Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Banned
Banned
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Collab organizer

on 12/1/2010, 11:26 pm
http://spamtheweb.com/ul/collabs/

I made this with the new uploader, it might come in handy. I'd like this forum to be like one of spamthewebs affiliates, what do you think?
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Collab organizer

on 12/1/2010, 11:32 pm
@Pickley wrote:http://spamtheweb.com/ul/collabs/

I made this with the new uploader, it might come in handy. I'd like this forum to be like one of spamthewebs affiliates, what do you think?
You'll have to deal with Eric with that, but that's not a shabby idea.






@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Collab organizer

on 12/2/2010, 9:42 am
that's been on spam for a while. As for the affiliates thing. I want to as well. But id rather wait till the spritas flash portal is done and released.





Watch your ass.
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Collab organizer

on 12/2/2010, 9:55 am
Wait, fuck a turkey and shit on my chest you're the owner of spamtheweb?





Watch your ass.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Collab organizer

on 12/2/2010, 10:01 am
Fuck a turkey and shit on my chest? Lmfao.





"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
avatar
Banned
Banned
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Collab organizer

on 12/2/2010, 10:25 am
Yeah I know but no-one really used it Sad.

I'm the owner, but I only do that on christmas day.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Collab organizer

on 12/2/2010, 12:48 pm
Fuck a turkey and shit on my chest? lmao

Welcome to thespritas. Its like having Bill Gates in a computer forum.






@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Collab organizer

on 12/2/2010, 1:30 pm
@Pickley wrote:Yeah I know but no-one really used it Sad.

I'm the owner, but I only do that on christmas day.
I'm skeptical.
Do something to the site real quick that only you could do. So we can see.
Put some text somewhere that says "Here is your proof"





Watch your ass.
avatar
Banned
Banned
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Collab organizer

on 12/2/2010, 2:03 pm
@Eric wrote:
@Pickley wrote:Yeah I know but no-one really used it Sad.

I'm the owner, but I only do that on christmas day.
I'm skeptical.
Do something to the site real quick that only you could do. So we can see.
Put some text somewhere that says "Here is your proof"

I made you an affiliate, then realized it was the wrong image and used "the spriters resource" gif. PM me a new image 88*31 THANKSSSS. http://www.spamtheweb.com/ on the right

You know what, I have an idea, hows about I make an option so that if you go to spamtheweb.com/ul/index.php?id=spritas then I can make a little page for all uploads by thespritas. I'm gonna make it.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Collab organizer

on 12/2/2010, 2:06 pm
We're are getting hooked up...






@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Collab organizer

on 12/2/2010, 2:30 pm
I say you crashed your website for concrete proof. I'm still a bit skeptical ya know. Just in case. C'mon, just a little crash to show us ;D
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Collab organizer

on 12/2/2010, 2:32 pm
@MasaAndMune wrote:I say you crashed your website for concrete proof. I'm still a bit skeptical ya know. Just in case. C'mon, just a little crash to show us ;D
I am too...
I'm just being nice.
Yeah we need concrete proof.






@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
avatar
Banned
Banned
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Collab organizer

on 12/2/2010, 2:37 pm
Pingboy wrote:
@MasaAndMune wrote:I say you crashed your website for concrete proof. I'm still a bit skeptical ya know. Just in case. C'mon, just a little crash to show us ;D
I am too...
I'm just being nice.
Yeah we need concrete proof.

Lolol yeah I was messing with the htaccess. It's fucking annoying half the uploads so far has just been some douchebag people uploading copyrighted music. I IP banned them and removed uploads.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Collab organizer

on 12/2/2010, 2:38 pm
hmmm....if this is legit it will be awesome





avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Collab organizer

on 12/2/2010, 3:13 pm
I wanna see the "here is your proof" come on. It's all it takes.
If you're the real deal man you have no idea how much you're helping out spritas.
Also i never made an affiliate icon.
Maybe ill make this a thread for an affiliate icon.





Watch your ass.
avatar
Banned
Banned
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Collab organizer

on 12/2/2010, 3:28 pm
@Eric wrote:I wanna see the "here is your proof" come on. It's all it takes.
If you're the real deal man you have no idea how much you're helping out spritas.
Also i never made an affiliate icon.
Maybe ill make this a thread for an affiliate icon.

http://spamtheweb.com/proof.php
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: Collab organizer

on 12/2/2010, 3:29 pm
@Pickley wrote:
@Eric wrote:I wanna see the "here is your proof" come on. It's all it takes.
If you're the real deal man you have no idea how much you're helping out spritas.
Also i never made an affiliate icon.
Maybe ill make this a thread for an affiliate icon.

http://spamtheweb.com/proof.php

Now that is convincing.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Collab organizer

on 12/2/2010, 3:35 pm
@Pickley wrote:
Pingboy wrote:
@MasaAndMune wrote:I say you crashed your website for concrete proof. I'm still a bit skeptical ya know. Just in case. C'mon, just a little crash to show us ;D
I am too...
I'm just being nice.
Yeah we need concrete proof.

Lolol yeah I was messing with the htaccess. It's fucking annoying half the uploads so far has just been some douchebag people uploading copyrighted music. I IP banned them and removed uploads.
Well when we get the deal, you will no longer have to worry about that.

@Pickley wrote:
@Eric wrote:I wanna see the "here is your proof" come on. It's all it takes.
If you're the real deal man you have no idea how much you're helping out spritas.
Also i never made an affiliate icon.
Maybe ill make this a thread for an affiliate icon.

http://spamtheweb.com/proof.php
LAWRD HAVE MURCEH JESUS!?
Are you jesus? *bows up and down*






@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Collab organizer

on 12/2/2010, 4:12 pm
oh sheep I died, GAWD.

Do everything to help this site, man. EVERYTHING. I shall destroy myself to your amusement.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Collab organizer

on 12/2/2010, 4:17 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:oh sheep I died, GAWD.

Do everything to help this site, man. EVERYTHING. I shall destroy myself to your amusement.
Your up late, aren't you?






@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profilehttp://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: Collab organizer

on 12/2/2010, 4:20 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:oh sheep I died, GAWD.

Do everything to help this site, man. EVERYTHING. I shall destroy myself to your amusement.

Don't give yourself up yet, we need Eric's approval, he's good with people who fake stuff. Although I am convinced.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Collab organizer

on 12/2/2010, 5:48 pm
Pickley, couple questions.
What is your real name?
And what country do you live in?





avatar
Banned
Banned
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Collab organizer

on 12/2/2010, 5:55 pm
@Mr Lange wrote:Pickley, couple questions.
What is your real name?
And what country do you live in?

I don't see how that is relevant. My first name is Will. I'm from the UK.

You guys are very sceptical. If I can edit spamtheweb, it generally means I'm the owner

My newgrounds account is will.newgrounds.com
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Collab organizer

on 12/2/2010, 6:08 pm
lol You're that Will ?!

Ok, no more questions.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Reputation:
Age:
Posts:
Registration Date:
Location:
View user profile

Re: Collab organizer

on 12/2/2010, 6:24 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:lol You're that Will ?!

Ok, no more questions.

Wait... I have one myself.

Are you this guy?:















@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum