View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan
View user profilehttps://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

leaf in the clouds

on 2/28/2011, 9:51 pm
http://www.truploader.com/view/223536
this is because i've never really done a video with leaf (my main). and because i like this song. and to test out 30 fps. its a wip obviously. *off topic* i really like these title colors
Spritan
Spritan

Re: leaf in the clouds

on 2/28/2011, 9:53 pm
wud u do to the Vcam

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/28/2011, 9:54 pm
what do you mean? i forgot to make it transparent if that's what you mean.

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/28/2011, 10:00 pm
LeafKirby wrote:what do you mean? i forgot to make it transparent if that's what you mean.

no the Vcam automatically becomes transparent did u screw around with the settings?

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/28/2011, 10:01 pm
If you're trying to make a logo, please dont use those blinding bars.
Also, you need to set the box's alpha to 0, then just click and hold and wave your mouse over that middle part that looks like a crosshair and press delete, therefore you'll see your animation clearly.

Make the animation look cinematic, make it black bars or any other NOT bright color, please. Those rainbow colors are just an eyerape.

Work on your alignation too, and don't make the skew TOO dramatic or it'll look nasty.

You're character also has alot of flaws like lack of shading and wrong color pallete shading.

I'm not criticizing to hate, fixing all of these will make your animations sexy and make you and a better animator.

Spoiler:
Thanks leo for the derp luigi Very Happy
Administrator
Administrator
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/therapidfir3pho3nix

on 2/28/2011, 10:03 pm
AAAGH it burns my eyes!!! No literally, it's really freakin bright (lolwut?)
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/28/2011, 10:07 pm
what revler said

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:

Spritan
Spritan

on 2/28/2011, 10:14 pm
decent effects
shit character, it hurts me to look at him
rainbows kill me
animation skills need work
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/1/2011, 12:27 am
Looks like I'm watching from a sniper's point of view lol.
Though seriously. For the V-Cam. The rainbow bars didn't really affect me too much, but bright colors attract the eye's attention and draws the audience away from the movie itself, hence why black is so good. D:

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/1/2011, 2:30 am
What Revler said didn't relate much to the animation itself. Characters, attacks.

READ this LeafKirby.

Everything is fast. Lower the fps to 25. Character actions are pretty stiff, but your easing is pretty well. Is that rainbow wand suppose to skip up and down like that?

Also, boy boy. Convert ViewFinder inside the vcam to a symbol. Go into the properties layer and adjust the color>alpha to zero. If your vcam is still fucky and faggoty, go to the actions layer, side click the frame with the A, and click actions. Find visible and change ONLY the false to true. Don't erase spaces. Just false. Then test movie if you don't see the vcam anymore.

No where was I? Ah. That jump and landing in the beginning was REALLY bad. Please. Improve that. Making him jump higher and land softer. I suggest you frame by frame that. I like the way how the knight thing came out of that sparkly mirror and how he was attacked, but you need some hit sparks.

Another thing. You skewed pretty badly. Work on that, or you can give me the file and I'd show you a better way to skew.

Hm. What else.. Oh. That knight disappears and Kirby touches his penis with his mouth open while gravity-like balls surrounds him. Continue the animation man lmao.

Oh, and leave the bars in the vcam layer like that. It's ingenious. I like it. Forget black bars lmao. Oh, and neat Kirby Fancharacter.
Oh, and Knight comes out pretty slow. Make him go faster. Frame by frame that too or send me the .fla file so I can help you out.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen

on 3/1/2011, 4:57 am
Everyone is right about the poor choice of colors. I could help you with your character so the colors won't look like some MUGEN pallete swap.
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/1/2011, 1:58 pm
Fuck Mugencharacters.ucoz fuck the person FOCUS ON THE ANIMATION.

The animation is not in the Resource>Sprtites>Characters forum NOR the Resource>Sprites>Effects, HUH?

Thats what I thought, nigga, and LEAVE the guy's Kirby alone. It's fine. He knows that you all think his choice of colors suck. I don't think so. The shading is OK but everything else is fine!

AND the rainbow bars! AS I SAID EARLIER. They are ingenuous! So is that spark on the name!

Forget what Revluh said about the color-ish bars! His eyes are fragile. He wakes up. Goes to the bathroom. Flick his 1 cheap ass lightbulb and has a seizure! Over the most dim-est things! Dummy does it on purpose too! He doesn't know that each seizure kills brain cells!...

Anyway, do wat u want if u want 2 lisen to dese fools go ahead

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen

on 3/1/2011, 2:14 pm
What's up with you, Ping. Looks like you're having a bad day.
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/1/2011, 2:20 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:
rainbows kill me

sigh i usually dnt bash chars but dam.....fix him. his recoloring is bad, or is that just the blinding brightness. he's pretty much wheel kirby with a winged cap. im not much for super detailed chars. hell my custom is just a brown kirby with red eyes and 3 dots on his face but leaf needs improvement

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/1/2011, 3:13 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:decent effects
rainbows kill me
animation skills need work

thanks.
i'll fix him later.
sounds depressing......
yeah, i know.

to everyone else: i'll fix my char after i finish this flash. i'll make the bars black if i can't make them a darker kind of rainbowish color. that way everyone's happy. i want to keep them that way because the song is a remix of " Rainbow Resort," and the starrod is suppose to be in "Rainbow Resort." its my subtle way of being clever...ish.

by the way: those "gravity orbs" were lightning orbs, but they're mugen type effects, so when i did the things to make the blackness go away (lighten, add, screen) it barely showed up on that background. then i tried to tint them blue but the black part showed up too. is there anyway to make them darker in flash 8?
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/1/2011, 3:18 pm
Pingboy wrote:What Revler said didn't relate much to the animation itself. Characters, attacks.

READ this LeafKirby.

Everything is fast. Lower the fps to 25. Character actions are pretty stiff, but your easing is pretty well. Is that rainbow wand suppose to skip up and down like that?

Also, boy boy. Convert ViewFinder inside the vcam to a symbol. Go into the properties layer and adjust the color>alpha to zero. If your vcam is still fucky and faggoty, go to the actions layer, side click the frame with the A, and click actions. Find visible and change ONLY the false to true. Don't erase spaces. Just false. Then test movie if you don't see the vcam anymore.

No where was I? Ah. That jump and landing in the beginning was REALLY bad. Please. Improve that. Making him jump higher and land softer. I suggest you frame by frame that. I like the way how the knight thing came out of that sparkly mirror and how he was attacked, but you need some hit sparks.

Another thing. You skewed pretty badly. Work on that, or you can give me the file and I'd show you a better way to skew.

Hm. What else.. Oh. That knight disappears and Kirby touches his penis with his mouth open while gravity-like balls surrounds him. Continue the animation man lmao.

Oh, and leave the bars in the vcam layer like that. It's ingenious. I like it. Forget black bars lmao. Oh, and neat Kirby Fancharacter.
Oh, and Knight comes out pretty slow. Make him go faster. Frame by frame that too or send me the .fla file so I can help you out.

its a test of 30 fps. i'll lengthen how long it takes for everything to happen so that it'll seem slower. for the vcam, i know what to do to get rid of it but i forgot to do it before i put it up on trueuploader. the jumps are suppose to be kinda close to the beat at the beginning of the song, but i'll change it if that'll make it better. what'll i need the hit sparks for? yeah, i'll fix the skewing. you've got a perverted mind like my friends at school if you think that he was touching his penis... lol, shame. thanks for the bar comment.

sorry about the double post. not sure what to do for the multiquote thing.
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/1/2011, 3:32 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:What's up with you, Ping. Looks like you're having a bad day.

I'm... I-!...I'm FINE, you...turd you.

:3 What's new, Leonidas?

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/1/2011, 8:33 pm
Are you gay?
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/1/2011, 8:54 pm
wtf, no! what kind of crappy question is that?

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/1/2011, 10:25 pm
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:Are you gay?
ROFLMAO i couldnt help but bust out laughing XD.

but seriously though. never again put that much rainbows n what not. and fix leafs palette. also, may i have leafs sheet to make him fight kurbi?

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/2/2011, 12:20 am
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:Are you gay?

Eric loves SpongeBob Square pants. Is he gay?

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/2/2011, 8:32 am
Ask him not me.

I was just asking because....everything there was so fruity...I just had to ask lol
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/2/2011, 12:13 pm
Fruity. Hm. The color-theme does remind me of Fruit Loops.

Spritan
Spritan

on 3/2/2011, 3:11 pm
@D3Anims wrote:but seriously though. never again put that much rainbows n what not. and fix leafs palette. also, may i have leafs sheet to make him fight kurbi?

sure. just don't make him get his butt kicked too hard. and can i use kurbi?
also, do you want his sheet before or after i fix it?

@Mistah_Jayden wrote: I was just asking because....everything there was so fruity...I just had to ask lol

...................crap. now that you point it out, it kinda does... -_- never using that background again. or the rainbows.
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/2/2011, 4:47 pm
LeafKirby wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:but seriously though. never again put that much rainbows n what not. and fix leafs palette. also, may i have leafs sheet to make him fight kurbi?

sure. just don't make him get his butt kicked too hard. and can i use kurbi?
also, do you want his sheet before or after i fix it?

before

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum