View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

Bleach - Ichigo Vs Replica

on 6/4/2013, 5:16 pm
Same as last animation XD Started working on it ages ago but recently started animating it again, figured out the skewing process in AE So will start to expand on that Very Happy

Updated version:

Let me know what you think ^.^ Razz

Last edited by Shady Shadow on 8/9/2013, 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spritan
Spritan

Re: Bleach - Ichigo Vs Replica

on 6/4/2013, 6:13 pm
So far so good man c:

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 6/4/2013, 6:41 pm
I don't know if AE is anything like flash

but here's a little advice for your skewing. it's something I do subconciously and I didn't even notice I did it until just now while I was watching your flash.

When the replica skewed back and went forward, there was no easing and it felt like he sorta just wiggled in place and then decided to run forward. While the replica bends back, slow it down so he stops slow and then have him jerk forward when he starts running. It's to show he's not just wiggling and shows he's using his body weight to thrust himself forward, to give him a little boost.

S'what I would do anyway.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/8/2013, 2:42 pm
Bro, I LOVE bleach. This looks like a good animation, but do what SXR said.

Everything on this earth will have some sort of physics to them. When you skew, always make a bounce effect. Forward, backward, upwards, downwards. Get those physical movements in. It'll definitely be in par with the cinematics.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/10/2013, 5:02 am
@NS01 wrote:So far so good man c:

Thanks ^.^

@SXR123 wrote:I don't know if AE is anything like flash

but here's a little advice for your skewing. it's something I do subconciously and I didn't even notice I did it until just now while I was watching your flash.

When the replica skewed back and went forward, there was no easing and it felt like he sorta just wiggled in place and then decided to run forward. While the replica bends back, slow it down so he stops slow and then have him jerk forward when he starts running. It's to show he's not just wiggling and shows he's using his body weight to thrust himself forward, to give him a little boost.

S'what I would do anyway.

Thanks for the advice ^.^ I'll definitely use what you've told me :) I get what you mean about it looking like he just wiggles XD

@Ping wrote:Bro, I LOVE bleach. This looks like a good animation, but do what SXR said.

Everything on this earth will have some sort of physics to them. When you skew, always make a bounce effect. Forward, backward, upwards, downwards. Get those physical movements in. It'll definitely be in par with the cinematics.

WOOO Another Bleach Fan!!! *Hi5* Yeah I'm gonna try to fix it using SXR's tips, I'm glad you think the cinematics are good ^.^ When I post another update, it'll have the corrections and probably a lot more fighting unless I want to check if the skewing looks any better XD
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/10/2013, 11:19 am
YOU BETTER
GODDAMN YOU BETTER POST ANOTHER UPDATE
lolbutsrsly
Skewing is quite a work of delicacy. Once you've done it once or twice, it becomes natural. Besides that,
YOU BETTER
KEEP IT GOING

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Spritan
Spritan
View user profilehttps://www.facebook.com/RealGuardians

on 6/10/2013, 12:15 pm
@Ping wrote:YOU BETTER
lolbutsrsly
Skewing is quite a work of delicacy. Once you've done it once or twice, it becomes natural. Besides that,
YOU BETTER
KEEP IT GOING

Someone is very encouraging, and it look pretty good to us
Koruneriusu and Eidorian

Spritan
Spritan

on 6/10/2013, 12:38 pm
now we know the second member of the realm guardians stride, lol.
i agree with sxr (yes..i agree), i'v seen skewing in after effects, i dunno how you do it, but there is a way that works pretty much like flash.

"Interesting sig text"

Spritan
Spritan

on 6/13/2013, 2:25 pm
Off to a great start. Try to use the idle pose a little less to make more natural.
Administrator
Administrator
View user profilehttps://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888

on 6/13/2013, 3:10 pm
This is looking very good! I especially like the sound effects you're using. They seem to fit in the animation very well.
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/15/2013, 7:22 pm
lolbutsrsly
YOU BETTER
KEEP IT GOING

I will Very Happy In about 2 months.... Working on a massive project :3 Sowwy

@Realm Guardians Stride wrote:
lolbutsrsly
YOU BETTER
KEEP IT GOING

Someone is very encouraging, and it look pretty good to us
Koruneriusu and Eidorian

^.^ Thanks glad you like it
@Tal wrote:now we know the second member of the realm guardians stride, lol.
i agree with sxr (yes..i agree), i'v seen skewing in after effects, i dunno how you do it, but there is a way that works pretty much like flash.
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/9/2013, 3:08 pm
@Shady Shadow wrote:
lolbutsrsly
YOU BETTER
KEEP IT GOING
I will Very Happy In about 2 months.... Working on a massive project :3 Sowwy

And two months later... I'm back with an update! :DHope you enjoy it!

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum