Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Need a crew for series

on 8/17/2012, 4:06 am
i think this is not active anymore..





"Interesting sig text"

avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Need a crew for series

on 8/17/2012, 4:18 am
How the-?





Latest spritesheet - Dodge the Boost Brawler (GBA Style - Cameo [Basic] Pack)
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Need a crew for series

on 8/30/2012, 3:43 am
What happened to this? I would love to voice act





The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: Need a crew for series

on 8/30/2012, 9:06 am
@Bradders98 wrote:I would love to do this but my sound recorder doesn't work. Screw you, microphone incompatability, screw you.

why.

why would you bump this. it's almost a year old. it was deep in the collab section, I just don't see how someone could mistakenly bump this. Your comment was just you saying you couldn't join. JUST. WHHHHHYYY.

WWWWHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYY








ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Need a crew for series

on 9/7/2012, 6:23 pm
Hey guy's I'm rebooting this collab!





"A good artist knows his/her standards. A great artist never gives up." -Koolzone
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: Need a crew for series

on 9/7/2012, 7:52 pm
@oddboy18 wrote:Hey guy's I'm rebooting this collab!

and now I want to kill you.

I WANT TO KILL YOU.







ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Need a crew for series

on 9/7/2012, 8:32 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@oddboy18 wrote:Hey guy's I'm rebooting this collab!

and now I want to kill you.

I WANT TO KILL YOU.

why so angry. Every post I see, you are angry. You need a hug, my friend.





"A good artist knows his/her standards. A great artist never gives up." -Koolzone
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: Need a crew for series

on 9/7/2012, 8:44 pm
@oddboy18 wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:
@oddboy18 wrote:Hey guy's I'm rebooting this collab!

and now I want to kill you.

I WANT TO KILL YOU.

why so angry. Every post I see, you are angry. You need a hug, my friend.






also, I'd love a hug, but leo never gives me one T^T







ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Need a crew for series

on 9/7/2012, 8:46 pm





"A good artist knows his/her standards. A great artist never gives up." -Koolzone
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Need a crew for series

on 9/8/2012, 1:03 am
good quality mic....checked
teenage voice....checked
being a teenaged.....checked

yeah i could voice act :3
i'll be mac, if he's open





"Interesting sig text"

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: Need a crew for series

on 9/8/2012, 1:07 am
Well, what the hell. I think I'll take a shot at drew and mark. I think it'd be fun to be an odd father or a cool older brother. hell I'll try Mac to.

I love voice acting so I'll do whatever it takes!

gimme a few lines and I'll have them recorded pronto!







ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Need a crew for series

on 9/8/2012, 1:17 am
yeah...lol...you gotta give some audiotion lines...instead of sending them privatley...
just put them on the first post...
and actually let me try mark too...just cause i have a deep voice.





"Interesting sig text"

avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Need a crew for series

on 9/8/2012, 7:08 am
^ Girl with deep voice = not sexy... just kidding





avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Need a crew for series

on 9/8/2012, 8:51 am
@Tal wrote:good quality mic....checked
teenage voice....checked
being a teenaged.....checked

yeah i could voice act :3
i'll be mac, if he's open

okay try this


Mac:"I just think she deserves someone nice, handsome, responsible- *grunt as if you were hit by a tree*"

"(disappointed) but why does school have to start so early? Summer seemed like only a day or two. I had so much on my schedule that I wasn't able to do"
-----------------------

Mark:wouldn't it be easier to just call it science?

(sarcastically)*sigh* what genius plan do do you have in store?


@SXR123 wrote:Well, what the hell. I think I'll take a shot at drew and mark. I think it'd be fun to be an odd father or a cool older brother. hell I'll try Mac to.

I love voice acting so I'll do whatever it takes!

gimme a few lines and I'll have them recorded pronto!

Dad: Ah, high school. I tell yah, it'll be a blast! Back in my day, I was one of the cool kids.

Mark:wouldn't it be easier to just call it science?

(sarcastically)*sigh* what genius plan do do you have in store?

Who ever does the best voice for mac gets the part.





"A good artist knows his/her standards. A great artist never gives up." -Koolzone
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

Re: Need a crew for series

on 9/8/2012, 2:59 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@Bradders98 wrote:I would love to do this but my sound recorder doesn't work. Screw you, microphone incompatability, screw you.

why.

why would you bump this. it's almost a year old. it was deep in the collab section, I just don't see how someone could mistakenly bump this. Your comment was just you saying you couldn't join. JUST. WHHHHHYYY.

WWWWHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYY


@oddboy18 wrote:Hey guy's I'm rebooting this collab!

@SXR123 wrote:
@oddboy18 wrote:Hey guy's I'm rebooting this collab!

and now I want to kill you.

I WANT TO KILL YOU.


.....L...O....L

i jsut find that really funny





My upcoming projects

Captain Falcon vs Bang Shishigami: 4%      Vergil vs Sephiroth: 60%      

Killer Instinct Origins: TJ Combo:10%        Dragonclaw vs Evil Ryu Remake: 10%

Lloyd vs Kratos:13%                Kratos vs Cloud:10%        Ryu Hyabusa custom sprites:1%
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Need a crew for series

on 9/8/2012, 3:31 pm
yay i got mark's part..and yeah as i told you..i don't think i'll act anyone else plus this.





"Interesting sig text"

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: Need a crew for series

on 9/8/2012, 5:20 pm
@Tal wrote:yay i got mark's part..and yeah as i told you..i don't think i'll act anyone else plus this.

you don't know shit. I haven't voiced anyone yet... I know I've got a better voice then you

>:)







ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Need a crew for series

on 9/8/2012, 7:03 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@Tal wrote:yay i got mark's part..and yeah as i told you..i don't think i'll act anyone else plus this.

you don't know shit. I haven't voiced anyone yet... I know I've got a better voice then you

>:)

then prove it! Your're all bark no..........bark.





"A good artist knows his/her standards. A great artist never gives up." -Koolzone
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: Need a crew for series

on 9/8/2012, 7:15 pm
@oddboy18 wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:
@Tal wrote:yay i got mark's part..and yeah as i told you..i don't think i'll act anyone else plus this.

you don't know shit. I haven't voiced anyone yet... I know I've got a better voice then you

>:)

then prove it! Your're all bark no..........bark.

I just hate the sound of my voice, I feel like there's no difference no matter what but... if you insist...







ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

Re: Need a crew for series

on 9/8/2012, 7:48 pm
voice editor...just sayin





My upcoming projects

Captain Falcon vs Bang Shishigami: 4%      Vergil vs Sephiroth: 60%      

Killer Instinct Origins: TJ Combo:10%        Dragonclaw vs Evil Ryu Remake: 10%

Lloyd vs Kratos:13%                Kratos vs Cloud:10%        Ryu Hyabusa custom sprites:1%
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: Need a crew for series

on 9/8/2012, 7:57 pm
well I sended it to you.







ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Need a crew for series

on 9/8/2012, 8:44 pm
@SXR123 wrote:well I sended it to you.

Where did you send it?





"A good artist knows his/her standards. A great artist never gives up." -Koolzone
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: Need a crew for series

on 9/8/2012, 9:35 pm
to your email Sad







ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Need a crew for series

on 9/8/2012, 9:46 pm
umm could you do it again or PM it? I didn't get it. .__.





"A good artist knows his/her standards. A great artist never gives up." -Koolzone
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: Need a crew for series

on 9/8/2012, 9:52 pm
I sendeded it again.







ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum