View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

Re: So... Stuff Happened. Sticks now.

on 3/21/2013, 3:39 am
i'm making a few tests with trails and other effects first
I'm also practicing with gravity a bit. I mean we can't just have someone whip a sword around like it ain't no thing.
but yeah afterwards I shall make a good little full animation

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/21/2013, 2:00 pm
Bro you and I can do the same thing and work together. I need to practice with weight and physics. Of course, that works with gravity, too. ;]!

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/21/2013, 5:18 pm
dang with sprites stuff is kind of real but when using someone like goku or thor or anyone that can fly, it gets a bit easier to do physics.
Stick Figures are always so realistic in movements.

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/21/2013, 11:00 pm
With sticks, the realism falls in the limbs and arms. You have to animate them 24-7, whether they're running, fighting, jumping, it's going to involve physics greatly. Sprites, it is easier, but I'll implement the same concept of realism that stick animating has into my sprite animating.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/22/2013, 7:14 am
exactly but the sheer fact that i don't have a tablet making it so that I need to draw everything with a mouse, doesn't help. It gets so wobly.

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/22/2013, 11:12 am
Me too man... me too...

on 3/22/2013, 3:49 pm
@Double0Epic wrote:exactly but the sheer fact that i don't have a tablet making it so that I need to draw everything with a mouse, doesn't help. It gets so wobly.

use the line tool
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/22/2013, 4:46 pm
the line tool is weird to me. like, it just makes me even worse. believe me I tried. and therefore I prefer to draw the same thing all over again like 15 times and make it smooth instead of making this really stiff looking stick figure once.

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/22/2013, 7:16 pm
I'll give the line tool a try bro, we'll do this together.

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/22/2013, 10:41 pm
I must push through and learn gravity. With you at my side, I cannot fail!

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/22/2013, 10:42 pm
Damn straight. I'm working all night in Flash-- pulling out an all night-er. I'm going to make something up and update you on it ;]. Let us Spritans work for an honorable animation!

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/22/2013, 10:54 pm
in that case 'll keep up my work on the shoryuken thing. I shall add a couple weapons to that animation and I swear to god it shall be GLORIOUS!

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/22/2013, 11:52 pm
Hell to the YES. I'm MOTIVATED!!! I will animate particle effects for you, and you shall gain inspiration to make some yourself!!!!!!!!!!

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/23/2013, 12:07 am
particles... man i own at beams and even charges. however... i could improve my fluids. like animating water and blood. not exactly good at those.

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/24/2013, 6:36 pm
Take your time. That's all it needs. Took me 3 hours to make a 15 second's worth of particles.

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/24/2013, 10:51 pm
...Dang.
then again if you remember my sprite animation with Thor and such, it took me almost as long to make Iron Man's beam. as well as Erza's Lightning attacks. which I think I never showed cause my flashdrive hates my PC.

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum