Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The Dot Collaboration.

on 8/28/2012, 9:45 pm
okay so
I got this cool idea and I'll try to animate it
I'm not joining yet, I'll just see if I can get this thing done. If not, then at least I won't disappoint anyone because I didn't really join this.
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: The Dot Collaboration.

on 8/28/2012, 10:03 pm
@Leo wrote:okay so
I got this cool idea and I'll try to animate it
I'm not joining yet, I'll just see if I can get this thing done. If not, then at least I won't disappoint anyone because I didn't really join this.

since it's not just us, It probably will be. not everyone are lazy like us







ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The Dot Collaboration.

on 8/28/2012, 10:38 pm
bleh
so far I have realized I can't animate anything hand drawn

siiiiiiiiiiighhhh this one is gonna be tough
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The Dot Collaboration.

on 8/29/2012, 7:58 am
http://www.fileize.com/view/59f5bd23-15f/

I wanted to keep it nice and simple.





Latest spritesheet - Dodge the Boost Brawler (GBA Style - Cameo [Basic] Pack)
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The Dot Collaboration.

on 8/29/2012, 10:37 am
It's nice and simple, but the quality is not up to par. Try again. :c
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The Dot Collaboration.

on 8/29/2012, 11:21 am
What would you suggest may improve the quality?





Latest spritesheet - Dodge the Boost Brawler (GBA Style - Cameo [Basic] Pack)
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: The Dot Collaboration.

on 8/29/2012, 11:23 am
@Bradders98 wrote:What would you suggest may improve the quality?

he means you need to kick up the animation. Dude, you yourself said you're very new to animating with flash. So unless you can immediately improve by a few months or so, you aren't going to be able to keep up with the rest of the ones in this collab.







ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The Dot Collaboration.

on 8/29/2012, 12:20 pm
Thank you, oh wise one.





Latest spritesheet - Dodge the Boost Brawler (GBA Style - Cameo [Basic] Pack)
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The Dot Collaboration.

on 8/29/2012, 2:11 pm
Yo Yun this Good enough for your http://www.fileize.com/view/5df66857-7aa/










avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: The Dot Collaboration.

on 8/29/2012, 2:39 pm
@Tray wrote:Yo Yun this Good enough for your http://www.fileize.com/view/5df66857-7aa/

A.) hate your avatar.

B.) I don't get what this is about. why does he scream at the end?







ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The Dot Collaboration.

on 8/29/2012, 2:43 pm
yer whut happendededz scratch





"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The Dot Collaboration.

on 8/29/2012, 2:56 pm
I'm guessing he ate the dot? o_O





avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The Dot Collaboration.

on 8/29/2012, 3:31 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@Tray wrote:Yo Yun this Good enough for your http://www.fileize.com/view/5df66857-7aa/

A.) hate your avatar.

B.) I don't get what this is about. why does he scream at the end?

Its not done yet . http://www.fileize.com/view/7c99a0f3-00a/ heres an a update . no sfx added yet


Also dont hate on the pony pic Serious










avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttps://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

Re: The Dot Collaboration.

on 8/29/2012, 4:16 pm
that's a nice black hole effect.


Last edited by Leaf on 8/29/2012, 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : hole not whole)



avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The Dot Collaboration.

on 8/29/2012, 4:28 pm
@Tray wrote:Yo Yun this Good enough for your

Its not done yet . Heres an a update . no sfx added yet


Also dont hate on the pony pic Serious

1. Love your pic, but don't know if it's meant to be explicit or not.

2. Love it. I LUV IT! You must finish it. You must. YOU MUSSSSST!
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The Dot Collaboration.

on 8/29/2012, 4:28 pm
@Tray wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:
@Tray wrote:Yo Yun this Good enough for your http://www.fileize.com/view/5df66857-7aa/

A.) hate your avatar.

B.) I don't get what this is about. why does he scream at the end?

Its not done yet . http://www.fileize.com/view/7c99a0f3-00a/ heres an a update . no sfx added yet


Also dont hate on the pony pic Serious

Shouldn't you register for Maplemation because your using maple sprites?
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The Dot Collaboration.

on 8/29/2012, 5:06 pm
@Kane wrote:
@Tray wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:
@Tray wrote:Yo Yun this Good enough for your http://www.fileize.com/view/5df66857-7aa/

A.) hate your avatar.

B.) I don't get what this is about. why does he scream at the end?

Its not done yet . http://www.fileize.com/view/7c99a0f3-00a/ heres an a update . no sfx added yet


Also dont hate on the pony pic Serious

Shouldn't you register for Maplemation because your using maple sprites?

I got perm banned some time last year Sad










avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttps://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

Re: The Dot Collaboration.

on 8/29/2012, 5:21 pm
There isn't a face in the world that can express the hilarity of that post of misfortune. What'd you do?



avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The Dot Collaboration.

on 8/29/2012, 5:38 pm
@Leaf wrote:There isn't a face in the world that can express the hilarity of that post of misfortune. What'd you do?

In a way i told the forum they were a bunch of homosexuals . But usually people don't get but hurt over it because i refer it as a joke. But a Super Mod got offended by it an in couple of hours i was banned. Then after that i made multi accounts for lulz . so yea

At least that's how i remember it .










avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: The Dot Collaboration.

on 8/29/2012, 5:45 pm
@Tray wrote:
@Leaf wrote:There isn't a face in the world that can express the hilarity of that post of misfortune. What'd you do?

In a way i told the forum they were a bunch of homosexuals . But usually people don't get but hurt over it because i refer it as a joke. But a Super Mod got offended by it an in couple of hours i was banned. Then after that i made multi accounts for lulz . so yea

At least that's how i remember it .

you werer their NDS... great... that's JUST what we needed.







ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The Dot Collaboration.

on 8/29/2012, 6:31 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@Tray wrote:
@Leaf wrote:There isn't a face in the world that can express the hilarity of that post of misfortune. What'd you do?

In a way i told the forum they were a bunch of homosexuals . But usually people don't get but hurt over it because i refer it as a joke. But a Super Mod got offended by it an in couple of hours i was banned. Then after that i made multi accounts for lulz . so yea

At least that's how i remember it .

you werer their NDS... great... that's JUST what we needed.

that was the most interesting story i ever read
i can't
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The Dot Collaboration.

on 8/29/2012, 7:31 pm
Lol you guys are hilarious. xD
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: The Dot Collaboration.

on 8/29/2012, 8:14 pm
@Yunguy1 wrote:Lol you guys are hilarious. xD

i'm sorry you have to see this XD

I can't believe i'm actually laughing right now XD

Damn you leo, damn you XD







ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The Dot Collaboration.

on 8/29/2012, 9:39 pm
@[Tyler] wrote:

Help from [TRIAL] DJ and H u n t e r from Maplemation. A multi-site collaboration.

Due to the amount of sites that I have to monitor, I will only be updating the Stickpage thread since it's wasting a whole bunch of time updating on every single site. So please, check the Stickpage thread for updates now.

Stickpage Dot Collaboration Thread

http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?41115-The-Dot-Collaboration












avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The Dot Collaboration.

on 8/29/2012, 9:52 pm
hey
i just saw my name in the list and
nononono
i said i wasn't joining yet

i'm not even sure if i'll even animate this so yeah
don't count on me
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum