View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

Re: leaf in the clouds

on 3/2/2011, 4:52 pm
damn you d3anims

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/2/2011, 4:54 pm
Spongebob is for men.. mo-fos.

Spoiler:
Thanks leo for the derp luigi Very Happy
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/2/2011, 4:56 pm
And lesbians.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Spritan
Spritan
View user profilehttps://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

on 3/2/2011, 6:42 pm
@D3 alrighty. want me to send it through msn or what?

@ping you swear alot. ever notice that?

@rev its for people with both parts too. and dogs. or snails..... and haters.

from now on stay on topic cause i don't need this getting locked yet. and no ping, that's not me giving you permission to disobey my orders and lock this just to see how i'll react

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/2/2011, 6:50 pm
Uhhmmm...

Ok. Yea, I'll try to not swear as much.

Administrator
Administrator
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/therapidfir3pho3nix

on 3/2/2011, 10:55 pm
You should really put a health warning on this mug...someone could get a seizure lol
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/3/2011, 3:07 am
LeafKirby wrote:@ping you swear alot. ever notice that?

from now on stay on topic cause i don't need this getting locked yet. and no ping, that's not me giving you permission to disobey my orders and lock this just to see how i'll react
Hey man. I'll give you regard for that. I'm sorry for going off of topic.
I mean, hey, it's not my fault I tried to be nice and help you get that shi- I mean... thing in the middle of your vcam off. You said you knew how, but you didn't make the Vcam transparent. I mean, giving up 30 minutes to analyze your...'almighty' animation was nothing.

But just what I SAID in it. Everyone else was saying how your color of choice sucked. For the bars AND the character. I was nice, posted about the BIG picture and a nice critique at that too. I could have written a MEAN critique of how your animation SUCKED so badly, and how you should take your wonderful fruity, rainbow ingenious bars away. But that would be unwise, unwanted and unecessary, oh, and the animation doesn't suck. But yeah, dude. Fuc-...forget about the character right now. WORRY about timing things, physics, fluidity, smoothness, alignment, easing. Principles that will make your animatin' as-...butt better!

Oh. Where was I? Ah. About my helping you. Yes. To HELP you improve better than wasting your time doing something that people think AIN'T good.

So while I sit in my smelly chair (which is not my fault. my dog is smelly), not trying to swear in the name of God and other bad words at 3:00 in the morning about this, trying to work on something GOOD, creative and new to add to the Spriting industry, which is not fun, I should inform you, you should consider the suggestions I gave you, and maybe think who REALLY helped you out here by pointing out your mistakes...and giving you suggestions...about the big picture in your animation...and NOT saying how your wonderful fruity-like rainbow bars need to GO away, or just saying SOMETHING about them, and NOT the animation itself.

They DON'T need to go away...IN my opinion. loldatsurchoice if they need to.

Ok. Look man. I'm tired. I'm not aware of my spelling errors and grammar phails when it's EARLY in the morning. So like, forgive me about that. So...uhm...you get me? No hard feelings. Thats just how I am sometimes when people get smart with me. But yea. You have talent.

Ok. Now I will pray that your next post replying to this one won't be all havoc or anything. Like, you getting mad. I just want you to understand. Like Revler said. Oh, and I do swear a lot. I can express myself more with badwords, but I won't swear in your fragile eyes. I'll try not to swear in general. Thank you for your time you put in to read this post. I hope you can reason with the reason I gave you.

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/3/2011, 6:34 am
i was telling everyone to stay on topic, it was a joke when i said for you not to lock it, i'm fine if you swear and if that's the way you express yourself then be my guest. i was just saying that you do it alot. I never said that my animation was "almighty" or "godly" or anything near that. and i'm glad that you were analyzing it at three in the morning even though you should've been asleep, i also took your advice about the jumps as best i could without messing the whole thing up. I said i knew what to do about the vcam because that was one of the few things i actually knew i had to fix and how to do it before i stuck this up. and this isn't a rant thing and i'm not going havoc. i'm actually pretty calm for the first time in a long time while i'm typing this.

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/3/2011, 9:38 am
Holy wall of texts. Shut upp and stay on topic.
Saturate your Kirby's colors he's one bright mofo man.
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/3/2011, 10:08 am
._. .

You guys couldn't negotiate that ONE issue in the Character forum? Mah lawrd. I was on topic. I was staying on topic. I think I was. I was talking about how I did him a favor man!...

You don't like me when I'm angry, Jayden.

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/3/2011, 2:53 pm
pm me the sheet konohakirby

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/3/2011, 4:49 pm
I have the urge to snatch that kirby and fix it for you.. LOL

Spoiler:
Thanks leo for the derp luigi Very Happy
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/3/2011, 5:19 pm
People going off topic. Geez, I thought it was just a "me" problem, but apparently not. Razz

"For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul?" - Matthew 16:26
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/3/2011, 7:35 pm
It looks like you watched the tutorials but couldn't put them together.

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/3/2011, 8:32 pm
Oh my fucking god you PEOPLE keep going ON about the character and NOT the animation. THAT IS OFF-TOPIC. The whole POINT of the Resource>Sprites>Characters is to DISCUSS ABOUT it, and help the OP make it better off from suggestions. No. I will say that again so you two can get that in your simple minds.

The whole POINT of the Resource>Sprites>Characters is to DISCUSS ABOUT it, and help the OP make it better off from suggestions
D3. Do you have ANYTHING to say about the attacks that metal knight and his fc did in the animation? ANYTHING about the effects? The skewing?!
What about you, Revler?

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/3/2011, 8:45 pm
if i fix him right now and stick it in this flash, will you guys start talking more about the actual FLASH?

Last edited by LeafKirby on 3/4/2011, 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/3/2011, 11:44 pm
I know!! Seriously! Listen to this fine man! Talk about the ACTUAL FLASH ANIMATION.

Also, I think your Kirby FC is fine.

on 3/4/2011, 5:28 am
Let me try to forget that wrong Kirby Very Happy

Well, that third jump at the start was very fast. As Ping probably said. You need to skew more. Not THAT much, but start putting some bits of it so it looks smooth.

When the enemy showed up, he didn't squash in the ground. I know he's wearing a armor, but this is Kirby so what the heck, do it anyway.

I'll let other people review too.
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/4/2011, 1:03 pm
:)

YES. Leonidas brought justice upon these fools! He did the right thang!

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/4/2011, 2:17 pm
i might draw out this fight konohakirby....

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/4/2011, 2:44 pm
@D3Anims wrote:i might draw out this fight konohakirby....
Funniest pun ever.

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/4/2011, 6:29 pm
@D3Anims wrote:i might draw out this fight konohakirby....

umm... ok?
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/4/2011, 8:32 pm
Its from Naruto. The Konoha Village is also called the Leaf Village.

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/5/2011, 6:29 pm
oh...... i knew that... psh >_>.... really i didn't.
but seriously, i wasn't really sure what he meant by "i'm going to draw out this fight"

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/5/2011, 7:16 pm
Oh. D3 is much of an animator than a sprite animator. He draws.

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum