HomeHome  
  • HomeHome  
  • Forums  
  • MemberlistMemberlist  
  •  
  • FAQFAQ  
  • SearchSearch  
  • UsergroupsUsergroups  
  • RegisterRegister  
  • Log inLog in  

  • This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

    Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

    avatar
    Junior Spritan Lv 4
    Junior Spritan Lv 4

    Re: Sonic Discussion - Sonic Boom

    Post by BlitznBurst on 2/8/2013, 5:47 pm

    Okay so this proves what exactly



    avatar
    BlitznBurst
    Junior Spritan Lv 4
    Junior Spritan Lv 4

    Age : 18
    Number of posts : 4898
    Registration date : 2011-01-15
    Location : Scotland

    View user profile
    avatar
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Re: Sonic Discussion - Sonic Boom

    Post by Granadico on 2/8/2013, 7:27 pm

    so many walls of texts



    made by Knux184

    We can learn from the past
    But those days are gone
    We can hope for the future
    But there may not be one
    -Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
    avatar
    Granadico
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Age : 21
    Number of posts : 12933
    Registration date : 2008-11-18
    Location : On the computer

    View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Granadico Granadico https://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile
    avatar
    Junior Spritan Lv 4
    Junior Spritan Lv 4

    Re: Sonic Discussion - Sonic Boom

    Post by BlitznBurst on 2/8/2013, 7:34 pm

    You don't have to read them you know, it's not like we're saying anything interesting.



    avatar
    BlitznBurst
    Junior Spritan Lv 4
    Junior Spritan Lv 4

    Age : 18
    Number of posts : 4898
    Registration date : 2011-01-15
    Location : Scotland

    View user profile
    avatar
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Re: Sonic Discussion - Sonic Boom

    Post by Granadico on 2/8/2013, 8:03 pm

    i read some parts but most were just too much. wtf is there to argue this much about O_o



    made by Knux184

    We can learn from the past
    But those days are gone
    We can hope for the future
    But there may not be one
    -Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
    avatar
    Granadico
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Age : 21
    Number of posts : 12933
    Registration date : 2008-11-18
    Location : On the computer

    View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Granadico Granadico https://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile
    avatar
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Re: Sonic Discussion - Sonic Boom

    Post by SXR123 on 2/8/2013, 9:03 pm

    He wants sonic to have the "WEEEE YAAAAY I BEAT EGGSMAAAAN!" kind of attitude while I prefer a darker take to the story. He's also making it sound like SA2 made the sonic series super dark when all it really talked about was something evil villains ALWAYS talk about

    "I want revenge" etc, etc.

    "I'M GOING TO DESTROY THE WORLD MWHAHAHAHAAA"





    ADOPT A CHAO!!
    (figuratively speaking of course)
    avatar
    SXR123
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Age : 22
    Number of posts : 11623
    Registration date : 2010-03-07
    Location : You know, a place.

    View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123
    avatar
    No Rank
    No Rank

    Re: Sonic Discussion - Sonic Boom

    Post by RidersDX on 2/8/2013, 10:14 pm

    SA2 had literally the best tone in a Sonic game storywise. Though, I would put Unleashed on a close second. I liked how it started off kind of light but then it progressively went into darker material. It was like a fine line in the middle for me.



    avatar
    RidersDX
    No Rank
    No Rank

    Age : 22
    Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2013-02-08

    View user profile
    avatar
    Preschool Spritan Lv 4
    Preschool Spritan Lv 4

    Re: Sonic Discussion - Sonic Boom

    Post by Ray*~*Ler on 2/8/2013, 10:20 pm

    OMFGOASOJOAEJNFV DFM M ASMA MF MVD ITS SNOW OUTSIDE! BADLY SNOW AND I HAVE NOWHERE ELSE TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,

    anyways I'd be happy if they released a sonic adventure 3. Reason why I said that is because I'm tired of playing as sonic for the past 3 games. I rather play as tails, knuckles, espio, and any other characters. I cannot stand playing sonic every single time but going fast is fun. Now I want to see how the others will be in SA3 if it happens..




    BLACK KYUREM<333
    Shiny Caught:2 (Shiny Pawniard(idk how many REs)October 2,2011
    New Shiny Caught:Liepard(2013 REs)October 8,2012
    Signature shop:
    Best LOL in my life. GOOD JOB RUBEN! also proof that yoshi is >_>..
    Spoiler:
    avatar
    Ray*~*Ler
    Preschool Spritan Lv 4
    Preschool Spritan Lv 4

    Age : 20
    Number of posts : 778
    Registration date : 2011-08-28
    Location : Mahannten New york.

    View user profile Rayler14
    avatar
    Junior Spritan Lv 4
    Junior Spritan Lv 4

    Re: Sonic Discussion - Sonic Boom

    Post by BlitznBurst on 2/9/2013, 7:54 am

    No, SXR, it tried to be more lighthearted and funny. While I won't deny that a lot of the comedy was hit-and-miss (Talking to a dead robot? Seriously?) Sonic acted no different from his other counterparts. He was just as cocky and as "cool" as he was in previous games. This being played for laughs instead of trying to be cool doesn't change anything. I have no idea why the fuck you are getting so pissed off at a kid's game trying to appeal to kids. It's the exact same demographic they were trying to appeal to back in the nineties and it is the exact same demographic they will continue to appeal to because Sonic the Hedgehog is a series created for children. When Sonic tries to be serious and dark, you know what we get? Games like Shadow and 06. Games that in their attempts to be "mature," ironically end up just sounding childish. You know why sites like Sonic Retro and Neogaf and Newgrounds,* sites that before Colours came out almost unanimously hated every game that Sonic Team shit out, ended up declaring Colours the return of Sonic? Because this is the type of game Sonic fans have been wanting for years, after game after game of horrible attempts at being "serious." This is the type of tone Sonic had to start with, which SEGA eventually forgot. This is what the majority of Sonic fans, who played the games in the nineties and loved them to death, grew up with. Stop complaining about Sonic games not appealing to people like you any more because they never did in the first place. I don't care if you want a darker plot in a Sonic game - again, I thought Unleashed had by far the best plot and tone out of any Sonic game. But complaining that Sonic is dead, that SEGA has fucked up the series, that Sonic will never go back to his former glory and is doomed to bad game after bad game, when Sonic Colours was the game that made the internet cry "Maybe there is hope for Sonic after all" and the game that appealed to almost every fan of the nineties games because the Sonic they knew and loved was back. Claiming "Sonic was never a kid's game" is just bullshit. A game not appealing to you and a game being bad are two completely different things. I dislike Sonic and the black Knight because it wasn't for me - I hate Sonic 06 because it was a horrible game.



    avatar
    BlitznBurst
    Junior Spritan Lv 4
    Junior Spritan Lv 4

    Age : 18
    Number of posts : 4898
    Registration date : 2011-01-15
    Location : Scotland

    View user profile
    avatar
    No Rank
    No Rank

    Re: Sonic Discussion - Sonic Boom

    Post by Broseiden on 2/9/2013, 12:30 pm

    Blitz n' Burst wrote:No, SXR, it tried to be more lighthearted and funny. While I won't deny that a lot of the comedy was hit-and-miss (Talking to a dead robot? Seriously?) Sonic acted no different from his other counterparts. He was just as cocky and as "cool" as he was in previous games. This being played for laughs instead of trying to be cool doesn't change anything. I have no idea why the fuck you are getting so pissed off at a kid's game trying to appeal to kids. It's the exact same demographic they were trying to appeal to back in the nineties and it is the exact same demographic they will continue to appeal to because Sonic the Hedgehog is a series created for children. When Sonic tries to be serious and dark, you know what we get? Games like Shadow and 06. Games that in their attempts to be "mature," ironically end up just sounding childish. You know why sites like Sonic Retro and Neogaf and Newgrounds,* sites that before Colours came out almost unanimously hated every game that Sonic Team shit out, ended up declaring Colours the return of Sonic? Because this is the type of game Sonic fans have been wanting for years, after game after game of horrible attempts at being "serious." This is the type of tone Sonic had to start with, which SEGA eventually forgot. This is what the majority of Sonic fans, who played the games in the nineties and loved them to death, grew up with. Stop complaining about Sonic games not appealing to people like you any more because they never did in the first place. I don't care if you want a darker plot in a Sonic game - again, I thought Unleashed had by far the best plot and tone out of any Sonic game. But complaining that Sonic is dead, that SEGA has fucked up the series, that Sonic will never go back to his former glory and is doomed to bad game after bad game, when Sonic Colours was the game that made the internet cry "Maybe there is hope for Sonic after all" and the game that appealed to almost every fan of the nineties games because the Sonic they knew and loved was back. Claiming "Sonic was never a kid's game" is just bullshit. A game not appealing to you and a game being bad are two completely different things. I dislike Sonic and the black Knight because it wasn't for me - I hate Sonic 06 because it was a horrible game.
    Preach dat brotha



    DIE! I am your ruler fear the bromy! Gunz
    avatar
    Broseiden
    No Rank
    No Rank

    Age : 20
    Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2013-01-07
    Location : New York

    View user profile
    avatar
    Junior Spritan Lv 4
    Junior Spritan Lv 4

    Re: Sonic Discussion - Sonic Boom

    Post by BlitznBurst on 2/9/2013, 3:22 pm

    Okay and here I thought I wasn't going to write any more text walls.

    I think I'm just going to ignore this thread until we get some actual information...



    avatar
    BlitznBurst
    Junior Spritan Lv 4
    Junior Spritan Lv 4

    Age : 18
    Number of posts : 4898
    Registration date : 2011-01-15
    Location : Scotland

    View user profile
    avatar
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Re: Sonic Discussion - Sonic Boom

    Post by SXR123 on 2/9/2013, 5:50 pm

    You know blitz, I wouldn't mind reading your giant walls of text if you put some space between them. You know, press the enter button a few times.

    anyway

    I no want sonic adventure 3.





    ADOPT A CHAO!!
    (figuratively speaking of course)
    avatar
    SXR123
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Age : 22
    Number of posts : 11623
    Registration date : 2010-03-07
    Location : You know, a place.

    View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123
    avatar
    Junior Spritan Lv 4
    Junior Spritan Lv 4

    Re: Sonic Discussion - Sonic Boom

    Post by BlitznBurst on 2/9/2013, 5:57 pm

    I used to do that and people complained about me abusing the enter key. Apparently I don't have a proper grasp on how to use paragraphs.



    avatar
    BlitznBurst
    Junior Spritan Lv 4
    Junior Spritan Lv 4

    Age : 18
    Number of posts : 4898
    Registration date : 2011-01-15
    Location : Scotland

    View user profile
    avatar
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Re: Sonic Discussion - Sonic Boom

    Post by SXR123 on 2/9/2013, 6:03 pm

    Just don't do it after every sentence. When your paragraph looks like it's getting big

    hit the enter key.





    ADOPT A CHAO!!
    (figuratively speaking of course)
    avatar
    SXR123
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Age : 22
    Number of posts : 11623
    Registration date : 2010-03-07
    Location : You know, a place.

    View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123
    avatar
    Junior Spritan Lv 4
    Junior Spritan Lv 4

    Re: Sonic Discussion - Sonic Boom

    Post by BlitznBurst on 2/9/2013, 6:06 pm

    Okay
    I'll
    Try
    That



    avatar
    BlitznBurst
    Junior Spritan Lv 4
    Junior Spritan Lv 4

    Age : 18
    Number of posts : 4898
    Registration date : 2011-01-15
    Location : Scotland

    View user profile
    avatar
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Re: Sonic Discussion - Sonic Boom

    Post by v2 on 2/9/2013, 6:54 pm

    Blitz n' Burst wrote:I used to do that and people complained about me abusing the enter key.
    That's

    because

    you

    did

    it

    like

    this



    avatar
    v2
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Age : 20
    Number of posts : 5600
    Registration date : 2012-05-17
    Location : your girls DMs

    View user profile
    avatar
    Preschool Spritan Lv 4
    Preschool Spritan Lv 4

    Re: Sonic Discussion - Sonic Boom

    Post by Ray*~*Ler on 2/9/2013, 8:48 pm

    Well I do have to agree with SXR on this one. Darker and evil sonic games makes the series much better. Even little kids loved SA2, Shadow the Hedgehog and SONIC 06. Because of the story line and characteristics. If SA3 were the same like those 3 then it would be very amazing, would make a lot of people play the game. But the only problem is... They have to make a bigger story line. Generations had a short story line (Which you can beat in 5 hours...)and I think Colors did too.

    So yeah, Bigger story line, Evil Sides= Epic game
    Sonic can't have the attitude from Colors and Generations in SA3, it would just mess up the point of Adventure.




    BLACK KYUREM<333
    Shiny Caught:2 (Shiny Pawniard(idk how many REs)October 2,2011
    New Shiny Caught:Liepard(2013 REs)October 8,2012
    Signature shop:
    Best LOL in my life. GOOD JOB RUBEN! also proof that yoshi is >_>..
    Spoiler:
    avatar
    Ray*~*Ler
    Preschool Spritan Lv 4
    Preschool Spritan Lv 4

    Age : 20
    Number of posts : 778
    Registration date : 2011-08-28
    Location : Mahannten New york.

    View user profile Rayler14
    avatar
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Re: Sonic Discussion - Sonic Boom

    Post by SXR123 on 2/9/2013, 8:56 pm

    The game isn't even as dark as blitz makes it out to be. He makes it seem like peoples limbs are being torn apart.





    ADOPT A CHAO!!
    (figuratively speaking of course)
    avatar
    SXR123
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Age : 22
    Number of posts : 11623
    Registration date : 2010-03-07
    Location : You know, a place.

    View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123
    avatar
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Re: Sonic Discussion - Sonic Boom

    Post by BDB on 2/9/2013, 9:01 pm

    What Blitz thinks we are talking about:

    avatar
    BDB
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Age : 21
    Number of posts : 3509
    Registration date : 2008-11-04
    Location : Canada eh!

    View user profile
    avatar
    Junior Spritan Lv 4
    Junior Spritan Lv 4

    Re: Sonic Discussion - Sonic Boom

    Post by BlitznBurst on 2/9/2013, 9:16 pm

    Overly dramatic and overly violent are two completely different things people. When I think Sonic the Hedgehog, I don't think government conspiracies, generic military robots and apocalyptic terrorist attacks. Make the games as cool and badass as you want. Make Sonic blow shit up, make Eggman actually do something again, make him a credible villain, include some character development, sure, I have no problem with that, but stop treating the games like badly-written fanfiction. I don't want a game that makes me cringe in every cutscene because it's expecting me to take a giant blue hedgehog seriously. Their attempts at being serious are more cringeworthy than their attempts at being childish (Sonic Heroes notwithstanding)
    and the fact that Sonic Team can't even write a good story to begin with certainly isn't helping.

    **EDIT** How exactly is it not an Adventure game if it doesn't have a serious plot? Sonic Adventure 1 didn't have an overly serious story, and that worked just fine. Sonic Adventure 2 =/= the entire Adventure series. SA1 applies here as well, folks - and like I've said multiple times, it's superior in all respects.

    Except maybe voice-acting.

    EDIT AGAIN: Okay Ray that entire post was just stupid. I hope this is just poor wording on your part. I'm serious. How the fuck does little kids liking Shadow and 06 make them well-written in the least. I can accept SXR thinking that SA2 had a good story because hey, opinions, but you're literally saying that these games had good stories because they were dark. They were also extremely narmy, badly-written and impossible to take seriously. Or did you somehow forget Shadow the Hedgehog's gratuitous use of the word "damn?" I liked Shadow and 06 when I was ten years old too. What exactly does this prove at all? Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic 06 hardly had "better characteristics." If anything those games derailed the characters. At least Sonic Adventure 2 managed to have a consistent personality for Sonic. Shadow and 06 were awful in all regards.

    Who knows, maybe if Sonic Adventure 2 had better dialogue, voice-acting, animation, played itself less like a generic doomsday story, didn't have a giant blue hedgehog as its main character, and din't shove the story in your face every five seconds I might actually have enjoyed it a little, or at least not absolutely hated it, but as it stands it was horribly executed and tried WAAAYY too hard to make itself seem serious and mature. And let us not forget tits Rouge the bat and her wonderful bouncing breasts.

    As a final note there's no chance in hell of this game having a dark plot because doing so would result in SEGA losing half of their fanbase yet again. Maybe in a few years when Sonic is dead again and Sonic Team is running out of ideas.



    avatar
    BlitznBurst
    Junior Spritan Lv 4
    Junior Spritan Lv 4

    Age : 18
    Number of posts : 4898
    Registration date : 2011-01-15
    Location : Scotland

    View user profile
    avatar
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Re: Sonic Discussion - Sonic Boom

    Post by Rapidfir3Pho3nix on 2/9/2013, 11:28 pm

    Lol yeah so I didn't find the voice acting to be that bad in SA2. It actually made the dialogue seem a little life-like considering people generally don't 100% perfect all the time. There are times when you interrupt someone and there are times when you know what someone will say and can interrupt them with an appropriate retort before they even finish. For example, the first Duel between Shadow and Sonic, Sonic interrupts after Shadow calls him a faker. There is enough time between the point where Shadow says "faker" and Sonic interrupts to justify that Sonic processed that Shadow called him a faker and got angry and proceeded to interrupt him saying "Who are you calling a faker?!"

    Another example is with the president when talking to Eggman. The website you posted criticizes the voice acting because of the way the president says Eggman. But you could obviously sense the "political politeness/correctness" that the president is showing by making sure he has Dr. Eggman's name correctly. Think of it, like in a conversation where you're talking to someone you recently met. If you have an idea of their name but aren't exactly sure, you talk to them and then when you say their name you show that you have an idea of their name by questioning. (That was a horrible explanation but I'll give an example)

    Let's say I seen SXR in real life and forgot his name was Dave. I would walk up to him and say something along the lines of "Hey, how's it going... Dave?" It's just a part of being polite within a conversation.

    I mean there are obviously parts in the game where the voice acting does run together incorrectly, but most of them worked pretty well.

    So basically, I think a large part of your hate and many other people's hate for SA2 is because of misunderstanding or lack of understanding, at least in the voice acting side of things.
    avatar
    Rapidfir3Pho3nix
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Age : 22
    Number of posts : 4975
    Registration date : 2009-01-23
    Location : Hollow Bastion
    Custom Rank : wut

    View user profile
    avatar
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Re: Sonic Discussion - Sonic Boom

    Post by SXR123 on 2/10/2013, 12:19 am

    Blitz n' Burst wrote:Who knows, maybe if Sonic Adventure 2 had better dialogue, voice-acting, animation, played itself less like a generic doomsday story, didn't have a giant blue hedgehog as its main character, and din't shove the story in your face every five seconds I might actually have enjoyed it a little, or at least not absolutely hated it, but as it stands it was horribly executed and tried WAAAYY too hard to make itself seem serious and mature.

    The dialogue was amazing. They did a great job bringing the characters to life in the game, everyone acted like they were supposed to. Tails was still like a child, he was naive but he was also a genius, Amy was obsessed about sonic, but not to the point like she was in generations where she was just on his ass about everything he did. "I was afraid I'd never be able to flirt with you again!" Yeah, I about choked when she said that, she would NEVER say something as stupid as that. Knuckles was still a hot head but deep down he was a really nice guy. The scene with rouge proved just that. Eggman was an evil genius, he was ready to kill sonic the moment he had the chance and if not for that chaos emerald he had sonic would have been blown sky high. and lastly sonic, he was cocky, he was arrogant but he was still confident in the face of danger. He wasn't trying to "act" cool, he WAS cool.

    "You've turned into a BIG time villain doctor!"

    The characters in SA1 and SA2 had actual emotions, they had personalities, they weren't some blank cardboard character like they are in generations and are just there for the sake of being there. There was character development, there were emotions, SEGA took a leap and made a game where you weren't just running through level after level. There was actual story progression to the point where you wanted to know what was going to happen next. The characters were their own characters and not some happy go lucky character who preaches about friendship and stuff like that.

    Eggman was mean, nasty and wasn't some comedic relief character. Shadow was edgy and smooth, he was always calm and had a smug attitude. Sonic was arrogant, cocky and confident. THESE are the characters I love. The voices they had fit them perfectly, they had plenty of emotion to them and I think the voices in this game were the best out of them all. Now we have an amy who fucking sounds like minny mouse, knuckles sounds alright but tails sounds like a woman with strep throat. Sonic sounds alright but he just doesn't sound right to me but shadow... ugh I hate the new shadow...

    Sonic went from a character you could actually take seriously, a hero you could actually admire to a bland, run of the mill hero who preaches about friendship. Back when sonic adventure 2 was around, you weren't ashamed to be a sonic fan because the games was edgy, cool and had a feel to it that it wasn't trying too hard to be something it's not. Sonic is in no way a game made for adults, he's one marketed to kids, but does that mean they should become another mario? Making safe, boring games for children who are like, five years old? With friends who are CONSTANTLY ON YOUR ASS?! "LOOK OUT SONIC! OH NO SONIC! SONIC! SOOONNNIIIIICCCC!!!!" I can finally understand WHY everyone hates sonic's friends so much.

    THERE FRIGGEN ANNOYING. They're annoying because they're bland, background characters who are only there because they had something to do with sonic in the past games. They're there so sonic can save them. "Let's not have them do anything, let's just have them get in trouble and then have sonic save them."

    the recent sonic games have butchered my favorite characters. Everyone's become bland, unoriginal and just your everyday generic hero. Sonic stopped being his own character.

    Blitz n' Burst wrote:Rouge the bat and her wonderful bouncing breasts.

    OK, I'll give you that one.





    ADOPT A CHAO!!
    (figuratively speaking of course)
    avatar
    SXR123
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Age : 22
    Number of posts : 11623
    Registration date : 2010-03-07
    Location : You know, a place.

    View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123
    avatar
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Re: Sonic Discussion - Sonic Boom

    Post by BDB on 2/10/2013, 12:41 am

    @SXR123 wrote:
    Blitz n' Burst wrote:Rouge the bat and her wonderful bouncing breasts.
    OK, I'll give you that one.
    I lol'ed. I also found the last segment of SA2 to be great. The story was really a great one that was at least engaging.

    avatar
    BDB
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Age : 21
    Number of posts : 3509
    Registration date : 2008-11-04
    Location : Canada eh!

    View user profile
    avatar
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Re: Sonic Discussion - Sonic Boom

    Post by SXR123 on 2/10/2013, 3:24 am

    @SXR123 wrote:They're annoying because they're bland, background characters who are only there because they had something to do with sonic in the past games. They're there so sonic can save them. "Let's not have them do anything, let's just have them get in trouble and then have sonic save them."

    THIS is why I enjoy the archie comics, sonic isn't the only hero. Everyone he knows plays an important part in the series. Maybe you're right about one thing blitz, the archie comics is pretty much a glorified fanfiction, but it's sad when a fan fiction comes closer to a character than what said company is doing with it now. A sappy, friendship preaching cardboard hero instead of one who thinks on his feet, saves the day WITHOUT having to transform.

    Spoiler:





    THIS is the sonic that Sonic Team should feature in their games. Not the one they have now. His own cocky and confident attitude saved him here.

    Spoiler:

    Also, Knuckles is pretty bad ass. just saiyan.

    Spoiler:

    And it's funnier.





    ADOPT A CHAO!!
    (figuratively speaking of course)
    avatar
    SXR123
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Age : 22
    Number of posts : 11623
    Registration date : 2010-03-07
    Location : You know, a place.

    View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123
    avatar
    Junior Spritan Lv 4
    Junior Spritan Lv 4

    Re: Sonic Discussion - Sonic Boom

    Post by BlitznBurst on 2/10/2013, 9:07 am

    Okay so it turns out the guy who posted the link to that tweet is really stupid and this Nintex guy in fact just runs some random Dutch fansite.

    So yeah this probably isn't quite as credible as I thought it was at first.



    avatar
    BlitznBurst
    Junior Spritan Lv 4
    Junior Spritan Lv 4

    Age : 18
    Number of posts : 4898
    Registration date : 2011-01-15
    Location : Scotland

    View user profile
    avatar
    No Rank
    No Rank

    Re: Sonic Discussion - Sonic Boom

    Post by RidersDX on 2/10/2013, 1:15 pm

    That's sad but expected. SA3 will forever be a distant dream.



    avatar
    RidersDX
    No Rank
    No Rank

    Age : 22
    Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2013-02-08

    View user profile
    Sponsored content

    Re: Sonic Discussion - Sonic Boom

    Post by Sponsored content


    Sponsored content


    This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

    Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

    - Similar topics

     
    Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Log In

    Remember me: I forgot my password

    Who is online?

    In total there are 15 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 2 Bots

    [ View the whole list ]

    Staff Online
    The Spritas Discord Channel