View previous topicGo downView next topic
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Sprite Collab: Nintendo vs. Sega -Failed

on 5/2/2010, 10:38 am
@Peter95240 wrote:so wats the deal. are u extending the places or wut?
It really depends...I mean, we aren't sure about the file size, and we would have to compress it so bad. We really would like to get this uploaded to Newgrounds, but the file size is only 10 MB's... With 15 or so submissions thus far, and each animation at maximum being one minute long...that is usually 1 - 3 MB's... Depending on one minute... two animations ended up being 2 MB's. Already bring us to 4...then the preloader and menu, getting us to about 4 - 5 MB's. And then 9 other parts...plus the three easter eggs... Assuming all the parts will be alike to the other two parts...That could get to 9 parts already getting 18 MB's....then the 4 from the already completed parts...20 MB's..then the preloader and menu 1 - 2 MB's...then the intro and credits... Probably another 2 MB's... That's like...24 MB's. I hate thinking about this. D:

[The Return]
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/16/2010, 6:10 pm
You don't need to worry about me joining or making more room. I really wish I could join but events in my life right now wouldn't allow me any time to animate.
Administrator
Administrator

on 5/19/2010, 3:11 pm
knux184 wrote:You don't need to worry about me joining or making more room. I really wish I could join but events in my life right now wouldn't allow me any time to animate.
Well, hope things get better, try to stay alert for our next collab!

UPDATE:

Uhm, well many of us aren't working, but another user finished his part. Most of us have not been working because well, two of them are working on their collaborated series. Another one is doing his series and learning action script with me. Another working on his own series. Another trying to improve with stick animations, and is surely improving. Another...he wants to start when most of us are almost done. Also, we are thinking about not uploading this to NewGrounds or any file hosting website in cause of being decompiled. This might just be Youtube Exclusive. Along, with any other collab we create.

[The Return]
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/19/2010, 3:13 pm
Great it's fixed =)
Administrator
Administrator

on 5/19/2010, 3:16 pm
@smileyhate wrote:Great it's fixed =)
Lol, yeah, I just updated it. But this collab is not dead, we are all just, busy doing other things. ^^

[The Return]
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/10/2010, 10:24 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
Lol, yeah, I just updated it. But this collab is not dead, we are all just, busy doing other things. ^^

Change, the title then.. It says "failed".

This our website! There are many like it, but this one is ours! Without us, The Spritas is nothing! Without The Spritas, I am nothing!
Administrator
Administrator

on 7/28/2010, 10:33 pm
@DarkZeroXP wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:

Change, the title then.. It says "failed".
That was a REALLLYY old post.

[The Return]
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/17/2010, 3:01 pm
if this collab is not cancled can i have a part??
Administrator
Administrator
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 8/17/2010, 3:07 pm
@blaque>masq wrote:if this collab is not cancled can i have a part??
the title said the collab failed, so it means it ended D:

made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/21/2010, 3:43 pm
I'll make another vid then.
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/23/2010, 12:35 pm
@Pac-Boy wrote:I'll make another vid then.
can i still finished because mine is half-way done
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/1/2012, 1:56 am
Bump
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 2/1/2012, 7:01 pm
Kane, wtf dude.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/1/2012, 7:47 pm
@SXR123 wrote:Kane, wtf dude.

Dude, I can't stand for this.

We're the Spritas, the unique Sprite Animators that all animating forums here of, we're thought of as legendary by some and myths by others. We can't just quit everything we work of, or else our image will die, we need to show them who we are, we need to get a name for ourselves, it doesn't matter if this collab died because of crashing, it teaches us for next time to make sure more than 1 person has the FLA.

I won't stand by and what collab after collab die, this collab has so much potential, just look at the preloader from ages ago, it was incredible, now imagine if we rebooted this collab, gave life to it and put in all the work. We could make the Nintendo vs Sega Collab that people strived for, we cannot just quit each collab or animation that pops up. If we do how are we going to survive in life? We need to push on, through the hards and be a community and reboot the collabs, push forward and finally produce what people could call 'amazing'.

We're meant to be the awesome spritas, possibly deprived from the Spartans, did the Spartans give up? Hell to the fuck no, so we shouldn't either, so let's do THIS! YEAH!!!
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/1/2012, 7:56 pm
Yes, but the Spartans still got brutally murdered at the battle of Thermopylae...

Anyways, this gave me the idea to create achievable flas for collabs for the portal <3

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12

on 2/1/2012, 10:45 pm
this is more then a year old and not only did you break the rules with a bump you did so just saying "bump" so you broke two rules at once.

most of us are just teenagers and do this for a hobby, we're not some super organized team of animators, we do collabs because they're fun. if they make it, then hell yeah! if not, well. that's how it goes.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/2/2012, 12:12 am
@SXR123 wrote:this is more then a year old and not only did you break the rules with a bump you did so just saying "bump" so you broke two rules at once.

most of us are just teenagers and do this for a hobby, we're not some super organized team of animators, we do collabs because they're fun. if they make it, then hell yeah! if not, well. that's how it goes.

Wow aren't you the bummer? Aren't you some pissed off crybaby?

Here I go and post an speech, to try and motivate everyone but your too busy having your fucking period. Go grow a fucking pair before you even log on, and if you still want to chat grow a vag.

No need to ruin life for people because your sad that your some pissed off kid who can't draw or animate because your too busy having sonic shoved up your anal.

on 2/2/2012, 4:36 pm
well. that was kind of hurtful.

let me tell you something kane, I follow the rules. I don't bump useless topics that has long been dead that's over a year old not to mention half the animators of this collab are long gone. There was no need for you to say such a personal attack on me because I shut your ass down faster then pulling the plug on a computer.

I follow the rules. Sure, I may stray here and there, but there was no need to bump this topic, here's an idea dumbass. WHY NOT JUST MAKE A NEW ONE. No need to say such a retarded as speech that wasn't going to inspire anyone regardless, the speech was stupid, you're basically saying "don't give up". which is something everyone's heard thousands of times.

Also, when a flash that someone put a lot of work into crashes and is GONE. it's kind of discouraging and you don't want to do it again. I know I wouldn't.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with me liking sonic, I enjoy animating sonic, it's the only thing I do that brings me some kind of joy in my life. sorry i'm so pathetic, want me to kill myself? will that make you feel better? Is me being a lonely person that annoying to you kane? sorry. let me just drop off the face of the earth. that should make you feel better.

Hope you feel good about yourself. you just insulted a person who you don't know, who told you things in confidence and who trusted you with knowledge he doesn't just tell anyone he meets. Hope you're happy. Hope you feel good about yourself.

Let this topic die, let this collab die. it's done. it's over, no one wants to do it anymore. it was over the moment their flashes crashed and their data was lost.

you're not some big tough guy defending people kane, you're a small, insignificant worm hiding behind a computer screen. Your text is meaningless and means absolutely nothing to me. Not only have you lost my respect, but you've lost my trust. Not that it really matters to you does it, because it seems that whenever patt or someone is going against someone you barley know, you immediately interpret it as an attack and try with a lame ass effort to defend the person they're "attacking", immediately go against their trust in an attempt to defend said person. Shows what kind of friend you are.

I've noticed this many times. So here's what I've to say to you kane.

YOU grow a pair and start picking your battles more wisely, think about what you say before you say it. If you want to revive a topic, STATE that in the post if you want to bump it so badly, don't just say "lolbump" Or maybe create a new topic even, with your own rules and restrictions.

Remember what I said. Remember how I said it, and think about what I said. Goodbye kane. Hope you feel better about yourself. Mr. tough guy.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/2/2012, 4:53 pm
Getting a bit out of hand here.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/2/2012, 4:57 pm
@SXR123 wrote:well. that was kind of hurtful.

let me tell you something kane, I follow the rules. I don't bump useless topics that has long been dead that's over a year old not to mention half the animators of this collab are long gone. There was no need for you to say such a personal attack on me because I shut your ass down faster then pulling the plug on a computer.

I follow the rules. Sure, I may stray here and there, but there was no need to bump this topic, here's an idea dumbass. WHY NOT JUST MAKE A NEW ONE. No need to say such a retarded as speech that wasn't going to inspire anyone regardless, the speech was stupid, you're basically saying "don't give up". which is something everyone's heard thousands of times.

Also, when a flash that someone put a lot of work into crashes and is GONE. it's kind of discouraging and you don't want to do it again. I know I wouldn't.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with me liking sonic, I enjoy animating sonic, it's the only thing I do that brings me some kind of joy in my life. sorry i'm so pathetic, want me to kill myself? will that make you feel better? Is me being a lonely person that annoying to you kane? sorry. let me just drop off the face of the earth. that should make you feel better.

Hope you feel good about yourself. you just insulted a person who you don't know, who told you things in confidence and who trusted you with knowledge he doesn't just tell anyone he meets. Hope you're happy. Hope you feel good about yourself.

Let this topic die, let this collab die. it's done. it's over, no one wants to do it anymore. it was over the moment their flashes crashed and their data was lost.

you're not some big tough guy defending people kane, you're a small, insignificant worm hiding behind a computer screen. Your text is meaningless and means absolutely nothing to me. Not only have you lost my respect, but you've lost my trust. Not that it really matters to you does it, because it seems that whenever patt or someone is going against someone you barley know, you immediately interpret it as an attack and try with a lame ass effort to defend the person they're "attacking", immediately go against their trust in an attempt to defend said person. Shows what kind of friend you are.

I've noticed this many times. So here's what I've to say to you kane.

YOU grow a pair and start picking your battles more wisely, think about what you say before you say it. If you want to revive a topic, STATE that in the post if you want to bump it so badly, don't just say "lolbump" Or maybe create a new topic even, with your own rules and restrictions.

Remember what I said. Remember how I said it, and think about what I said. Goodbye kane. Hope you feel better about yourself. Mr. tough guy.

/cut.
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/2/2012, 4:58 pm
Hey but if we quit at everything Eric, please shut down this site, everyone just wants to quit.

on 2/2/2012, 4:58 pm
Sorry for getting severely off topic.

won't happen again.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/2/2012, 5:16 pm
@NS01 wrote:Getting a bit out of hand here.
True, But I only has one things to says

Kane maybe you should show more dedication towards the site,
in other words, maybe you should animate more. And NO, I'm
not targeting you in any way, so try not to lash out at me lol
but, all these speaches don't help IMO, actions speak louder
than words so, yeah. Razz

And, stop fighting with everyone :evil:

on 2/2/2012, 5:24 pm
Yeah guys, enough.

This should be locked, there's no point in posting here.

on 2/2/2012, 5:47 pm
I'm done leo. and I agree, locked topic should be locked.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum