View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

Gang Fight

on 2/10/2013, 5:19 pm
Phew..it's been a while Spritas but im sorry i couldn't be here ALL the time, im over at maplemation trying to become why i became a spriter:A maple animator
But i thought i needed CnCx2 so i posted some of my latest work here W.I.P And if you have the time, did i improve?
Well i was thinking a looooooong time about what to do when i just thought to do a little thing of Andre beating up sum made up theives or sumthing.....then i thought to add a little story (not really)
and got this: http://filz.us/m8J
CnC is appreciated and since i havent animated in some time i lost some of my animating curve(tho not much because i am still a newbie o3o)
UPDATE: http://filz.us/nbL
I did some Updates:
I decided to work more on it and to actually take some time to make an animation
I made more sprites so i can have somewhat the vision of the fight in my head
I also tried my first time with lipsync when Andre says "GentleMen" CnC on that por favor
I also edited some things
Made more fight action
And that's it
CnC Please!

Spritan
Spritan

Re: Gang Fight

on 2/10/2013, 5:28 pm
You mean you made these sprites? They look really nice. ^^

The fighting is a bit too simple, and I can't read more then half of the text. But the flash is at least well-made with some nice effects. Not bad. Keep on going. cheers

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/10/2013, 9:31 pm
wow mumble you really improved
but i still see some areas that are like stiff and stuff
good job bro

W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
Administrator
Administrator

on 2/12/2013, 5:59 pm
One major tip I have for people when they're animating a more than two people fight:

KEEP EVERYTHING MOVING!

When you're going to be animating more than two guys, you have to have the third, or fourth, or any other numbered guy doing something. They can't remain static just standing there idle, or they can't just be there in their stance animation. They have to be occupied with the fight, or you're basically animating a one vs. one animation, with a different person each time. If you're able to animate more than two of the characters all at once, without it looking too messy, then you've managed to really stimulate the human brain. When there are so many things on the screen moving at once, but not in uniform, or cluttered-like, then you really reach a level of interest.

As the person above me had said, the animation does seem a little stiff, not that smooth at all actually.

[The Return]
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum