branch out with their own games Like that one Link game where its like Dynasty warriors thats what I mean nintendo needs to take more chances like that.

It would break their first-party game principle, but if they were to release Legend of Zelda/Dynasty Warriors game for multi platform, it could help!

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
    Ping
    Eternal Spritan
    Eternal Spritan

Number of posts : 20163
    Registration date : 2010-09-15

View user profile Pingboi
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by v2 on 1/22/2014, 5:36 pm

@Ping wrote:
    @BlitznBurst wrote:All I'm getting from this is that people don't have a right to complain about anything ever because they can just choose to ignore the thing they're complaining about
    That's a retarded contradiction.

v2
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 5600
    Registration date : 2012-05-17

View user profile
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Rapidfir3Pho3nix on 1/22/2014, 6:10 pm

@Face wrote:My son didn't care he was just happy to have the game....Later on I took the game Away from him because one day I was watching him play the game online And I heard him And a online player Laughing A joking About killing each other I just got A bad feeling from that so I took it Away

Wait, where they talking about killing each other in the game or in real life?
    Rapidfir3Pho3nix
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 4975
    Registration date : 2009-01-23
    Custom Rank : wut

View user profile
    Adult Spritan Lv 3
    Adult Spritan Lv 3

Post by 5h0ck on 1/22/2014, 6:18 pm

@Face wrote:true enough I wouldn't buy the entire system fo One game

can't tell you how many people do buy for 1 game*cough everyone who has a ps4/xb1 right now* half those same people say they won't buy a wii u for 1 game(even if its current library is larger than the other consoles) I won't lie though if i had the money i would get xb1 for the new killer instinct that i've been waiting for since 64 days ninten why did you sell rare you bastards. and it just happens to be the only good reason to get the crap box 1 lol.

@Face wrote:I mean nintendo needs to take more chances.

they took a chance when they made a 3rd person rail shooter and it failed twice
    they took a chance when they funded bayonetta and people wont stfu and it hasn't released yet
    they to a chance at hd and 3rd parties are waiting untill the console sells more units to make games for it while players are waiting untill 3rd parties make more games for it to buy the console(logic?)

if shit goes south when they take chances......and they do decent when they don't take any....wtf are they supposed to do?

@Ping wrote:It would break their first-party game principle, but if they were to release a game for multi platform, it could help!

@Ping wrote:That's a retarded contradiction.

it sure is.

My upcoming projects

Captain Falcon vs Bang Shishigami: 4%      Vergil vs Sephiroth: 60%      

Killer Instinct Origins: TJ Combo:10%        Dragonclaw vs Evil Ryu Remake: 10%

Lloyd vs Kratos:13%                Kratos vs Cloud:10%        Ryu Hyabusa custom sprites:1%
    5h0ck
    Adult Spritan Lv 3
    Adult Spritan Lv 3

Number of posts : 7521
    Registration date : 2010-09-08
    Custom Rank : Tag line? Since when do you need a line to play tag? da fuq?

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnA https://twitter.com/abxelic
    Super Spritan
    Super Spritan

Post by Face on 1/22/2014, 6:54 pm

@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:
    @Face wrote:My son didn't care he was just happy to have the game....Later on I took the game Away from him because one day I was watching him play the game online And I heard him And a online player Laughing A joking About killing each other I just got A bad feeling from that so I took it Away

Wait, where they talking about killing each other in the game or in real life?
    in the game...but If you could hear it....I got this really bad pit in my gut...

@5h0ck wrote:
    they took a chance when they made a 3rd person rail shooter and it failed twice
    they took a chance when they funded bayonetta and people wont stfu and it hasn't released yet
    they to a chance at hd and 3rd parties are waiting untill the console sells more units to make games for it while players are waiting untill 3rd parties make more games for it to buy the console(logic?)

if shit goes south when they take chances......and they do decent when they don't take any....wtf are they supposed to do?
    I mean with they own 1st party games ppl have 2 gripes with nintendo 1 The same old 1st party doing the same shit over and over Again And 2 no 3rd party games...Well 3rd party developers dont trust their product will sell on nintendo And As you stated rightfully so.(look At Rayman legends And that bayonetta game you keep talking bout) What Im saying is if no body wants to play ball with nintendo They need A new ball.not A shitty racer like they do with Sonic but....something....Something outside their Nintendo comfort zone because its getting Smaller And Smaller with each Console And rehashed game release.
    Face
    Super Spritan
    Super Spritan

Adult Spritan Lv 3
    Adult Spritan Lv 3

Post by 5h0ck on 1/22/2014, 8:15 pm

@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:
    @Face wrote:Wait, where they talking about killing each other in the game or in real life?
    in the game...but If you could hear it....I got this really bad pit in my gut....

i don't know if i agree or disagree with this....on the one hand i feel that if a parent doesn't want their kids to play a particular game then they shouldn't buy it and not blame the devs for "bringing violence into their homes"(i'm not saying your like that just most other parents thing that way)

on the other hand back in the snes days me n my brother played mortal kombat, perfect dark, and other violent ass games and talked about killing each other in game and we turned out just fine. so it kinda bothers me when people say games make you violent.....idk...its your kid who am i to object your desision.

also this article

http://realotakugamer.com/nintendo-and-the-hardcore-gamer-who-abandoned-who

and this is hilarious
    http://seanmalstrom.wordpress.com/2013/11/28/the-hardcore-have-failed-nintendo/

i don't think hardcore know what they want anymore.

maybe if they saw an exclusive that isn't a sequel.....zombie u, wonderful 101

My upcoming projects

Lloyd vs Kratos:13%                Kratos vs Cloud:10%        Ryu Hyabusa custom sprites:1%
    5h0ck
    Adult Spritan Lv 3
    Adult Spritan Lv 3

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnA https://twitter.com/abxelic
    Super Spritan
    Super Spritan

Post by Face on 1/22/2014, 8:52 pm

@5h0ck wrote:
    i don't know if i agree or disagree with this....on the one hand i feel that if a parent doesn't want their kids to play a particular game then they shouldn't buy it and not blame the devs for "bringing violence into their homes"(i'm not saying your like that just most other parents thing that way)

on the other hand back in the snes days me n my brother played mortal kombat, perfect dark, and other violent ass games and talked about killing each other in game and we turned out just fine. so it kinda bothers me when people say games make you violent.....idk...its your kid who am i to object your desision.

Well We discussed it Him And I,And he brought up those points,About how I When I was At that time his Age I played games like mortal kombat Ect He Also brought up that except the sex and nudity parts How I didn't mind him playing GOD OF WAR.I explain it to him like this, I dont mind you Playing FANTASY violence,because its like stuff that could never happen in real life but games like GTA And COD Are just too realistic And Kids today are way more impressionable then back then. I believe that it should be the parents job to monitor what there YOUNGER kids are watching/playing.

Face
    Super Spritan
    Super Spritan

Adult Spritan Lv 3
    Adult Spritan Lv 3

Post by 5h0ck on 1/22/2014, 9:15 pm

yea i'm gonna be netrual on this. while i do agree that what a kid plays should monitered.....i just don't see the logic in someone growing up with say... perfect dark then denying people other shooters...idk maybe i'm just saying that cause i was 7 with mk and golden eye.........

as for fantasy violence vs real....idk man all it takes to make zelda real is a green hat a sword a shield breaking jars, cut grass, fighting spiders, wolves, stab chickens, pigs, and save a kidnapped princess(if any countries still have princesses)

or tie a knife to a chain swing it around and bam your kratos.

My upcoming projects

5h0ck
    Adult Spritan Lv 3
    Adult Spritan Lv 3

Super Spritan
    Super Spritan

Post by Face on 1/22/2014, 9:51 pm

@5h0ck wrote:yea i'm gonna be netrual on this. while i do agree that what a kid plays should monitered.....i just don't see the logic in someone growing up with say... perfect dark then denying people other shooters...idk maybe i'm just saying that cause i was 7 with mk and golden eye.........

as for fantasy violence vs real....idk man all it takes to make zelda real is a green hat a sword a shield breaking jars,  cut grass, fighting spiders, wolves, stab chickens, pigs, and save a kidnapped princess(if any countries still have princesses)

or tie a knife to a chain swing it around and bam your kratos.
    I never played any shooters till i got older...In immediately dislike them Infact I remember ma grandma not letting me play MK OR EVEN KI....Till I got older...And Im thankful for it. As far as fighting small Animals And thinking About entering other countries and kidnapping Royalty and making Weapons ....Thats something you need to talk to someone about man..

Face
    Super Spritan
    Super Spritan

Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Rapidfir3Pho3nix on 1/23/2014, 12:39 am

@Face wrote:Well We discussed it Him And I,And he brought up those points,About how I When I was At that time his Age I played games like mortal kombat Ect He Also brought up that except the sex and nudity parts How I didn't mind him playing GOD OF WAR.I explain it to him like this, I dont mind you Playing FANTASY violence,because its like stuff that could never happen in real life but games like GTA And COD Are just too realistic And Kids today are way more impressionable then back then. I believe that it should be the parents job to monitor what there YOUNGER kids are watching/playing.

Oh my gawd. I won't even say anything because at the end of the day you are his parent so you decide what he sees in your house, but holy shit I completely do not agree with that line of thinking.
    Rapidfir3Pho3nix
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 4975
    Registration date : 2009-01-23
    Custom Rank : wut

View user profile
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Patt on 1/23/2014, 2:35 am

My goodness what is going on in here.

[The Return]
    Patt
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 13107
    Registration date : 2009-03-28

View user profile Pattiasina24
    Super Spritan
    Super Spritan

Post by Face on 1/23/2014, 10:46 am

@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:
    @Face wrote:Well We discussed it Him And I,And he brought up those points,About how I When I was At that time his Age I played games like mortal kombat Ect He Also brought up that except the sex and nudity parts How I didn't mind him playing GOD OF WAR.I explain it to him like this, I dont mind you Playing FANTASY violence,because its like stuff that could never happen in real life but games like GTA And COD Are just too realistic And Kids today are way more impressionable then back then. I believe that it should be the parents job to monitor what there YOUNGER kids are watching/playing.

Oh my gawd. I won't even say anything because at the end of the day you are his parent so you decide what he sees in your house, but holy shit I completely do not agree with that line of thinking.
    Honestly...truely man I felt the same way until I became A parent...it changes your perspective on so many things...All you can do is try your best to be A good parent.

Face
    Super Spritan
    Super Spritan

Adult Spritan Lv 3
    Adult Spritan Lv 3

Post by 5h0ck on 1/23/2014, 10:50 am

@Face wrote:OR EVEN KI.....

that game was t rated too.

@Face wrote:thinking About entering other countries and kidnapping Royalty

hey i said save. do you even read my post?

@Face wrote:....Thats something you need to talk to someone about man..

how does stating an example = i have issues?

@Patt wrote:My goodness what is going on in here.

oh the usual, a few friends having a discussion about the morals of video games........lol this discussion wouldn't even exist back in day....at least not between 2 gamers.

this is more like....gaming parent talking to gaming uncle lol

My upcoming projects

5h0ck
    Adult Spritan Lv 3
    Adult Spritan Lv 3

Super Spritan
    Super Spritan

Post by Face on 1/23/2014, 10:54 am

@5h0ck wrote:

this is more like....gaming parent talking to gaming uncle lol

LOL that was so funny because it does feel like that.

But seriously You have to admit Kids today Are Different then when we grew up.

Face
    Super Spritan
    Super Spritan

Adult Spritan Lv 3
    Adult Spritan Lv 3

Post by 5h0ck on 1/23/2014, 11:04 am

of course it feels like it thats what we are. parent = you. uncle = me.

speaking of wich i had a similar discussion with my brother once when he asked me how i let his girl play mortal kombat.

my response to that question was "Yo remember when I was younger and you let me play True crimes, mortal kombat, resident evil, perfect dark, eternal darkness, ect"

he just laughed grabed a controller and started playing. nothin else to say.

edit:yea i guess their more sensitive.....then again alot of them are spoiled and babied and aren't allowed room to grow.

My upcoming projects

5h0ck
    Adult Spritan Lv 3
    Adult Spritan Lv 3

Super Spritan
    Super Spritan

Post by Face on 1/23/2014, 11:32 am

@5h0ck wrote:
    edit:yea i guess their more sensitive.....then again alot of them are spoiled and babied and aren't allowed room to grow.
    And then theres the flip side,the one that have the parents that just dont give a fuck...get there 7 year old ANY game just so they dont have to enter act with their children....Phrases like "go play yo game or GET OTTA MY FACE or Mommy And daddy will be back later...Them sorry bastards! Sad thing is 90% of life lessons kids learn from tv or the internet. Thats Bullshit right there!

Sorry for the off topicness its just this is A hot button issue with me.

Face
    Super Spritan
    Super Spritan

Adult Spritan Lv 3
    Adult Spritan Lv 3

Post by 5h0ck on 1/23/2014, 12:20 pm

its not always because they don't want to spend time with their kids. some have legit reasons. like their busy with work related stuff.and if they don't finnish something in time they get fired.

i think as long as you balance it out its all good though. if you know your gonna be busy when they home then its all right to give em something to do. if you decide on the game route research it first and look for elements you feel they shouldn't be exposed to.(cause if they play it after you buy it without knowing whats in it and then you take it away after the damage is done then they gon be tight an look at you like you stupid)

if your not busy and you know they want to do something with you then get up and do it....or at least say later and actually do it later.

lol forgot they had psychologist for games

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQvuGGKyZnQ

My upcoming projects

5h0ck
    Adult Spritan Lv 3
    Adult Spritan Lv 3

Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Granadico on 1/23/2014, 3:15 pm

i want to read all the stuff posted here but its all horribly written, wall of text, vomit i can't stand it for more than 5 seconds

made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
    But those days are gone
    We can hope for the future
    But there may not be one
    -Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
    Granadico
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 12933
    Registration date : 2008-11-18

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Granadico Granadico https://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Post by Leo on 1/23/2014, 3:24 pm

i actually managed to read face's giant post in the last page but oh my god it took me a good hour to parse it
    Leo

Number of posts : 9196
    Registration date : 2009-05-23
    Custom Rank : "Dank Memes." - Albert Einstein

View user profile leocartoon1yt
    Super Spritan
    Super Spritan

Post by Face on 1/23/2014, 3:39 pm

@Granadico wrote:i want to read all the stuff posted here but its all horribly written, wall of text, vomit i can't stand it for more than 5 seconds

@Leo wrote:i actually managed to read face's giant post in the last page but oh my god it took me a good hour to parse it
    It is what it is....I can respect that.

Face
    Super Spritan
    Super Spritan

Junior Spritan Lv 4
    Junior Spritan Lv 4

Post by BlitznBurst on 1/23/2014, 3:50 pm

@Face wrote:It is what it is

It is?

BlitznBurst
    Junior Spritan Lv 4
    Junior Spritan Lv 4

Number of posts : 4898
    Registration date : 2011-01-15

View user profile
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by v2 on 1/23/2014, 6:27 pm

angry video game nerds

v2
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 5600
    Registration date : 2012-05-17

View user profile
    Adult Spritan Lv 3
    Adult Spritan Lv 3

Post by 5h0ck on 1/24/2014, 10:40 am

^lmfao

@gran

you say that like we're raging at each other

My upcoming projects

5h0ck
    Adult Spritan Lv 3
    Adult Spritan Lv 3

Junior Spritan Lv 4
    Junior Spritan Lv 4

Post by BlitznBurst on 1/24/2014, 12:01 pm

sieghart wrote:
    angry video game nerds
    I resemble that statement!

BlitznBurst
    Junior Spritan Lv 4
    Junior Spritan Lv 4

Number of posts : 4898
    Registration date : 2011-01-15

View user profile
    Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next