View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

Re: Zatch Bell Vs Sonic UPDATE!

on 2/10/2013, 9:09 pm
once Again I love it thus far....the music,the cam work,Im so impress with you bro

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/10/2013, 11:13 pm
Lol no lie my fave part is the music, I found myself bumping my head to this after the screen went gray and the music kept going ^.^

Good job SXR! Keep it up xD

Current projects:
Kirbacus vs Hiryo 30% Kirbacus vs Link 50%
Guardian's revenge 40% Rio vs Zeke 10%
Hiryo's Quest 2 10% Special vid 70%
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/10/2013, 11:34 pm
Yeah I don't know where you found that tune, but I was definitely bopping to it.

I really can't find anything negative to say. Everything about it was really impressive. Very Happy

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/11/2013, 6:39 am
Blitz n' Burst wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:Since Eric has announced that he's going to be making a big ass collab

Wait wat

When was this
^^^^^^^^^^^

btw, is it me or SXR really knows how to use sonic really well? :O

View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 2/11/2013, 8:12 am
Saulgp wrote:btw, is it me or SXR really knows how to use sonic really well? :O

Of course I do, he's my favorite character Very Happy

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/11/2013, 8:35 am
Saulgp wrote:
Blitz n' Burst wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:Since Eric has announced that he's going to be making a big ass collab

Wait wat

When was this
^^^^^^^^^^^

btw, is it me or SXR really knows how to use sonic really well? :O

@SXR123 wrote:
Saulgp wrote:btw, is it me or SXR really knows how to use sonic really well? :O

Of course I do, he's my favorite character Very Happy
Ive said many times SXR is the only spritan worthy of animating sonic properly....(Although pac-boy proved me wrong.) I stand by my statement SXR could even surpass him with sonic animations

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/11/2013, 10:05 am
He runs fast. He jumps. He spins. Not much to interpret there. The problem is that most people just use his battle moveset with maybe a few spindashes, making it just another generic fight. I've always interpreted Sonic as more of a fragile speedster - he runs fast, he jumps high, but he can't hit hard. His strength comes from his insane speed and ability to both land lots of hits and avoid them. There's also his cocky side, which results in lots of running circles around his opponents and fancy acrobatics. I think you pretty much nailed it, SXR.

Spritan
Spritan
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 2/11/2013, 1:19 pm
if he can't hit hard....then all those robots he breaks must be very shitty

My upcoming projects

Captain Falcon vs Bang Shishigami: 4%      Vergil vs Sephiroth: 60%      

Killer Instinct Origins: TJ Combo:10%        Dragonclaw vs Evil Ryu Remake: 10%

Lloyd vs Kratos:13%                Kratos vs Cloud:10%        Ryu Hyabusa custom sprites:1%
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/11/2013, 1:29 pm
Yeah I suppose the fragile speedster idea kind of falls apart considering he's capable of breaking the sound barrier. That would be a hard hit regardless of his actual physical strength...

Fuck. Welp, back to the drawing board.

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/11/2013, 2:50 pm
Hmmm....you look like you've improved from the last time I saw one of your animations. It's a pretty good animation so far, hopefully you'll finish it.
Administrator
Administrator
View user profilehttps://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888

on 2/11/2013, 2:57 pm
Hey, the skewing when Sonic says "Woah" seems a bit unnatural to me... I don't have the time to properly type out my reasoning but could check it out?

I could be wrong which is definitely a viable alternative. Lol, it just seems a little unnatural to me personally. Anyways, nice update and idk if you did something with the slow-mo part, but I actually really like it now. I don't think you changed anything so it's probably me, but yeah it's looking great!

on 2/12/2013, 9:15 am
@Shuhan wrote:Hmmm....you look like you've improved from the last time I saw one of your animations. It's a pretty good animation so far, hopefully you'll finish it.

Anything you could point out? If not, i'm still glad you like it Very Happy

*dies happily*

on another note, is there anything anyone can pick out? besides the clothes changing color?

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/12/2013, 9:21 am
1st didn't you already write this comment earlier? LOL did you rewrite this with a little edit at the end? I do that too sometimes.

other than the things I mention before...its Aces As far As I can see.

And At least you get feed back I barely get any on my WIP's

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/12/2013, 10:12 am
Hey hey hey wait a minute, I just realised something. At the start, the trees in the foreground move slower than the stage. This upsets my OCD to no end and I demand that you fix it immediately.

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/12/2013, 10:13 am
Omg that was amazing everything seemed alright to me the music fits with the moment too the slow-mo voice... it's alright if you like it but to me it sounded like really bad dubstep Shocked

DIE! I am your ruler fear the bromy! Gunz
Administrator
Administrator

on 2/12/2013, 5:25 pm
Overall really interesting animation.

As many other have mentioned, Sonic's animation is on point. Sonic is indeed a very fragile speedster, with not much power, and heavy on the speed, this is how he should be animated. The only problem I have so far, and this could just be because you've not made it that far yet, Zatch's lack of moves thus far. But, since this is still a work in progress, I can't really knock points for that yet.

There's nothing I can really say is wrong with it. But if I were to rate it, I would go 7/10. As there are exciting parts to it, it still seems a bit bland, and kind of repetitive.

[The Return]

on 2/12/2013, 9:14 pm
@Patt wrote:There's nothing I can really say is wrong with it. But if I were to rate it, I would go 7/10. As there are exciting parts to it, it still seems a bit bland, and kind of repetitive.

I honestly can't blame you for that.

The fight so far IS a little repetitive, but I assure you now that I've shown off Zatch's abilities, the fight will get more interesting and will be much more entertaining to watch.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/12/2013, 9:35 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@Patt wrote:There's nothing I can really say is wrong with it. But if I were to rate it, I would go 7/10. As there are exciting parts to it, it still seems a bit bland, and kind of repetitive.

I honestly can't blame you for that.

The fight so far IS a little repetitive, but I assure you now that I've shown off Zatch's abilities, the fight will get more interesting and will be much more entertaining to watch.

Personally SXR, I love this piece of work, the dramatic entrance of sonic's speed was a nice touch,

Honestly, I loved that slow mo, " Aw yeeeeah" effect, it sounded wonderful, I don't know why people are complaining, I vote for no changes to that. You synced the sprite movie well on move s, steps, and dramatic points. And the tree movement when sonic dashes to the left and that amazing rebound fill was impressive. If I was worthy to be a critic I would give you a score but, I guess I should leave that to the professionals. Finish faster dude!

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/12/2013, 10:14 pm
Ming giving me the link to get the spritas thing before the animation? tanks Very Happy

on 2/13/2013, 12:23 pm
@Broseiden wrote:
Ming giving me the link to get the spritas thing before the animation? tanks Very Happy

https://www.thespritas.com/t5783-it-s-doooooone

there ya go.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/13/2013, 12:43 pm
Broseiden, you fucked the page with that link from your YT account, just put your name...

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/13/2013, 6:24 pm
Saulgp wrote:Broseiden, you fucked the page with that link from your YT account, just put your name...
hater Serious lol kk

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/13/2013, 6:35 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@Broseiden wrote:

https://www.thespritas.com/t5783-it-s-doooooone

there ya go.
excuse the double post still dunno how to work the multi qoute thing, but yeah how am i supposed to transfer this into a video so i can put it with my animation (in a some what related topic i'm almost done with it, but it won't be much seeing how i just learned how to walk and punch and flying spin kick) oh and thanks for the link

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/13/2013, 6:41 pm
Click on the button for the posts you want to quote and press the reply button at the top or bottom.

As for the preloader, just copy the preloader into your animation, or make the animation in the preloader FLA (Obviously remembering to save it as a separate file)

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/13/2013, 6:44 pm
Blitz n' Burst wrote:Click on the button for the posts you want to quote and press the reply button at the top or bottom.

As for the preloader, just copy the preloader into your animation, or make the animation in the preloader FLA (Obviously remembering to save it as a separate file)
Um... not as simple i'm not doing a flash animation i'm using pivot which is why i i'm asking for a converter that you guys might or might not have

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum