View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

Aye a kuro test from b4

on 8/26/2012, 2:39 am
http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1345960705

Look what i found. I think i made this one day after reading some naruto manga or something (tht explains the preloader, i think it was a nice touch you should listen and take it in for a bit) also don't hit play immediately i found tht its a little choppy if you do it too soon (idk why -_-) Idk where i was going with this but yeah, ill call this test "LOST EPISODE FRAGMENT ONE of my series. a couple of pieces of outside story info tht you will have to put together in order to get a full plot. Yeah tht should wreck ur brains a bit muahahahahaha >Very Happy

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King Jr -

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

That goes double.... for a duel.
Spritan
Spritan

Re: Aye a kuro test from b4

on 8/26/2012, 11:30 am
Theres only 2 problems here

1- Animators have been running a train on that power up effect for decades, Im going to give you a different purple aura effect (if you want)

2- SWFCABIN

Spritan
Spritan

on 8/26/2012, 12:17 pm
....And then he punched croc so hard that he blew up.....THE END...... Goodnight boys and girls

Spritan
Spritan

on 8/26/2012, 12:32 pm
i kinda hated the v-cam here but overall it was pretty good.

"Interesting sig text"

Spritan
Spritan

on 8/26/2012, 12:38 pm
@D3Anims wrote:Theres only 2 problems here

1- Animators have been running a train on that power up effect for decades, Im going to give you a different purple aura effect (if you want)

2- SWFCABIN

Hey sure why not I wont be picky about a power up eff. Also this wouldve been on tru uploader but... its not working for me for some reason :/

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King Jr -

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

That goes double.... for a duel.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum