View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

UPDATED Series Project: Archive

on 3/22/2012, 10:39 pm
Dear The Spritas Community,

XCFIRSTCLASS here to tell you of a project I’m working on. In fact, it’s a whole series. Now before you go, “OH GREAT ANOTHER SERIES,” know this is not JUST ANOTHER SERIES. I plan to make this one of the greatest series ever made since there are only a few that involves an evolving story with great characters with great personalities. YES, THAT type of series.
Let’s get on to the story. NOTE: THIS IS A WIP PROGRESS STORY. I WANT THIS STORY TO BE GREAT. NOT MEH. GREAT. That’s why I’ve partially come here. I want to start thinking of some stories with you guys to come up with the best one possible. Onto the story:

In a futuristic world were government and law ceases to exist, life is in your own hands. Live on your own. Before this world was reduced to what it is today, there were the Striders. A group of mercenaries who were hired to kill. And among that group was a Strider named Strider Hiryu, the best of the best. But one day, another Strider named Strider Hien, who was also one of the best, murdered all of the Striders. Strider Hiryu managed to escape with his life barely. Strider Hien now works for a new government uprising. This uprising however, treats the people horribly. Forced to work on his own, Strider Hiryu had to take up his own job. Taking use of his natural abilities, he decided to do Mercenary work. Although, not just a regular mercenary. Strider now uses a time machine and when he is hired to do so, he travels back in time to murder who is assigned to, to change the future to the employers liking. Strider Hiryu lives in denial in the belief he can beat Strider Hien, until Hayato pays him a visit to him to make Hiryu realize how he is living. Hayato urges Hiryu to take revenge on Hien, but Hiryu still lives in denial. Eventually, Hayato convinces Hiryu to form a team of top fighters from each fighting game whose lives were ruined. Such characters include: Deadpool (X-Men) Guy (Street Fighter) Sub Zero (Mortal Kombat) Hwoarang (Tekken) etc. Each member has their own story of how their lives were ruined (relating to Hiryu) the team takes care of each members problems. And once they are accepted into the team, they dawn the colors and red and blue (like Hiryu). Eventually, the team takes care of the uprising and Strider Hiryu takes revenge on Strider Hien.

THIS IS NOT THE FINAL STORY. JUST WHAT I HAD IN MIND. Anything can change and happen in-between.

Now, the reason I’ve let you all know is because I’m going to need help from great sprite animators and ANIMATORS. YES YOU DRAWERS. I want this series to include great drawings, voice actors and animation.

In case you haven’t notice, this series IS HEAVILY inspired from the Video Games EXILES by Rsomethingsomething. I have finished part of the Episode 1 Script and have it for viewing if anyone would like to see it. Also! There will be auditions for drawing, animating and voice acting. Ill post all characters and various things you might be drawing and or animating and or voice acting.

So! With that, let me know if you would love to be a part of this project!
Thanks everyone!
XCFIRSTCLASS

UPDATE

Here is the script for Episode 1:
http://www.mediafire.com/?1srj474jumrugcr

Last edited by XCFIRSTCLASS on 3/26/2012, 11:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Spritan
Spritan

Re: UPDATED Series Project: Archive

on 3/23/2012, 7:52 am
Dude, I know I suck at making scripts and stories. And in animation too ;P but I can help with that, I can animate for you, if you say yes, i'm prepared.

Hitlist (not organized):
Spoiler:

- xKAreloaded
- Leo (hopefully someday he'll accept)
- Dabestbrawler
- Exorz
- LightSpriter
- Leaf
- Eric
- SquirrelKidd
- NDS
- Patt (he doesn't animate anymore :'c)
- Pac-Boy (not even active)
- DestructionSeries (not even active)
- Mystah_Jayden (barely active)
- Face
- 5h0ck
- moke311
- Atomic
- Keezy

Everyone here, is considered (IMO), someone with great animation skills. So I want to battle them. Hopefully, it can happen someday.
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/23/2012, 8:50 am
I can try to help you if you got interesting sprites in mind. I have no interest to make something like that in that video. Those sprites are just uninteresting because they won't give you the "COOL" emotion, they are just pistol/gun wielding jerks. And a top of that there could be 30 different character but they all would feel to be the same... I don't know if you get what i mean but oh well i tried...

Plus they are hard to deal with. Get more like anime/cartoon style and i'm in. Those "realistic" kind of sprites aren't very popular these days....

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/23/2012, 4:05 pm
Your boy here is also here to make you accomplish this I will do this with you man and the others that want to this too
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/23/2012, 4:56 pm
VG EXILES one of my HEAVY animation inspirations.his style is flawless

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/23/2012, 5:32 pm
Awesome guys! Glad I know I got people interested in this. I have friends of mine (IN REAL LIFE) who are doing most of the drawing and voice acting. But my drawer is a huge slacker so I'm coming to you guys.
@Blackleafe wrote:I can try to help you if you got interesting sprites in mind. I have no interest to make something like that in that video. Those sprites are just uninteresting because they won't give you the "COOL" emotion, they are just pistol/gun wielding jerks. And a top of that there could be 30 different character but they all would feel to be the same... I don't know if you get what i mean but oh well i tried...

Plus they are hard to deal with. Get more like anime/cartoon style and i'm in. Those "realistic" kind of sprites aren't very popular these days....

Im just using Marvel vs Capcom sprites for everything, EXCEPT for characters that aren't available in MVC style.

But for now, lets come up with some story ideas. If anyone thinks the story is fine the way it is, let me know! BRAINSTORM BEGIN!

on 3/23/2012, 6:16 pm
As you can see I am an artist myself.
But sadly I cannot help since :
I'm super busy;
I'm terrible with more serious characters like those ugh;
aaaaaand I'm more into more fun and cartoony stuff anyway : P

So yeah. But I'm interested so I'll be sure to keep watching.

Last edited by Leo on 3/23/2012, 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/23/2012, 6:24 pm
@Leo wrote:As you can see I am an artist myself.
But sadly I cannot help since;
I'm super busy;
I'm terrible with more serious characters like those ugh;
aaaaaand I'm more into more fun and cartoony stuff anyway : P

So yeah. But I'm interested so I'll be sure to keep watching.

Awesome man! Thanks!
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/24/2012, 9:39 pm
UPDATE!

Have started the Episode 1 Script and have started the first fight between Strider Hiryu and Deadpool.
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/25/2012, 12:13 am
I think this is an awesome idea... But the story has a few holes in it. I personally hold pride in my ability to come up with comprehensive story and plot direction... I'd be glad to help as far as that goes if I could.

Mainly my few gripes with the story at this point right now are:

The time-machine; Why doesn't the character just go back and kill the antagonist, that would solve everything in an instant. I don't think time machines should be used at all in this plot... But it's all your idea.

Perhaps you had plans to explain why it happened, but why/how, if Hiryu was the best of the best, did Hien kill all of the "teammates" and nearly Hiryu? Was it trickery? A huge scheme? Perhaps you could say that Hiryu was on his -WAY- to being the best of the group, but before he reached his optimum potential, Hien destroyed the group. Idk.

I have more ideas and questions... But I feel these are good enough to be addressed first.

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/25/2012, 1:22 am
@N1nja wrote:The time-machine; Why doesn't the character just go back and kill the antagonist, that would solve everything in an instant. I don't think time machines should be used at all in this plot... But it's all your idea.

I was thinking the same.

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/25/2012, 4:20 am
@Blackleafe wrote:
@N1nja wrote:The time-machine; Why doesn't the character just go back and kill the antagonist, that would solve everything in an instant. I don't think time machines should be used at all in this plot... But it's all your idea.

I was thinking the same.

Yeah. But the whole thing is for Hiryu to deny that he can beat Hien. And I think making Hien stronger than Hiryu is a good idea. Maybe I will take out the time machine and make him just a mercenary like his is. Let me know!
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/25/2012, 9:51 pm
UPDATE! I have half of Episode 1 Script done. And GEARichard has made progress on the first fight.
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/26/2012, 11:17 pm
UPDATE!

Added script for Episode 1 up top. Let me know of any changes I can make.
Administrator
Administrator

on 4/29/2012, 8:26 pm
Oh goodness....not another sprite fight. >.>

[The Return]
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/29/2012, 9:07 pm
Patt (프랭크) wrote:Oh goodness....not another sprite fight. >.>

Like I said. HATE.