HomeHome  
  • HomeHome  
  • Forums  
  • MemberlistMemberlist  
  •  
  • FAQFAQ  
  • SearchSearch  
  • UsergroupsUsergroups  
  • RegisterRegister  
  • Log inLog in  

  • This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

    Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

    avatar
    Junior Spritan Lv 4
    Junior Spritan Lv 4

    Re: POKEMON X AND Y

    Post by BlitznBurst on 1/10/2013, 5:06 pm

    orealmature



    avatar
    BlitznBurst
    Junior Spritan Lv 4
    Junior Spritan Lv 4

    Age : 18
    Number of posts : 4898
    Registration date : 2011-01-15
    Location : Scotland

    View user profile
    avatar
    Senior Spritan Lv 5
    Senior Spritan Lv 5

    Re: POKEMON X AND Y

    Post by NS01 on 1/10/2013, 5:09 pm

    I just got Pokemon Black 2 ._.

    And this new gen sucks.



    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
    avatar
    NS01
    Senior Spritan Lv 5
    Senior Spritan Lv 5

    Age : 23
    Number of posts : 6080
    Registration date : 2009-09-07
    Location : UK england

    View user profile ninstar01
    avatar
    Freshman Spritan Lv 3
    Freshman Spritan Lv 3

    Re: POKEMON X AND Y

    Post by Saul on 1/10/2013, 5:13 pm

    Blitz n' Burst wrote:orealmature
    haha! XD okay, okay stop trying to be mature, i'm not but I at least admit it
    Seriously Blitz, you think your stupid response of turn will make me feel bad
    Please leave me alone, i don't care if you like me or not. I'm just tired of your child rages for every single post i make



    avatar
    Saul
    Freshman Spritan Lv 3
    Freshman Spritan Lv 3

    Age : 20
    Number of posts : 2676
    Registration date : 2012-02-04

    View user profile
    avatar
    Junior Spritan Lv 4
    Junior Spritan Lv 4

    Re: POKEMON X AND Y

    Post by BlitznBurst on 1/10/2013, 5:22 pm

    Saulgp wrote:Seriously Blitz, you think your stupid response of turn will make me feel bad

    >Implying that any argument anyone has is to make the person feel bad, and not to, you know, point out the flaws in their argument.

    Also note how I didn't actually say Black and White were actually bad and was just pointing out that you're defending a game without actually giving reasons as to why it is a good game.



    avatar
    BlitznBurst
    Junior Spritan Lv 4
    Junior Spritan Lv 4

    Age : 18
    Number of posts : 4898
    Registration date : 2011-01-15
    Location : Scotland

    View user profile
    avatar
    Freshman Spritan Lv 3
    Freshman Spritan Lv 3

    Re: POKEMON X AND Y

    Post by Saul on 1/10/2013, 5:27 pm

    I'm just tired of your child rages for every single post i make

    Blitz n' Burst wrote:
    Saulgp wrote:Seriously Blitz, you think your stupid response of turn will make me feel bad

    >Implying that any argument anyone has is to make the person feel bad, and not to, you know, point out the flaws in their argument.
    ^That's exactly why i am tired of you.

    You were Born to be a weiner, really...

    @Double0Epic wrote:so wait. If this gets a third game like every other region before damn black and white, Will it be called Pokemon Z?!
    XYZ are the axis of 3D. fitting for a 3D pokemon game. It would probably be like that.



    avatar
    Saul
    Freshman Spritan Lv 3
    Freshman Spritan Lv 3

    Age : 20
    Number of posts : 2676
    Registration date : 2012-02-04

    View user profile
    avatar
    Junior Spritan Lv 4
    Junior Spritan Lv 4

    Re: POKEMON X AND Y

    Post by BlitznBurst on 1/10/2013, 5:34 pm

    Saulgp wrote:
    I'm just tired of your child rages for every single post i make

    Blitz n' Burst wrote:
    Saulgp wrote:Seriously Blitz, you think your stupid response of turn will make me feel bad

    >Implying that any argument anyone has is to make the person feel bad, and not to, you know, point out the flaws in their argument.
    ^That's exactly why i am tired of you.

    What, for pointing out how your arguemnts are bad and don't make any sense? Um... okay...



    avatar
    BlitznBurst
    Junior Spritan Lv 4
    Junior Spritan Lv 4

    Age : 18
    Number of posts : 4898
    Registration date : 2011-01-15
    Location : Scotland

    View user profile
    avatar
    Freshman Spritan Lv 3
    Freshman Spritan Lv 3

    Re: POKEMON X AND Y

    Post by Saul on 1/10/2013, 5:37 pm

    So yeah guys... which game you will choose?, and which starter?



    avatar
    Saul
    Freshman Spritan Lv 3
    Freshman Spritan Lv 3

    Age : 20
    Number of posts : 2676
    Registration date : 2012-02-04

    View user profile
    avatar
    Preschool Spritan Lv 3
    Preschool Spritan Lv 3

    Re: POKEMON X AND Y

    Post by Double0Epic on 1/10/2013, 6:36 pm

    well i'm saving up for a new PC but if i could buy a 3ds it would be Y and the fire starter



    I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
    avatar
    Double0Epic
    Preschool Spritan Lv 3
    Preschool Spritan Lv 3

    Age : 19
    Number of posts : 552
    Registration date : 2012-12-27
    Location : Lisbon, Portugal

    View user profile slasherfa
    avatar
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Re: POKEMON X AND Y

    Post by v2 on 1/10/2013, 6:40 pm

    Saulgp wrote:XYZ are the axis of 3D.
    XY are 2 dimensional axes, Z is the only 3D axis
    justsayin



    avatar
    v2
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Age : 20
    Number of posts : 5600
    Registration date : 2012-05-17
    Location : your girls DMs

    View user profile
    avatar
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Re: POKEMON X AND Y

    Post by Rapidfir3Pho3nix on 1/10/2013, 6:50 pm

    I'm getting Y because the flying thing looks awesome as fuck and I'm getting the Grass starter because he looks like he'll be a dark type as well...

    So here are my predictions for the typing of the starters...actually I feel more like it's just pointing it out but whatever...

    The Grass starter is a Grass/Dark pokemon
    The Fire starter is a Fire/Psychic pokemon
    The Water starter ... hmm... not too for sure but he seems to be a Water/Fighting pokemon.

    This makes sense because Dark > Psychic > Fighting > Dark, however, Grass < Fire < Water < Grass.
    avatar
    Rapidfir3Pho3nix
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Age : 22
    Number of posts : 4975
    Registration date : 2009-01-23
    Location : Hollow Bastion
    Custom Rank : wut

    View user profile
    avatar
    Preschool Spritan Lv 3
    Preschool Spritan Lv 3

    Re: POKEMON X AND Y

    Post by Double0Epic on 1/10/2013, 7:01 pm

    like they did in D/P?
    Torterra = Grass Ground
    Infernape = Fire Fighting
    Empoleon = Water Steel

    Water > Fire > Grass > Water
    HOWEVER
    Ground > Steel > fight..... OH WAIT!
    i was wrong there.



    I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
    avatar
    Double0Epic
    Preschool Spritan Lv 3
    Preschool Spritan Lv 3

    Age : 19
    Number of posts : 552
    Registration date : 2012-12-27
    Location : Lisbon, Portugal

    View user profile slasherfa
    avatar
    Junior Spritan Lv 4
    Junior Spritan Lv 4

    Re: POKEMON X AND Y

    Post by BlitznBurst on 1/10/2013, 7:11 pm

    Yvetal looks awesome. Shame the name is kind of stupid but oh well. I'm getting Y.



    avatar
    BlitznBurst
    Junior Spritan Lv 4
    Junior Spritan Lv 4

    Age : 18
    Number of posts : 4898
    Registration date : 2011-01-15
    Location : Scotland

    View user profile
    avatar
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Re: POKEMON X AND Y

    Post by BDB on 1/10/2013, 7:30 pm

    EVeryone is getting Y so I would get X Very Happy Thing looks pretty epic and majestic as hell!

    avatar
    BDB
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Age : 21
    Number of posts : 3509
    Registration date : 2008-11-04
    Location : Canada eh!

    View user profile
    avatar
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Re: POKEMON X AND Y

    Post by Granadico on 1/10/2013, 7:33 pm

    I should get X and name all my pokemon off Xmen characters



    made by Knux184

    We can learn from the past
    But those days are gone
    We can hope for the future
    But there may not be one
    -Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
    avatar
    Granadico
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Age : 21
    Number of posts : 12933
    Registration date : 2008-11-18
    Location : On the computer

    View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Granadico Granadico https://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

    Re: POKEMON X AND Y

    Post by SpiralWarrior on 1/10/2013, 8:11 pm

    To protect the world from devastation.
    avatar
    SpiralWarrior
    No Rank
    No Rank

    Age : 25
    Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2012-12-18
    Location : Dunno

    View user profile
    avatar
    Elementary Spritan Lv 3
    Elementary Spritan Lv 3

    Re: POKEMON X AND Y

    Post by ANIME SPRITER7.4 on 1/10/2013, 11:14 pm

    i need a 3ds now



    Fc: 4184-3289-5900
    avatar
    ANIME SPRITER7.4
    Elementary Spritan Lv 3
    Elementary Spritan Lv 3

    Age : 20
    Number of posts : 1514
    Registration date : 2011-12-10
    Location : inside a 2 dimensional world

    View user profile
    avatar
    Freshman Spritan Lv 3
    Freshman Spritan Lv 3

    Re: POKEMON X AND Y

    Post by Saul on 1/11/2013, 11:05 am

    Yveltal looks really cool and has a majestic name, it looks it's type will be something with Dark/Fight/Flying. I'll buy that one.
    I'll choose Froakie because he looks cute and badass at the time and his evols. look promissing, 2nd time a water starter doesn't have circled head.

    And you Ani? You're the only one who didn't said which one is getting.

    XY are 2 dimensional axes, Z is the only 3D axis
    justsayin
    Yes, but 3D uses the three of them

    Justreplying

    Edit: Coro-Coro shows Yveltal and Xerneas artwork, they look even cooler : D





    Last edited by Saulgp on 1/11/2013, 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Saul
    Freshman Spritan Lv 3
    Freshman Spritan Lv 3

    Age : 20
    Number of posts : 2676
    Registration date : 2012-02-04

    View user profile
    avatar
    Preschool Spritan Lv 3
    Preschool Spritan Lv 3

    Re: POKEMON X AND Y

    Post by Double0Epic on 1/11/2013, 12:53 pm

    actually in my opinion, Yveltal seems to have something to do with the steel type. you know...
    Eltal... take away an "L" and it's Etal. Metal. Metalhead bird has my support to be awesome.
    I want a metalhead pokemon btw.



    I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
    avatar
    Double0Epic
    Preschool Spritan Lv 3
    Preschool Spritan Lv 3

    Age : 19
    Number of posts : 552
    Registration date : 2012-12-27
    Location : Lisbon, Portugal

    View user profile slasherfa
    avatar
    Junior Spritan Lv 4
    Junior Spritan Lv 4

    Re: POKEMON X AND Y

    Post by BlitznBurst on 1/11/2013, 12:55 pm

    I'm getting Mozilla because fire type Pokemon are always the best. Every time. Except for Diamond and Pearl where I chose Turtwig.

    And yes I'm going to keep calling him Mozilla.



    avatar
    BlitznBurst
    Junior Spritan Lv 4
    Junior Spritan Lv 4

    Age : 18
    Number of posts : 4898
    Registration date : 2011-01-15
    Location : Scotland

    View user profile
    avatar
    Freshman Spritan Lv 3
    Freshman Spritan Lv 3

    Re: POKEMON X AND Y

    Post by Saul on 1/11/2013, 12:59 pm

    @Double0Epic wrote:actually in my opinion, Yveltal seems to have something to do with the steel type. you know...
    Eltal... take away an "L" and it's Etal. Metal. Metalhead bird has my support to be awesome.
    I want a metalhead pokemon btw.
    I'll present you to my old friend:

    Don't be shy, say hello to him.

    I don't found to Yveltal that steel type anywhere





    Last edited by Saulgp on 1/11/2013, 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Saul
    Freshman Spritan Lv 3
    Freshman Spritan Lv 3

    Age : 20
    Number of posts : 2676
    Registration date : 2012-02-04

    View user profile
    avatar
    Preschool Spritan Lv 3
    Preschool Spritan Lv 3

    Re: POKEMON X AND Y

    Post by Double0Epic on 1/11/2013, 12:59 pm

    well played blitz. well played. I personally have a preference for fiah types so I'll pick MOZILLA as well. Also he seems to be psychic. I hardly ever use psychic types so it's a nice change of pace.

    Also: HOW'D I FORGET SKARMORY?! HE WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITES IN EMERALD/SAPPHIRE/RUBY!!!
    avatar
    Double0Epic
    Preschool Spritan Lv 3
    Preschool Spritan Lv 3

    Age : 19
    Number of posts : 552
    Registration date : 2012-12-27
    Location : Lisbon, Portugal

    View user profile slasherfa
    avatar
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Re: POKEMON X AND Y

    Post by v2 on 1/11/2013, 1:34 pm

    Saulgp wrote:
    XY are 2 dimensional axes, Z is the only 3D axis
    justsayin
    Yes, but 3D uses the three of them

    Justreplying
    Um...yeah obviously?
    It's 3 dimensional because it relies on three axes, XY are 2 dimensional because they're 2 axes
    That was...just a completely random thing to say.
    That's like saying since ruby, sapphire, and emerald are minerals they should make a pokemon game called minerals.



    avatar
    v2
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Age : 20
    Number of posts : 5600
    Registration date : 2012-05-17
    Location : your girls DMs

    View user profile
    avatar
    Preschool Spritan Lv 3
    Preschool Spritan Lv 3

    Re: POKEMON X AND Y

    Post by Double0Epic on 1/11/2013, 1:44 pm

    ^so are crystal, silver and gold :) as well as diamond, pearl and platinum.



    I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
    avatar
    Double0Epic
    Preschool Spritan Lv 3
    Preschool Spritan Lv 3

    Age : 19
    Number of posts : 552
    Registration date : 2012-12-27
    Location : Lisbon, Portugal

    View user profile slasherfa
    avatar
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Re: POKEMON X AND Y

    Post by v2 on 1/11/2013, 1:44 pm

    hey you
    shut up



    avatar
    v2
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Age : 20
    Number of posts : 5600
    Registration date : 2012-05-17
    Location : your girls DMs

    View user profile
    avatar
    Freshman Spritan Lv 3
    Freshman Spritan Lv 3

    Re: POKEMON X AND Y

    Post by Saul on 1/11/2013, 1:44 pm

    Sieghart wrote:
    Saulgp wrote:
    XY are 2 dimensional axes, Z is the only 3D axis
    justsayin
    Yes, but 3D uses the three of them

    Justreplying
    Um...yeah obviously?
    It's 3 dimensional because it relies on three axes, XY are 2 dimensional because they're 2 axes
    That was...just a completely random thing to say.
    That's like saying since ruby, sapphire, and emerald are minerals they should make a pokemon game called minerals.
    And your point iiss?



    avatar
    Saul
    Freshman Spritan Lv 3
    Freshman Spritan Lv 3

    Age : 20
    Number of posts : 2676
    Registration date : 2012-02-04

    View user profile
    Sponsored content

    Re: POKEMON X AND Y

    Post by Sponsored content


    Sponsored content


    This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

    Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

    - Similar topics

     
    Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Log In

    Remember me: I forgot my password

    Who is online?
    None

    In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

    [ View the whole list ]

    Staff Online
    Latest topics
    The Spritas Discord Channel