View previous topicGo downView next topic

Have You Seen the Original Wall Breaker?

2 - 13%
5 - 33%
6 - 40%
2 - 13%

Total Votes: 15
Spritan
Spritan

Re: Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab!

on 12/30/2011, 11:44 pm
Toxic Reaper wrote:Nigga I swearing to fucking god if you PUT THE SPRITAS PRELOADER IN THIS I will Put A ruler 8 inches inside your but hole. So yeah don't FUCKING DO IT DAM IT. YOUR GONNA FUCK EVERYONE UP. Also stop whining about the mods there telling you the fucking truth. Grow Up.

Oh look, more hasty posts. Just what this site needs! Just for the record, I'm plastering TheSpritas Advertisements all over the final product. Why's that such a bad thing? I'd like more members here on this site. I'm supporting this site.

On a side note, you need to use ENGLISH grammar.
tpyinfg ledike dis odnsnt hlp teh wbeste.

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/30/2011, 11:46 pm
Kay, well since the mods quit.

So what background are we going to have for this collab?
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/30/2011, 11:48 pm
Stop being such a grammar nazi. Also yes lets advertise the site with a ripoff of the wall callob that was produce on another site. Your the smartass think on the affect it would have. I swear to god this is gonna be maplenation 2.0 one day.
Spritan
Spritan

You can stay, Kane.

on 12/30/2011, 11:50 pm
@Kane wrote:Kay, well since the mods quit.

Well, really anyone can use any sprites, any backgrounds and any sounds. The only rules are in the first post, really. It seems I keep being reminded of content to place in the first post, so I'll keep an eye out for that. Right this second, I'm working on an animation that will pretty much wrap-up the first post. It's interactive, too.

The only downside to that is I'm not so fluent when it comes to most Actionscripts, and going out of the normal play and stop button takes longer for me, lol.

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/30/2011, 11:53 pm
@AaronKun wrote:

Well, really anyone can use any sprites, any backgrounds and any sounds. The only rules are in the first post, really. It seems I keep being reminded of content to place in the first post, so I'll keep an eye out for that. Right this second, I'm working on an animation that will pretty much wrap-up the first post. It's interactive, too.

The only downside to that is I'm not so fluent when it comes to most Actionscripts, and going out of the normal play and stop button takes longer for me, lol.

Yeah I know what you mean lol, I'm thinking about developing a good animation and rpg style battle.
Spritan
Spritan

Leave it alone, dude.

on 12/30/2011, 11:59 pm
Toxic Reaper wrote:Stop being such a grammar nazi. Also yes lets advertise the site with a ripoff of the wall callob that was produce on another site. Your the smartass think on the affect it would have. I swear to god this is gonna be maplenation 2.0 one day.

Dude, Maplemation is not everything in the world. It's a collaboration with the same root, big whoop. We have completely different members (excluding you and me) and would create new animations anyways. Maplemation is restricted to MapleStory sprites, and therefore restricts what people can work with... we don't.

Plus, Newgrounds had the SAME EXACT COLLAB. I'm not even joking. They had new content to bring, so it was perfectly fine. In fact, Alvin-Earthworm even posted. At the time, he was a god! There really shouldn't be a hastle with this collab. If you don't want to join, fine, I respect your decision, just stop complaining about Maplemation.

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/31/2011, 12:00 am
@Kane wrote:
@AaronKun wrote:

Yeah I know what you mean lol, I'm thinking about developing a good animation and rpg style battle.

Neat-o! See people? This is the Bold style of Kane. Pun intended with the formatting, hur-hurr.

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/31/2011, 12:09 am
What's with all the hostility? -__-

If it's already been done then it lacks in originality... try to find a way to make it more interesting and original bro. No offense but the way I see things right now, you won't be getting a lot of people to join.
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/31/2011, 12:18 am
@xKAreloadedx wrote:What's with all the hostility? -__-
Finally, someone who gets it!

I see what you mean xKAreloaded, but I can't think of enough ways to phrase "Think Outside the Box" for this collab. I'd like to give some demo concepts, but I fear they'd simply turn into generic animated-versions of my thread post... I'd like this to be varied as much as possible, but so far, nobody has really understood that.

At the very least, I can just tell everyone to start their animations differently, and not to start with a template or follow the habits in your previous animations. While the collab doesn't have a new theme, the animations should have new features.

Last edited by AaronKun on 12/31/2011, 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo. :P)

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/31/2011, 1:03 am
ok i watched it, but it will be hard to come up with some good fresh ideas for it...

"Interesting sig text"

on 12/31/2011, 6:25 am
Problem with the hostility is that everyone is concerned about the originality of this.

I mean, you're gonna have a hell of a job trying to set yourselves apart from the others who have done this.

And it doesn't help that Maplemation is doing a THIRD one.
Spritan
Spritan
View user profilehttps://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

on 12/31/2011, 6:56 am
Sorta off topic I guess but to avoid double posts you have to hit multi-quote then go up to the top and hit reply.

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/31/2011, 11:08 am
@Leo wrote:Problem with the hostility is that everyone is concerned about the originality of this.

I mean, you're gonna have a hell of a job trying to set yourselves apart from the others who have done this.

And it doesn't help that Maplemation is doing a THIRD one.

Even if Maplemation was on it's seventh one, it's up to the animators to bring something new and up to the animators to choose if they'll even participate. If they don't want to take part in this collab, then they don't have to... it's really their choice. If they want a collab bad enough, they can freely create their own and get just about the exact same experience...

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/31/2011, 12:31 pm
we don't need to put our own song in our part since you're combining it and getting a song for the whole thing right?

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/31/2011, 2:21 pm
I'll w8 4 ur example then
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/31/2011, 2:30 pm
LeafKirby wrote:we don't need to put our own song in our part since you're combining it and getting a song for the whole thing right?

Yups. :3
I haven't decided on the song yet, but it always comes to me at the last moment, so that's nothing to worry about.

Last edited by AaronKun on 12/31/2011, 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Oop! One-word post!)

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/31/2011, 4:12 pm
listen or you're being banned

the problem with this idea, is that maplemation has already done it, they are a bigger community then us and we will look like a bunch of copying faggots.

think of something more original...

here is an idea, find some sprites on the spriters recourse that have never been used by sprite animators before, and make a collab out of just animating those sprites, that will give a unique flair to the collab that nobody has seen before.
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/31/2011, 4:18 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:listen or you're being banned

the problem with this idea, is that maplemation has already done it, they are a bigger community then us and we will look like a bunch of copying faggots.

think of something more original...

here is an idea, find some sprites on the spriters recourse that have never been used by sprite animators before, and make a collab out of just animating those sprites, that will give a unique flair to the collab that nobody has seen before.

And customize the wall, bg and all that. We could almost make the wall like a huge door, or something.
Administrator
Administrator
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/therapidfir3pho3nix

on 12/31/2011, 4:25 pm
You might wanna make sure everyone has different characters...

That would be disappointing if there were like 5 different sonic animations...

Anyway, is everyone going to have the same BG or is does everyone find their own BG?
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/31/2011, 4:30 pm
I don't see any sort of twist here.

Instead of a wall why not abuse something but.. you have to combo chain it. Sorta like a game once you stop the combo it resets and you lose.

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/31/2011, 4:53 pm
^we could do that. Like have it fly higher into the air so someone else can get it. Or make it break through a barrier or something.

DD- don't you think that bannage is a little bit harsh?

Edit: nevermind. I didn't read the or.
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/31/2011, 5:04 pm
XD ^ That's the 3rd time he was threatened for a ban.
But yeah I mean the combo can't stop or take a break unless it's mid-air. Sorta like in MK or MVC etc. Combo fuck them and when the combo's done pass it on to the next animator.
It's fast paced, you have to think of how to make a sick ass combo without having unnecessary combo's and breaks and it's not a wall.

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/31/2011, 5:34 pm
Since everyone has seemingly agreed upon a combo-collab, I think that's exactly what I (or a moderator) will transform it into. Looks like I need to join my signature together, it's starting to take up some serious space...

I think I can fit a banner into there as well...

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/31/2011, 5:39 pm
Woo! Combo collab! So who's doing what? I pick oshawott.

Spritan
Spritan

on 12/31/2011, 5:44 pm
Kk, now we have to decide the types of characters/sprites, what we'll be bashing and how long it goes for.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum