Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing!

on 7/14/2010, 4:11 pm
No problem in repeating dude. Just add your own twist to it.

BTW, anyone else have been making some progress?
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing!

on 7/14/2010, 8:29 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:No problem in repeating dude. Just add your own twist to it.

BTW, anyone else have been making some progress?
im done with my part how do i send it 2 u?





Photobucket
"Wut can I say im talented"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Im down for a battle if anyone iz up to it Cool
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing!

on 7/14/2010, 8:32 pm
@dabestbrawler wrote:
leocartoon1 wrote:No problem in repeating dude. Just add your own twist to it.

BTW, anyone else have been making some progress?
im done with my part how do i send it 2 u?
sendspace in PM
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing!

on 7/14/2010, 8:39 pm
@Renny wrote:
@dabestbrawler wrote:
leocartoon1 wrote:No problem in repeating dude. Just add your own twist to it.

BTW, anyone else have been making some progress?
im done with my part how do i send it 2 u?
sendspace in PM
im a little slo wth does that mean?





Photobucket
"Wut can I say im talented"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Im down for a battle if anyone iz up to it Cool
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Re: The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing!

on 7/14/2010, 8:41 pm
@dabestbrawler wrote:
@Renny wrote:
@dabestbrawler wrote:
leocartoon1 wrote:No problem in repeating dude. Just add your own twist to it.

BTW, anyone else have been making some progress?
im done with my part how do i send it 2 u?
sendspace in PM
im a little slo wth does that mean?

go to sendspace.com, upload it, send him the link in a Personal Message





made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing!

on 7/14/2010, 8:45 pm
@Granadico wrote:
@dabestbrawler wrote:
@Renny wrote:
@dabestbrawler wrote:
leocartoon1 wrote:No problem in repeating dude. Just add your own twist to it.

BTW, anyone else have been making some progress?
im done with my part how do i send it 2 u?
sendspace in PM
im a little slo wth does that mean?

go to sendspace.com, upload it, send him the link in a Personal Message
oh ok thnx alot :lol:





Photobucket
"Wut can I say im talented"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Im down for a battle if anyone iz up to it Cool
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing!

on 7/19/2010, 3:21 pm
I want a part. Switch one of your parts with me, I'm not having last. >:[


Last edited by Pattiasina24 on 7/19/2010, 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total







[The Return]
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing!

on 7/19/2010, 3:24 pm
The bloody collab better be completed.





Watch your ass.
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing!

on 7/19/2010, 3:41 pm
It will be completed Eric. Hopefully.

BTW, I want the last part for something I'm working on Patt. You got part 6.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing!

on 7/19/2010, 4:45 pm
You can have my part Patt
Since I currently lost all motivation atm ...
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing!

on 7/19/2010, 9:31 pm
http://sdb.drshnaps.com/game.php?game=862&view=2

According to Wikipedia this console is 16-bit so maybe someone can use these sprites

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo_Geo_Pocket_Color
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing!

on 7/19/2010, 10:02 pm
@edgeboy47 wrote:http://sdb.drshnaps.com/game.php?game=862&view=2

According to Wikipedia this console is 16-bit so maybe someone can use these sprites

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo_Geo_Pocket_Color
A. WIkipedia lies constantly.
B. He limited it to SNES and Genesis >_>
C. Nice attempt.
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing!

on 7/19/2010, 10:43 pm
@Renny wrote:You can have my part Patt
Since I currently lost all motivation atm ...
Hm, we wait for leo.

@edgeboy47 wrote:
http://sdb.drshnaps.com/game.php?game=862&view=2

According to Wikipedia this console is 16-bit so maybe someone can use these sprites

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo_Geo_Pocket_Color

We know there are other 16 bit consoles. He limited it to SNES and Genesis because these are the main ones. Surely there are others, obviously. But these were the bigger consoles and more popular ones.







[The Return]
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing!

on 7/20/2010, 2:45 am
Patt is absolutely right, I limited it to SNES and Genesis, no more consoles since I had lots of problems with it.

Also, while Neo Geo Pocket Color is in the same era (4 generation consoles), the style of it looks too 8-bit for me. Just, keep at these two. No more attempts to change this.

BTW, Patt, you want two parts? Because, I know Renny isn't lying, and I think he really lost his motivation.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing!

on 7/20/2010, 10:48 am
I'd say Ryu vs Ken 60 % complete
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing!

on 7/20/2010, 1:44 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:Patt is absolutely right, I limited it to SNES and Genesis, no more consoles since I had lots of problems with it.

Also, while Neo Geo Pocket Color is in the same era (4 generation consoles), the style of it looks too 8-bit for me. Just, keep at these two. No more attempts to change this.

BTW, Patt, you want two parts? Because, I know Renny isn't lying, and I think he really lost his motivation.
Funny how you say Patt is absolutely right when he said the same thing I said AFTER me XD
But He's Admin and probably listened to more often >>
Anyway, yeah I honestly can't go on with it. Sorry.. Sad
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing!

on 7/20/2010, 4:37 pm
@Renny wrote:
leocartoon1 wrote:Patt is absolutely right, I limited it to SNES and Genesis, no more consoles since I had lots of problems with it.

Also, while Neo Geo Pocket Color is in the same era (4 generation consoles), the style of it looks too 8-bit for me. Just, keep at these two. No more attempts to change this.

BTW, Patt, you want two parts? Because, I know Renny isn't lying, and I think he really lost his motivation.
Funny how you say Patt is absolutely right when he said the same thing I said AFTER me XD
But He's Admin and probably listened to more often >>
Anyway, yeah I honestly can't go on with it. Sorry.. Sad

He says I'm absolutely right 'cuz I'm an admin. You're just some guy. New users could assume that you are wrong because you are a regular user. Although that's not saying that admins are always right. I'm just guessing that could be the reason. Not sure, but it doesn't matter...and you agree with me so yeah, we'll go with that. ^.^

And, Leo, no offense...but we all know it will be rare enough for me to finish even one part. Even if I've been animating a lot recently for my standards. I'd love to have 2 parts but I don't know. I would like one part for now. For my current part I'll do a X vs. Chill Penguin or another Maverick. X vs. Chill Penguin was Renny's idea, and I'd do it to be nice 'cuz apparently he'd like to see that in there. So if I like the sprites, I'll do that.

If there is no room or some thing crazy happens, and I am close, or am finished with X vs. Chill Penguin, I'll take another part. Although remember it's seldom I finish anything, so finishing this will already be a 'difficult' task for me. I really just didn't want the last part, Renny's part is a good place so I'll take it. Very Happy







[The Return]
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing!

on 7/20/2010, 4:43 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:
leocartoon1 wrote:Patt is absolutely right, I limited it to SNES and Genesis, no more consoles since I had lots of problems with it.

Also, while Neo Geo Pocket Color is in the same era (4 generation consoles), the style of it looks too 8-bit for me. Just, keep at these two. No more attempts to change this.

BTW, Patt, you want two parts? Because, I know Renny isn't lying, and I think he really lost his motivation.
Funny how you say Patt is absolutely right when he said the same thing I said AFTER me XD
But He's Admin and probably listened to more often >>
Anyway, yeah I honestly can't go on with it. Sorry.. Sad

He says I'm absolutely right 'cuz I'm an admin. You're just some guy. New users could assume that you are wrong because you are a regular user. Although that's not saying that admins are always right. I'm just guessing that could be the reason. Not sure, but it doesn't matter...and you agree with me so yeah, we'll go with that. ^.^

And, Leo, no offense...but we all know it will be rare enough for me to finish even one part. Even if I've been animating a lot recently for my standards. I'd love to have 2 parts but I don't know. I would like one part for now. For my current part I'll do a X vs. Chill Penguin or another Maverick. X vs. Chill Penguin was Renny's idea, and I'd do it to be nice 'cuz apparently he'd like to see that in there. So if I like the sprites, I'll do that.

If there is no room or some thing crazy happens, and I am close, or am finished with X vs. Chill Penguin, I'll take another part. Although remember it's seldom I finish anything, so finishing this will already be a 'difficult' task for me. I really just didn't want the last part, Renny's part is a good place so I'll take it. Very Happy
Sad so touching
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing!

on 7/20/2010, 6:14 pm
@Renny wrote:
leocartoon1 wrote:Patt is absolutely right, I limited it to SNES and Genesis, no more consoles since I had lots of problems with it.

Also, while Neo Geo Pocket Color is in the same era (4 generation consoles), the style of it looks too 8-bit for me. Just, keep at these two. No more attempts to change this.

BTW, Patt, you want two parts? Because, I know Renny isn't lying, and I think he really lost his motivation.
Funny how you say Patt is absolutely right when he said the same thing I said AFTER me XD
But He's Admin and probably listened to more often >>
Anyway, yeah I honestly can't go on with it. Sorry.. Sad

Hey, Renny, hope you're okay, man. o.o Also, you guys better fill out that position soon, I've been looking forward to this collab for a while.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing!

on 7/20/2010, 6:24 pm
@SoarKrieg wrote:
@Renny wrote:
leocartoon1 wrote:Patt is absolutely right, I limited it to SNES and Genesis, no more consoles since I had lots of problems with it.

Also, while Neo Geo Pocket Color is in the same era (4 generation consoles), the style of it looks too 8-bit for me. Just, keep at these two. No more attempts to change this.

BTW, Patt, you want two parts? Because, I know Renny isn't lying, and I think he really lost his motivation.
Funny how you say Patt is absolutely right when he said the same thing I said AFTER me XD
But He's Admin and probably listened to more often >>
Anyway, yeah I honestly can't go on with it. Sorry.. Sad

Hey, Renny, hope you're okay, man. o.o Also, you guys better fill out that position soon, I've been looking forward to this collab for a while.
I'm fine. Just need to get motivated to animate >_>





avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Re: The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing!

on 7/20/2010, 6:34 pm
I'm fine. Just need to get motivated to animate >_>

Watch DBZ/your fav action anime, thats why i'm motivated right now Very Happy





made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing!

on 7/20/2010, 6:36 pm
@Granadico wrote:
@Renny wrote:I'm fine. Just need to get motivated to animate >_>

Watch DBZ/your fav action anime, thats why i'm motivated right now Very Happy
Yeah. Didn't last more then 5 minutes >_> I get bored easily. Mr. Lange's Splendid tips motivated me to test it out and learn more though :3





avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing!

on 7/21/2010, 5:28 am
First of all, Renny's story almost made me cr-
wait wat

Anyways, I forgot Patt ability to make unfinished Flashes. Very Happy I gave you Renny's part dude.
Also, any friend of Joey could ask him how he is doing with his part?

BTW, there is anyone who wants to fill the last spot remaining?
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Re: The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing!

on 7/21/2010, 12:32 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:First of all, Renny's story almost made me cr-
wait wat

Anyways, I forgot Patt ability to make unfinished Flashes. Very Happy I gave you Renny's part dude.
Also, any friend of Joey could ask him how he is doing with his part?

BTW, there is anyone who wants to fill the last spot remaining?

joey's in it O_o? i'll ask him today when he gets on chatango.





made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing!

on 7/21/2010, 12:50 pm
Yup Granny, check out the first pages, he even asked if he could do the menu
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum