Re: KMSFB collab {no more participents}

on 9/17/2011, 9:33 am
WE NEED TO REVIVE AND FINSH THIS COLLAB D:< yep
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/17/2011, 1:52 pm
Nah I'm pretty sure this died.

Without seeing progress in the next week or so, this will be locked.

[The Return]
Spritan
Spritan
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 9/18/2011, 12:19 am
.....lock it? um.... both u and toxic are one on the list of people were waiting for u dumbasses. wheres YOUR parts at?. no offense but its kinda messed up when people who havn't reported much in a while ask others for prog......that being said i wonder what the others are doing.

I aint gonna lie i expected this from a small amount of members but not the majority o members.

My upcoming projects

Captain Falcon vs Bang Shishigami: 4%      Vergil vs Sephiroth: 60%      

Killer Instinct Origins: TJ Combo:10%        Dragonclaw vs Evil Ryu Remake: 10%

Lloyd vs Kratos:13%                Kratos vs Cloud:10%        Ryu Hyabusa custom sprites:1%

on 9/18/2011, 5:50 am
lol
I have some decent progress. A few seconds and it's done. I won't lie, I wasn't working on it, but it was because of school (yep I'm not lying this time) and other projects which take all of the free time I have.

But no one seems to finish. If I ever see progress again I can just finish my part, it would be pointless at this point to finish something so the others can see and not do the same.

I'm not lying so yeah.
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/18/2011, 7:21 am
Still got my 23 seconds lmfao.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/18/2011, 8:21 am
@5h0ck wrote:.....lock it? um.... both u and toxic are one on the list of people were waiting for u dumbasses. wheres YOUR parts at?. no offense but its kinda messed up when people who havn't reported much in a while ask others for prog......that being said i wonder what the others are doing.

I aint gonna lie i expected this from a small amount of members but not the majority o members.
Meh I have no motivation i do have like 10 seconds so far but im to scared to show it D:
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/18/2011, 8:26 am
Oh well atleast we tried.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/18/2011, 8:31 am
Yeah besides where the fuck is oddboy
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/18/2011, 11:15 am
Yeah and the leader isn't here. Also 5h0ck, I have been working you ignorant brat. Perhaps since it is a collab and any user can stop by here to see it, I don't want to show my progress to prevent any foreknowing of what will be in the collab. Maybe you didn't think of it that way but I'd like the collab to be a surprise to everyone that watches it. Why the fuck show them what they've already seen.

[The Return]
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/18/2011, 5:51 pm
^ He fucking told you, 5h0ck.

Spritan
Spritan
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 9/18/2011, 6:42 pm
@Ping wrote:Still got my 23 seconds lmfao.

....add 2 sec and call it done....wtf

Toxic Reaper wrote:Meh I have no motivation i do have like 10 seconds so far but im to scared to show it D:
cmon man the minimum is 25

@Patt wrote:I have been working you ignorant brat. Perhaps since it is a collab and any user can stop by here to see it, I don't want to show my progress to prevent any foreknowing of what will be in the collab. Maybe you didn't think of it that way but I'd like the collab to be a surprise to everyone that watches it. Why the fuck show them what they've already seen.

dumbass you don't actually have to show us the vid....as long as your NOT lieing when you say "I have this many seconds done" its not gonna spoil anything...the only thing that will be spoil is precisely how long you plan on makeing it. we're not gonna know which character does what from hearing the lenght of shit. just say how long it is and how long u plan on making it and thats good enough for letting us know yor progress. and what part of you thinks I don't think of shit(don't answer that)

as for odd boy he has school like the rest of us, some school's give more work than others so its safe to assume thats the problem. after all you can't check on your group if your too busy. but at least he can say he's finnished his part, he setting a better example than most of the group thats for sure.

@Ping wrote:^ He fucking told you, 5h0ck.
look again

My upcoming projects

Lloyd vs Kratos:13%                Kratos vs Cloud:10%        Ryu Hyabusa custom sprites:1%
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/18/2011, 6:56 pm
^ oh dat nigga told you patt!!

Spritan
Spritan

on 9/18/2011, 7:12 pm
Aw why aren't there anymore people allowed, so is everyone that is in this, still going to work on it?
~CJ

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 9/18/2011, 8:04 pm
sooo... it would be ok to post mine then? Very Happy
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/18/2011, 9:12 pm
@5h0ck wrote:
@Patt wrote:I have been working you ignorant brat. Perhaps since it is a collab and any user can stop by here to see it, I don't want to show my progress to prevent any foreknowing of what will be in the collab. Maybe you didn't think of it that way but I'd like the collab to be a surprise to everyone that watches it. Why the fuck show them what they've already seen.

dumbass you don't actually have to show us the vid....as long as your NOT lieing when you say "I have this many seconds done" its not gonna spoil anything...the only thing that will be spoil is precisely how long you plan on makeing it. we're not gonna know which character does what from hearing the lenght of shit. just say how long it is and how long u plan on making it and thats good enough for letting us know yor progress. and what part of you thinks I don't think of shit(don't answer that)

as for odd boy he has school like the rest of us, some school's give more work than others so its safe to assume thats the problem. after all you can't check on your group if your too busy. but at least he can say he's finnished his part, he setting a better example than most of the group thats for sure.

Tell me what you gain from me making up a random percentage. I can say yeah I got about 45% done. Now that alone took me about 2 days work, but it's been about 3 or so months, hasn't it? I still don't get where you think me saying lol yeah guys I've got this much seconds I'm totally working. Well obviously working it has been in my sig until the Lange incident that I am currently working on it. Learn to read the shit before you try to give shitty opinions. I could understand what you're saying but it's so invalid it's not even funny at this point.
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/18/2011, 11:05 pm
@SXR123 wrote:sooo... it would be ok to post mine then? Very Happy

......no...wait....you already did....like several pages ago

@Patt wrote:
Tell me what you gain from me making up a random percentage. I can say yeah I got about 45% done. Now that alone took me about 2 days work, but it's been about 3 or so months, hasn't it? I still don't get where you think me saying lol yeah guys I've got this much seconds I'm totally working. Well obviously working it has been in my sig until the Lange incident that I am currently working on it. Learn to read the shit before you try to give shitty opinions. I could understand what you're saying but it's so invalid it's not even funny at this point.

....first off I don't see a sig in any of your above post.(that might just be me unless there really is no sig there)

second It was you who said you wanted to see progress. I simply stated that you should at least show a lil something before asking your fellow collab members about there progress.

also I myself don't "gain" anything from a %. I never asked for a % i asked for how many seconds/min.

It was you who said you didn't want to spoil your part wich is why I suggested telling us how many sec it was and how many sec you were planning on makeing. That way you can give us your progress without actually spoiling the video. how does that not make sense?

My upcoming projects

Spritan
Spritan

on 9/19/2011, 5:31 am
Oh well I'm not aiming for 25 theres a lot going on in my part.

Administrator
Administrator

on 9/19/2011, 3:00 pm
@5h0ck wrote:
@Patt wrote:
Well obviously working it has been in my sig until the Lange incident that I am currently working on it.

....first off I don't see a sig in any of your above post.(that might just be me unless there really is no sig there)

second It was you who said you wanted to see progress. I simply stated that you should at least show a lil something before asking your fellow collab members about there progress.

also I myself don't "gain" anything from a %. I never asked for a % i asked for how many seconds/min.

It was you who said you didn't want to spoil your part wich is why I suggested telling us how many sec it was and how many sec you were planning on makeing. That way you can give us your progress without actually spoiling the video. how does that not make sense?
Yes the sig used to be there until the quote that is there. As you can see Lange changed all the shit and I didn't feel like having to rewrite everything removing Poop and shit.

I want to see progress yes, I want someone to say hey I have been working. Or sorry I can't work right now I'm kind of busy with work or school.

I understand what you mean by your bullshit second shit but aiming for an amount of time is bad for the mind. If I aim for 45 seconds then it nearly feels like a chore and forced to get there. It's something that I usually do not like to participate in, and I've said, yes I've been working. Maybe not as much as I had been, but yes I'm working. Enough with worrying about me there are many other users in this topic.
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/19/2011, 8:39 pm
well while were still on da subject of lenght, do you happen to know the max lenght we were allowed? I just checked page 1 but only saw minimum

My upcoming projects

Spritan
Spritan

on 9/19/2011, 8:43 pm
5min max
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 9/19/2011, 9:51 pm
@5h0ck wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:sooo... it would be ok to post mine then? Very Happy

......no...wait....you already did....like several pages ago

no, I mean on youtube, newgrounds, ect.
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/19/2011, 9:52 pm
oh....idk

My upcoming projects

Administrator
Administrator

on 9/19/2011, 9:54 pm
I asked him if I could post mine to Youtube when I was done, I believe he said yes.

[The Return]
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/20/2011, 10:26 am
^ He clarified that in his original thread.

Spritan
Spritan

on 9/20/2011, 10:46 am
oh you mean from before he made it a collab and he posted dat trailor?

My upcoming projects

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum