Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Spritas intro project

on 5/29/2011, 8:02 pm
You never finish jack shit. Lmfao.






@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: Spritas intro project

on 6/1/2011, 8:28 pm
I'm sure someone thought of this before but...

http://www.truploader.com/view/361847
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Spritas intro project

on 6/1/2011, 9:13 pm
@SXR123 wrote:I'm sure someone thought of this before but...

http://www.truploader.com/view/361847
If someone could expand on that with much more aesthetics this can go somewhere.





Watch your ass.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Spritas intro project

on 6/1/2011, 9:29 pm
I thought he could be on a plaine field with 3 blocks. One is a gold with a question mark on it. He appears quickly with a slide, jumps at the bottom of it. The star from the logo comes up. "The Spritas" come out behind the star, and cling together. The text is very radiant and luminary.

The end.
I thought of this already.






@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: Spritas intro project

on 6/1/2011, 10:32 pm
Pingboy wrote:I thought he could be on a plaine field with 3 blocks. One is a gold with a question mark on it. He appears quickly with a slide, jumps at the bottom of it. The star from the logo comes up. "The Spritas" come out behind the star, and cling together. The text is very radiant and luminary.

The end.
I thought of this already.

but did jah do anything? no. SO AH WIN.

@Eric wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:I'm sure someone thought of this before but...

http://www.truploader.com/view/361847
If someone could expand on that with much more aesthetics this can go somewhere.

I'm glad you can consider it to some use eric!
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Spritas intro project

on 6/1/2011, 11:58 pm
>:[ I'm busy leave me alone and take that common excuse






@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Spritas intro project

on 6/11/2011, 3:57 pm
Pingboy wrote:>:[ I'm busy leave me alone and take that common excuse
excuses are for asswholes and dicks...oh sorry, you is one...my bad. :face: (joking) :)

@SXR123 wrote:I'm sure someone thought of this before but...

http://www.truploader.com/view/361847
Thats what I'm trying to say...only use the site logo.





lol!
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum