View previous topicGo downView next topic
Spritan
Spritan

Tactical0125's Proposal

on 8/1/2009, 2:42 pm
Sup people, Tactical here lol. My Goku Turns Evil series will be coming to it's conclusion in the near future, and after that I don't really have another series that I'm going to work on...but I have this proposal that should make spriting more interesting.

I thought this was the best section of the forum to put this but anyway. I was thinking that me and two (maybe even one) other spriter(s) make our own little group (sorta like a band or singing group) and do our own little sprite movies. I don't really want to go into details on the forum, but if you are interested then make sure to IM me on msn. My hotmail is kingcold05@hotmail.com. I'll let you know the possible benefits and why you should think about doing this as well. Hope to hear from someone soon lol.
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Tactical0125's Proposal

on 8/1/2009, 5:34 pm
I friend requested you. Very Happy

And if you can remember me, I am the guy who hosted that competition LONG ago, that you entered. Very Happy

[The Return]

on 8/1/2009, 9:53 pm
Hmmmm doesn't seem to bad of an idea, although I had an idea for a series for my self, but not coming for a while! Sad

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/6/2009, 6:49 pm
I agree. I could use a group to help me figure out cool effects I can do with flash. Count me in!
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/4/2009, 8:32 pm
It'd be a cool idea.

[The Return]
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum